Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان از سمت خود استعفا کرد
    سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان پس از تساوی این تیم مقابل استقلال اهواز از سمت خود استعفا کرد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، تیم فوتبال سپاهان عصر امروز در چارچوب هفته یازدهم لیگ برتر مقابل میزبان خود استقلال اهواز با تساوی یک بر یک متوقف شد. اصفهانی ها با این تساوی 17 امتیازی شدند و به رده ششم سقوط کردند.پس از این رسول خوروش سرپرست سپاهان از سمت خود استعفا کرد. ظاهرا او به علت نتایج ضعیف اصفهانی ها در هفته های اخیر از سمت خود استعفا کرده است.گفتنی است خوروش پیش از این با تیم سپاهان به عنوان قهرمانی لیگ برتر دست یافته است.
    It is time for Faraki to step down not Khorvash.

Comment

today's highlights

http://toofanezard.ir/video/12594-%D...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Faraki was removed today after a meeting with the management.

Comment

Bagherian sacked Faraki today. I have never been a fan of changing coaches in the middle of the season, Faraki was doing ok considering the problems he had this season. The top management of the team has been terrible during the past seasons. The foreign players that we sign recently have been poor, the mismanagement that has resulted in missing two players this season and the problems with Moharran are just a few examples. Bagherian must be replaced with a decent long term manager IMO.

Roumers are that Ghalemorghi will be the next coach:-(
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            A good coach is a coach that can help the team in good and bad situation. Faraki is a journey coach that looks to pick on teams that will "likely" succeeded. his two championships were not because of his knowledge but the knowledge of the coaches before him. now that he has the tools and needs to redefine the team with new ideas he can't go it. he has one of the most talented teams, but because of different circumstances he can't put the tools together and get the job done.
            Faraki is not the best manager in IPL but he is still a good coach. Look at his team now, he lost two foreign players who could not play for him and then Hajsafi left the team and Moharam who had helped to keep the team together. When you face that much trouble in the team you face bad results. Firing a coach does not fix other problems in Sepahan.

Comment

My problem with Faraki is the way his teams play football. Incredibly conservative and boring football. Even when he wins it is usually with a 1 goal margin. It has always been the case wherever he coached, in clubs and TM.

I don't mind Ghalemorghi at all. Sepahan under him played some great football.

Comment

My mom and dad are going to Iran in December, after 10,5 years. All I asked for was my amoo from Esfahan to bring me an Sepahan jersey!

Comment

Faraki resigned.

با توافق دوطرفه

حسین فرکی از سپاهان جدا شد

Comment

سرمربی موقت سپاهان معرفی شد
                    سرمربی موقت تیم فوتبال سپاهان برای دیدار مقابل راه*آهن معرفی شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت باشگاه سپاهان، مجید بصیرت و قاسم زاغی نژاد به طور موقت هدایت سپاهان را بر عهده دارند.این دو قرار است در دیدار سپاهان مقابل راه آهن در جام حذفی تیم سپاهان را هدایت کنند.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Faraki is not the best manager in IPL but he is still a good coach. Look at his team now, he lost two foreign players who could not play for him and then Hajsafi left the team and Moharam who had helped to keep the team together. When you face that much trouble in the team you face bad results. Firing a coach does not fix other problems in Sepahan.
                      Thats exactly the point and Ghalenoei can make the best out of deficites like that. He can play good football with a bad/not that good squad.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        My mom and dad are going to Iran in December, after 10,5 years. All I asked for was my amoo from Esfahan to bring me an Sepahan jersey!
                        Nice. Takhti street is the best place to buy Sepahan Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Told my Cousin, I remebered from once you told me bro

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Sepahan recently opened an official store at Neshat street vis a vis Iran Khodro. Just saying
                            http://toofanezard.ir/shop/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Sepahan recently opened an official store at Neshat street vis a vis Iran Khodro. Just saying
                              http://toofanezard.ir/shop/
                              Also told her that, though she said she is more familiar with Takhti street

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Told my Cousin, I remebered from once you told me bro
                                Cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X