No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the way this Faraki team plays. I hope he leaves. I would rather see EZ as head coach for the rest of the season. Reedeh be Sepahan.

Comment

^^I actually think Faraki is not a good coach, he just knows where to go next to get the best team. it was a fluke!! now that he does not have moharam and the 2 brazilians the shit has hit the fan. because he was banking on bringing an older experience team to league this year!! He came and took a good team that was Kranja main doing and got the championship, now he feels in secure that is why he brought older and experience players this year
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        I hate the way this Faraki team plays. I hope he leaves. I would rather see EZ as head coach for the rest of the season. Reedeh be Sepahan.
        God we were horrible today. I also wanted EZ to take over after Krancjar left. Playing in Anzali is always gonna be tough, yes we got some problems but we didn't even try to pass the ball today. The thing with Faraki is he plays not to lose in away games. We should have beat Siah Jamegan we missed lots of chances and their goal was offside. Faraki brought in Moharram for Sharifi which killed the last 15 minutes for us today. Why would you take out Sharifi when we are in desperate need of a goal and he is the most likely source. Take off Rasoul who is slow as fuck and turns the ball over so much. I don't know why Faraki insists on starting Rasoul in every match. Jahanalian played 2 games and he played well in both games, start him instead of Rasoul, then bring moharram or rasoul in the 2nd half, until moharram is fit. Khalatbari is the only one running his tail off game in game out trying to do something to help out the team. The game against Esteghlal next week is a MUST WIN for us.

Comment

سپاهان اصفهان: شهاب گردان، محمد روشندل ، هادی عقیلی، فوزیل موسی یف، علی کریمی،حسین فاضلی ( 87 حسین پاپی)، محمد رضا خلعتبری، میلاد سرلک، حبیب گردانی، رسول نویدکیا و مهدی شریفی(محرم نویدکیا 79
          سرمربی: حسین فرکی

It's Unusual that Faraki give this much chance to young players.
          I hope he continue this policy.
          Fazeli & Karimi plaed for U23 WAFF and Roshandel and Sarlak played for u20 last year.

Sepahan was very young team today.

--------------------------------------------

We Got it

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            سپاهان اصفهان: شهاب گردان، محمد روشندل ، هادی عقیلی، فوزیل موسی یف، علی کریمی،حسین فاضلی ( 87 حسین پاپی)، محمد رضا خلعتبری، میلاد سرلک، حبیب گردانی، رسول نویدکیا و مهدی شریفی(محرم نویدکیا 79
            سرمربی: حسین فرکی

It's Unusual that Faraki give this much chance to young players.
            I hope he continue this policy.
            Fazeli & Karimi plaed for U23 WAFF and Roshandel and Sarlak played for u20 last year.

Sepahan was very young team today.

--------------------------------------------

We Got it

He had no choice:
            Ghafouri (injured)
            Karami (3 yellows)
            HajSafi (gone)
            He also let Moradmand & Ali Ahmadi go. Today he put Mosayef as CB. Roshandel as RB. Ali Karimi has been a starter for 2 or 3 seasons now.

Comment

highlights & coaches after match

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15951

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15952

Comment

Results worked out in our favour this week. Zobahan and Esteghlal both drew their games. We can top the table with a win against SS next week. Why is Zobahan so cursed at home?

Comment

Another hugely disappointing result for Sepahan against the league's bottom team. Faraki should be fired.

Comment

Faraki has ran out of ideas with this team and control over this team. they need to find a new coach.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      Faraki has ran out of ideas with this team and control over this team. they need to find a new coach.
                      Ghale Morghi

Comment

Kaveh Rezai with two goals

Great play by Torabi!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Another hugely disappointing result for Sepahan against the league's bottom team. Faraki should be fired.
                          We need a foreign coach. For the time being Ebrahimzadeh will do.

Comment

سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان از سمت خود استعفا کرد
                            سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان پس از تساوی این تیم مقابل استقلال اهواز از سمت خود استعفا کرد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، تیم فوتبال سپاهان عصر امروز در چارچوب هفته یازدهم لیگ برتر مقابل میزبان خود استقلال اهواز با تساوی یک بر یک متوقف شد. اصفهانی ها با این تساوی 17 امتیازی شدند و به رده ششم سقوط کردند.پس از این رسول خوروش سرپرست سپاهان از سمت خود استعفا کرد. ظاهرا او به علت نتایج ضعیف اصفهانی ها در هفته های اخیر از سمت خود استعفا کرده است.گفتنی است خوروش پیش از این با تیم سپاهان به عنوان قهرمانی لیگ برتر دست یافته است.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              We need a foreign coach. For the time being Ebrahimzadeh will do.
                              Agreed

Comment

A good coach is a coach that can help the team in good and bad situation. Faraki is a journey coach that looks to pick on teams that will "likely" succeeded. his two championships were not because of his knowledge but the knowledge of the coaches before him. now that he has the tools and needs to redefine the team with new ideas he can't go it. he has one of the most talented teams, but because of different circumstances he can't put the tools together and get the job done.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X