Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Sepahan recently opened an official store at Neshat street vis a vis Iran Khodro. Just saying
    http://toofanezard.ir/shop/
    You are right. I forgot that had opened. Will definitely visit it in my next visit.

Comment

Never been a fan of Faraki, but think about this:
      Skocic: 11 games, 6 points!
      Toni: 11 games, 14 points.
      Branco: 11 games, 15 points.
      Faraki: 11 games, 17 points - fired (mutual agreement in Iran is the polite way of firing someone).

What's the difference between these 4 men? Three foreigners and one Iranian, the Iranian loses his job

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
        Never been a fan of Faraki, but think about this:
        Skocic: 11 games, 6 points!
        Toni: 11 games, 14 points.
        Branco: 11 games, 15 points.
        Faraki: 11 games, 17 points - fired (mutual agreement in Iran is the polite way of firing someone).

What's the difference between these 4 men? Three foreigners and one Iranian, the Iranian loses his job
        And then they want to get rid of CQ. Classic hezbollahis playing with their koon, cant figure out what they want, just send salavat and hope for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Told my Cousin, I remebered from once you told me bro
          Tell them buy your shirt from Toghchi street "3 ta sad toman".

Comment

Sepahan are looking for a foreign coach, their domestic choices seem to be Ghalenoei and Ebrahimzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Faraki is not the best manager in IPL but he is still a good coach. Look at his team now, he lost two foreign players who could not play for him and then Hajsafi left the team and Moharam who had helped to keep the team together. When you face that much trouble in the team you face bad results. Firing a coach does not fix other problems in Sepahan.
              that is my point, lets assume, that both his Brazilian players and hajsafi were injured!! now what? sepahan still has a lot of good players on the bench, a good coach would be a coach that can manage adversity!! having all your players healthy and ready to go does not require any special coaching talent, it is only during hard times that you can really tell who the person is!!
              as soon as moharam came back with 1 session of practice, Farraki put him in the game? I mean really? he is just randomly and haphazardly trying things to get results without thinking
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

خودم خواستم از سپاهان جدا شوم/ شرایط برای ادامه کار فراهم نبود
                LOOOL
                the same person that when offered the job of assistant coach to CQ after Ali Karimi dropped out, refused categorically and got really offended.

Iranian coaches have the mentality of keep moving up the ladder without looking back!! when CQ fail to succeed in Real Madrid he went back to being an assistant.

there is no shame in that!!

If it was an iranian coach khodaro bande nabood alan che berese ke bere komak morabee beshe dobareh!! that is the CQ difference!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

I sincerely hope Faraki goes back to Foolad... The way things have been going they will definitely be relegated. Maybe he has the formula to rescue them. Scocic on the other hand, could be a viable option to take over Sepahan... He is a good coach but things have not been working for him at Foolad for various reasons.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                    I sincerely hope Faraki goes back to Foolad... The way things have been going they will be definitely relegated. Maybe he has the formula to rescue them.
                    they have no shame or respect for themselves watch him coach another team this season!! Only in iran when a coach gets fired is hired back for another job within the same season
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      they have no shame or respect for themselves watch him coach another team this season!! Only in iran when a coach gets fired is hired back for another job within the same season
                      Faraki led Foolad to a 4th place and a 1st place finish in the two years he was at the helm. They also made it to the last 16 of ACL. This was a team that had been fighting off relegation year after year before he took over. I believe there is a CHEMISTRY that would work well between him and Foolad... This aspect is actually quite important.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        Thats exactly the point and Ghalenoei can make the best out of deficites like that. He can play good football with a bad/not that good squad.
                        Ghalenoei is going from bad to worse. GN needs stars & in Sepahan we have none.

Comment

When you tie an Es Ahvaz, that their best player would not be on our list of 18 you gotta go. Faraki had to go otherwise getting bad results and playing bad will be the norm & we will be back to the best sharestani team. We should have never let Kranchar go.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            Ghalenoei is going from bad to worse. GN needs stars & in Sepahan we have none.
                            You have Aghili, Ali Karimi, Khalatbari, vouria Ghafouri, Moharam, Mehdi Sharifi. You are not without stars but as Moharam mentioned I think problem rest somewhere else within the team management not coach. I really despise Sepahan officials they ruin the fun for the fans (the main reason I don't follow Isfahani teams). They either greedy bastards or installed IR goons. I am really sorry for the coach and players who need to deal with them.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              You have Aghili, Ali Karimi, Khalatbari, vouria Ghafouri, Moharam, Mehdi Sharifi. You are not without stars but as Moharam mentioned I think problem rest somewhere else within the team management not coach. I really despise Sepahan officials they ruin the fun for the fans (the main reason I don't follow Isfahani teams). They either greedy bastards or installed IR goons. I am really sorry for the coach and players who need to deal with them.
                              Sorry but Ali KArimi & Sharifi are young players with 10 years history in Sepahan that have just broke into the starting 11. Since when are they stars? Aghili & Moharram are at the end of their careers. The only semi stars would be Ghafouri & KB. The management is the worst Foolad Mobarekeh Sepahan has seen & are the same people that ruined Zob Ahan.
                              Do you think the management of other teams are consisted of professional managers that are not IR goons? Welcome to IR.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                Sorry but Ali KArimi & Sharifi are young players with 10 years history in Sepahan that have just broke into the starting 11. Since when are they stars? Aghili & Moharram are at the end of their careers. The only semi stars would be Ghafouri & KB. The management is the worst Foolad Mobarekeh Sepahan has seen & are the same people that ruined Zob Ahan.
                                Do you think the management of other teams are consisted of professional managers that are not IR goons? Welcome to IR.
                                You are down playing Sephan stars, my dear hamshahri. Khalatbari, Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Sharifi, Ghafouri were the best attacking combo in our league now you only lost Hajsafi. Aghili is also still a solid defense who can score on headers. The only reason Khalatbari and Aghili lost couple of years outside of team melli is because of their stands against CQ. I place all my bets on Ghafouri for now and Ali Karimi for future. Take a look at my signature. I feel he is among few along Alipour who will add to the depth of our National Team if they get some opportunities in friendlies.

Some teams in IPL have good officials along with usual IR goons but Esfahan is infested with the worst type of IR goons. Take a look at Najafbad and Sedeh to know what I am talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X