No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the status of Sepahan's facebook page from March. It's incredible how things turned around for us. In March we were fighting and hoping to make it to top 3 so we can participate in ACL and we ended up winning it all. We were 4 points behind and we ended up winning all of our remaining games and became a champion and people say we were lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      This is the status of Sepahan's facebook page from March. It's incredible how things turned around for us. In March we were fighting and hoping to make it to top 3 so we can participate in ACL and we ended up winning it all. We were 4 points behind and we ended up winning all of our remaining games and became a champion and people say we were lucky.

we were behind 7 points at one point in the season. Makes me think if Only Gordan was playing instead of Rahman, none of this might have happened at the end. We bought good players at the beginning of the season, and it payed off, credit goes to Krancjar who put this team together.

Comment

Comment

Sepahan to play Zenit of Russia
          سرکنسول روسیه پیشنهاد داد:
          سپاهان و زنیت روسیه در دیداری دوستانه به مصاف هم می*روند

سرکنسول روسیه در اصفهان امروز با حضور در دفتر باشگاه فولاد مبارکه سپاهان با مهرزاد خلیلیان دیدار و گفت*وگو کرد. به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از پایگاه خبری سپاهان، سرکنسول روسیه در این دیدار ضمن تبریک قهرمانی تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان در رقابت های لیگ برتر، پیشنهاد داد تا با همکاری های دو جانبه مقدمات دیدار دوستانه تیم های سپاهان و زنیت سن پترزبورگ در ایران یا روسیه فراهم شود.

مهرزاد خلیلیان ضمن سپاس از سرکنسول روسیه بابت حضور و تبریک قهرمانی، از این پیشنهاد استقبال کرد و از آمادگی کامل باشگاه برای تحقق این دیدار دوستانه خبر داد.

Comment

Vote for Sepahan. The funny thing is Naft Tehran has more votes than Sepahan & we all know that is BS.
            http://www.football-clubs.net/asian-...clubs-vote-afc

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Vote for Sepahan. The funny thing is Naft Tehran has more votes than Sepahan & we all know that is BS.
              http://www.football-clubs.net/asian-...clubs-vote-afc
              Done and done

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find a Sepahan jersey in Esfahan with good quality?I know theres plenty at
                (Chaharrah Takhti) but each store has different designs and the quality not so great.

Comment

Hajsafi saying he will try to go to europe if he can. He also says: Esteghlal and Persepolis know better not to come after me.
                  http://toofanezard.ir/news/20252-%D9...%86%D8%AF.html

Comment

Hajsafi could've gone to Hull City last year along with possibly Pooladi but I bet IFF had something to do with that not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Hajsafi saying he will try to go to europe if he can. He also says: Esteghlal and Persepolis know better not to come after me.
                      Its beyond me how a guy like Hajsafi isn't in Europe. He can play almost every position, has a great attitude, is young, has a lot international experience and has captained the national team... I hope a European team sees him and picks him up soon, he deserves it. Hopefully he would take the opportunity if it arises.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ehsan, you're only 25, pleeease go to Europe! he such an aziz, contributes so much to TM!

Comment

Do we know if he has any offers?

Comment

He is the 2nd Moharram.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              He is the 2nd Moharram.
                              Without a doubt.I love this kid, my cousin grew up playing soccer with him back in the day, he said he had a lot of extra desire for football.

Comment

Without a doubt.I love this kid, my cousin grew up playing soccer with him back in the day, he said he had a lot of extra desire for football.
                                I know it wont benefit the team at all, but we must hope this kid will go to Europe. I can really see him fit in. He say he will go if he can, but do we know if he has any offers?

Comment

Working...
                                X