No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Najafi is the young talent to watch this season. Hopefully, he can progress in Sepahan this season.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      Apparently, Najafi is the young talent to watch this season. Hopefully, he can progress in Sepahan this season.
      Does he wear 77? There was a young guy that played forward in the Turkey friendlies that was super fast and had good ball handling.

Comment

hopefully he gets chances to prove himself with Sukaj gone. IMO the league is not important this year we need to get far in ACL. We really deserve an Asian championship, but its a hard task.

Comment

the next 4 games for sepahan is a beast!! if they can get 10 pt out of 12 pts then they will be on their way to mid-season championship IMO. they have ZZ wk 2, PP wk 3, Foolad wk 4 and Saipa wk 5.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

guys wasnt shahab gordan supposed to be suspended for the game against ss khozestan ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Does he wear 77? There was a young guy that played forward in the Turkey friendlies that was super fast and had good ball handling.
              Not really sure, i have very little info about him.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

SS fans started moaning for Esfahan Mafia early this season! Let's see what you are made of this season! I cheer for Persepolis although I know they are hopeless! Ole pride does not live me alone!

Comment

Not really sure, i have very little info about him.
                  he wears no.14
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice clip for the derby/Super cup teaser:
                    http://toofanezard.ir/news/9752-%DA%...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Highlights of today's game.
                      http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...C%D9%85%DB%8C/

Comment

Sepahan is running away with the championship.

But seriously, we have an important game coming up against Persepolis next week. Beating them not only catapults us to the top of the table, it'll lead the Persepolis crowd to go into their 'panic mode'.

Comment

Bah bah, toofane zard staring good at the season! Though they missed a LOT of chances today [emoji14]

Comment

Sepahan have a very tough schedule, if the can get the 6 pts in the next two games they will be in a great shape for the midseason championship
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

AK's goal
                              http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...2%D9%87%D9%86/

Comment

Why isn't faraki playing padovani or chimba

Comment

Working...
                                X