No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big win today. Ali Karimi's passing and long passes specifically sometimes remind me of Nekounam. He definitely deserves a call-up during TM's next matches we need some young blood in the team.

Comment

Very good win, it enhanced our hopes for an ACL spot significantly. I still hope our chances for title is very low considering the 4 pionts difference and our recent form...
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan has scratched out Khalatbari from the squad for tommorows game against PP.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Sepahan has scratched out Khalatbari from the squad for tommorows game against PP.
          Although I don't care for Faraki I applaud him for kicking KB out. He should be dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Although I don't care for Faraki I applaud him for kicking KB out. He should be dealt with.
            what happened with KB?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wrong choice. He is crucial for Sepahan.

Comment

Zobahanete....
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

3 points to go. One games at the time.

Remaining games are critical for ranking.

Tractor :50
                  Naft :48
                  Sepahan :47Foulad :47

W27

Naft
                  :Malvan
                  Peykan:Tractor
                  Sepahan:Rahahan
                  Foulad:Zoba
                  Esteghlal:Padideh

W28

Padideh :Naft
                  Gostaresh:Tractor
                  Esteghlal Ahwaz :Sepahan
                  Malavan :Foulad
                  Saba :Esteghlal

W29

Naft
                  :Saba
                  Esteghlal: Tractor
                  Foulad: Padideh
                  MIS : Sepahan

W30

Tractor: Naft
                  Sepahan :Saipa
                  Saba:Foulad
                  Perspolis:Esteghlal

Comment

Our remaining games look easier than the other 4 teams but you never know. We should go to the field and win the games. We can easily lose against any of these 4 teams as 3 of them are fighting for survival and are highly motivated.

BTW, in the first round this season, we have lost against Rahahan, tied with Saipa and won narrowly against SS Khuzestan and Naft MS.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                      Our remaining games look easier than the other 4 teams but you never know. We should go to the field and win the games. We can easily lose against any of these 4 teams as 3 of them are fighting for survival and are highly motivated.

BTW, in the first round this season, we have lost against Rahahan, tied with Saipa and won narrowly against SS Khuzestan and Naft MS.
                      I predict 10 points.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        what happened with KB?
                        He keeps interviewing and talking about PP. Before it was about TM and how he was wronged and now he says he has an offer from PP even though he has one more year of a contract. We should let him go. His prime is over and we have good young strikers like Fazeli & Maftoolkar.

Comment

^I agree, we should release him at the end of season
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

i have never seen any other player do more interviews than khalatbari. If he wants to go to PP, he can kiss our ass goodbye!

Comment

I predict 10 points.
                              10 points should be enough to get us ACL spot. If we wanna have any chance of championship we need the full 12 points,our goal difference sucks. Nonetheless i think we will choke against these teams anyway.

Moharram=Osturee tamam nashodani

Comment

He keeps interviewing and talking about PP. Before it was about TM and how he was wronged and now he says he has an offer from PP even though he has one more year of a contract. We should let him go. His prime is over and we have good young strikers like Fazeli & Maftoolkar.
                                Always best is to let a cheater go.

"I was addicted to drama , I need variety"

Out of 4 teams, Sepahan is only team does not play ACL and that is key factor at this critical phase. Naft and Foulad seems to exhausted showing sign of fatigue.
                                Foulad next two games Alsadd (Tue- Qatar)) & Zobahan (Sun-Ahwaz) are difficult and will add to fatigue.
                                Sepahan's two away game MIS & Esteghlal Ahwaz may be more difficult than it seems.
                                If Sepahan need to qualify for ACL has to earn it , hard way at least 4 points from these two games.

Comment

Working...
                                X