Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    You are down playing Sephan stars, my dear hamshahri. Khalatbari, Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Sharifi, Ghafouri were the best attacking combo in our league now you only lost Hajsafi. Aghili is also still a solid defense who can score on headers. The only reason Khalatbari and Aghili lost couple of years outside of team melli is because of their stands against CQ. I place all my bets on Ghafouri for now and Ali Karimi for future. Take a look at my signature. I feel he is among few along Alipour who will add to the depth of our National Team if they get some opportunities in friendlies.

Some teams in IPL have good officials along with usual IR goons but Esfahan is infested with the worst type of IR goons. Take a look at Najafbad and Sedeh to know what I am talking about.

I didn't say Ali KArimi is not good. I said he is not a star.

Comment

Happy Bday captain:
      http://www.aparat.com/v/pJbq0

Comment

I don't understand why sepahani fans are so happy about this (faraki) ! You guys just destroyed your team.
        Remember that:
        Ghafouri is out
        Ehsan Gone - This guy was sepahans star
        Moharam not on form
        sharifi not on form
        2 player are not allowed to play !

Worst mistake of all time. I did not expect that from sepahan's management

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          I don't understand why sepahani fans are so happy about this (faraki) ! You guys just destroyed your team.
          Remember that:
          Ghafouri is out
          Ehsan Gone - This guy was sepahans star
          Moharam not on form
          sharifi not on form
          2 player are not allowed to play !

Worst mistake of all time. I did not expect that from sepahan's management
          Do you even know their management? I expect anything from them.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Do you even know their management? I expect anything from them.
            Are you referring to sepah interfering with this or sepahans actual club management ?

Comment

Wow, Ajab Namardie in Navidikia...
              He forced Faraki out, in order to take his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                Wow, Ajab Namardie in Navidikia...
                He forced Faraki out, in order to take his spot.
                Navidkia didn't force anyone out. Faraki decided to leave himself because he knows he cannot help Sepahan anymore and if he stays longer it will be just worse for him and Sepahan. Navidkia will be working with Basirat for the game against Rahahan in hazfi this week, until we find a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  Navidkia didn't force anyone out. Faraki decided to leave himself because he knows he cannot help Sepahan anymore and if he stays longer it will be just worse for him and Sepahan. Navidkia will be working with Basirat for the game against Rahahan in hazfi this week, until we find a coach.
                  Haha, Why did Navidkia leave the team at the start of the season and end up going to Europe for a Football Coaching course (acc. to my sources)? What was the role played by Sepahan's leaders who chanted against Faraki all the time?

Comment

Haha, Why did Navidkia leave the team at the start of the season and end up going to Europe for a Football Coaching course (acc. to my sources)? What was the role played by Sepahan's leaders who chanted against Faraki all the time?
                    He went to his orthopedic surgeon not for coaching classes.
                    I think the management is there to destroy Sepahan & get the football back in Sorkhabi hands. They are propping Moharram up for failure & put the fans against him. Moharam shouldn't have accepted unless he is certain a foreign coach is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      He went to his orthopedic surgeon not for coaching classes.
                      I think the management is there to destroy Sepahan & get the football back in Sorkhabi hands. They are propping Moharram up for failure & put the fans against him. Moharam shouldn't have accepted unless he is certain a foreign coach is in the works.
                      How do you know that?
                      My source is close to Sepahan Management, hence, I believe them but not 100%. Let's see if Adel discusses it on Navad tonight. But, we are not used to seeing stuff like this in Sepahan.

Comment

How do you know that?
                        My source is close to Sepahan Management, hence, I believe them but not 100%. Let's see if Adel discusses it on Navad tonight. But, we are not used to seeing stuff like this in Sepahan.
                        All I know is the management is fucked up. What kind of management would make Basirat the interim coach and then a day later call Moharam the interim coach.

Comment

Forcing Faraki out was a big mistake.
                          The major positive and reason that Sepahan has been so good is their stability and planning.
                          Even in cases of emergencies they had good backups and were never dependent on one individual.
                          This time they're just winging it which is concerning.
                          Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-02-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Big mistake from Captain. I want to see him on the pitch and when he gets his A license then he is more than welcome to coach Sepahan.

Comment

Never been a fan of Faraki, but think about this:
                              Skocic: 11 games, 6 points!
                              Toni: 11 games, 14 points.
                              Branco: 11 games, 15 points.
                              Faraki: 11 games, 17 points - fired (mutual agreement in Iran is the polite way of firing someone).
                              What's the difference between these 4 men? Three foreigners and one Iranian, the Iranian loses his job
                              this is a terrbile comparison
                              branco and skocic's teams are in the re-building process therefore theres a lot more room for error. Also Toni has been fired more by tractor than faraki probably has in his entire career lol. the team that just won the PGL title has far less room for error. There is a reason the majority of Sepahan fans haven't been pleased with faraki.....his team has no consistency which is the total opposite of what they were under kranjcar
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                this is a terrbile comparison
                                branco and skocic's teams are in the re-building process therefore theres a lot more room for error. Also Toni has been fired more by tractor than faraki probably has in his entire career lol. the team that just won the PGL title has far less room for error. There is a reason the majority of Sepahan fans haven't been pleased with faraki.....his team has no consistency which is the total opposite of what they were under kranjcar
                                Lol, It wasn't supposed to be a serious comparison anyway. Only did it for fun. Although, Toni should've been fired way before Faraki, because Tiraxtur has much better players this season than Sepahan and their results have been awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X