Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Why isn't faraki playing padovani or chimba
    I like to think Faraki is smart and with sepahan having one of the deepest benches in IPL, he is preserving players. At least that is what I think he is doing. Sepahan will be in 3 different competition and fatigue is an issue for most IPL teams
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Why isn't faraki playing padovani or chimba
      Padovani is injured but I have no idea about Chimba.

Comment

Karimi looks so talented and promising. What a shot, it was so accurate and beautiful, and earned us 3 precious points. Next stop is Persepolis. 3 points against them keeps on on top of the table and as Nader said, sends Persepolis into crisis and much Hashieh.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Problem for Sepahan.

They might not able to utilize their two best Braszilian players till mid season. Their ITC has not been renewed .

Bagherian new Chairman said they have realized this problem recently and he did not particularly blamed anyone for this serious and costly mistake. Khlalian was fired only few days prior to deadline for ITC renewal and he may have part in this fiasco.

Bagherian said their attorney is looking for a solution.

دردسر بزرگ برای سپاهان
          پادووانی و شیمبا تا نیم فصل محروم شدند

دو بازیکن برزیلی سپاهان به دلیل اشتباه اداری در دریافت آی تی سی ، پیش از زمان بسته شدن پنجره نقل و انتقالات از حضور در جمع زردپوشان محروم شده اند .

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، لوسیانوپریرا معروف به شیمبا و لئوناردو پادووانی مدافع فصل گذشته نفت تهران که به طرز عجیبی، هر ساله به طور قرضی به تیم های ایرانی منتقل می شده اند، با سهل انگاری اداری باشگاه سپاهان حداقل تا نیم فصل نمی توانند سپاهان را همراهی کنند.

این اتفاق در شرایطی رخ داده که شیمبا چهارمین سال حضور خود در فوتبال ایران را تجربه می کند و مشخص نیست چرا باز پای یک باشگاه برزیلی در میان بوده است. مسوولان سپاهان در تلاش هستند با گرفتن وکیل و نامه*نگاری به فیفا و AFC از وجود این دو بازیکن بهره بگیرند. اما ظاهرا هیچ راهی وجود ندارد چرا که بعد از بسته شدن پنجره نقل و انتقالات امکان جا به جایی این دو وجود ندارد.

این خبر پیش از بازی حساس با پرسپولیس اعلام شده و به این معناست که سپاهان دو سهمیه برای دو سهمیه بزرگسال خودفکر تازه ای کند.

Comment

edited.

Comment

Can't wait to witness the soorakh'ing of the longi's today.

Comment

Merci Sepahaaaaaaaaan. Asheghetam !!!

Comment

I just love the way Ali pour and Khalatbari played.

The real result should be 3-2 for Sepahan and if that own goal didn't happen it would be 2-2. The penalty was undeserved and wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    I just love the way Ali pour and Khalatbari played.

The real result should be 3-2 for Sepahan and if that own goal didn't happen it would be 2-2. The penalty was undeserved and wrong.
                    You can't say that^^
                    Sepahan had some chances which were reaaaally close.
                    That's why I don't understand why the Longis are crying for a Refferee mistake, they would have lost anyway and it was a deserved win.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      You can't say that^^
                      Sepahan had some chances which were reaaaally close.
                      That's why I don't understand why the Longis are crying for a Refferee mistake, they would have lost anyway and it was a deserved win.
                      Longie? that is slur you are using. Usually estef***** fan use it. Penalty was wrong and no body can question that. end of the story.

Comment

Longie? that is slur you are using. Usually estef***** fan use it. Penalty was wrong and no body can question that. end of the story.
                        Too bad that I am esteghlali
                        I never questioned that , read my post again pls.
                        sigpic

Comment

m.s.h.h.g

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            m.s.h.h.g
                            mmmm...what?

Comment

mmmm...what?
                              Ma Sepahanim Hala Hala Ghahremanim

Comment

Im not too fond of our performances. With hajsafi moving up a line our offense seems better without Moharram. But overall with the schedule turning the other way in the 2nd half of the season,and our defensive line still being poor, i'm worried. We need Padovani and Chimba ASAP. Good thing is its still early in the season and we can improve.

Comment

Working...
                                X