No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Jalal Akbari, he used to play for Sepahan for many years, and one stupid mistake sign with persepolis after couple bad seasons he just vanished, Ill never forget that game against Kawasaki Frontale in 2007 and his funny dance after he scored the penalty and sent Sepahan to Semi finals

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
      What happened to Jalal Akbari, he used to play for Sepahan for many years, and one stupid mistake sign with persepolis after couple bad seasons he just vanished, Ill never forget that game against Kawasaki Frontale in 2007 and his funny dance after he scored the penalty and sent Sepahan to Semi finals
      I remember his robot celebration. That was original. After leaving PP I haven't heard from him.

Comment

Make your own jersey at http://www.toofanezard.ir/fun/

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                Maraz

Comment

Sepahan lost to Trinidad's TM Omid 2-1 in their last friendly.
                  http://toofanezard.ir/news/8837-%D8%...%AA%DB%8C.html

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Sepahan lost to Trinidad's TM Omid 2-1 in their last friendly.
                    http://toofanezard.ir/news/8837-%D8%...%AA%DB%8C.html
                    The same Trinidad Perspolis won 2-0?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      The same Trinidad Perspolis won 2-0?
                      PP should get a lollipop for that.

Comment

anyone know what the deal with jahanalian is?

this guy looked so promising a few seasons back but injuries really messed him up.....is he currently healthy and with sepahan? I didn't catch many games at the end of last season, did he play at all?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sepahan lost a ton of chances against Trinidad. This Hossein Fazeli #37 looks promising:
                          http://toofanezard.ir/video/8847-%D9...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            anyone know what the deal with jahanalian is?
                            this guy looked so promising a few seasons back but injuries really messed him up.....is he currently healthy and with sepahan? I didn't catch many games at the end of last season, did he play at all?
                            He had a bad injury & gained a lot of weight. He is back and played as a sub in the 3 friendlies.

Comment

Zob Fener full game 7-0

You could tell Zob didn't care about the score. At most times they had 6-7 players in Fener's half regardless of possession. Also they missed quite a few goals including an open net in minute 27. They also had more corner kicks than Fener. I only watched the 1st half though.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                He had a bad injury & gained a lot of weight. He is back and played as a sub in the 3 friendlies.
                                How's he looking? Back in shape? I really thought he was one of the more under rated talents that didn't get spoken about enough.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X