• Show
Clear All

Sepahanis visit the disabled
    http://www.aparat.com/v/ZzF4R

Comment

Zob Saba goals:
      http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%B...-%D9%82%D9%85/

Comment

We are on top of the table with 30 points. We aren't playing very well but the good thing is no team is playing that good. I noticed every time NK is healthy we win the league & when he isn't we don't. We need a new play maker as it doesn't look like he will be back this season.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          We are on top of the table with 30 points. We aren't playing very well but the good thing is no team is playing that good. I noticed every time NK is healthy we win the league & when he isn't we don't. We need a new play maker as it doesn't look like he will be back this season.
          we have been missing that flare we used to have for time now, but we still outplay our opponents no matter what but get unlucky at times and concede bad goals.

Comment

Agha kia, how have Karimi, Hajsafi, and Sharifi been playing recently?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
              Agha kia, how have Karimi, Hajsafi, and Sharifi been playing recently?
              Sharifi missed some games due to Omid team & a couple because of a minor injury & for 3 yellows. However he is the top scorer with 6 goals and almost all are 3 point goals. He doesn't get fed with a lot of opportunities lately and sets himself up. Maybe it is because Faraki has not gotten his system down. I believe if Navidkia was back & healthy Sharifi could win the golden boot easily. A Karimi has not had a lot of playing time. When playing he is good but I see a bit of indifference in him like he doesn't give a $hit. It could be his laid back character but he reminds me of Mahmoud Karimi who played really good but wasn't passionate & even turned down a TM call up. Hajsafi has been good but his position has been changing so much. I think that puts him in a tough spot. he has been playing as playmaker LB LM but shines most as a LM. I think both Ehsan & Sharifi could play in a mid table Eridivisie or La Liga or Bundesliga team.

Comment

Gol Mohammadi is the least charismatic head coach I have ever seen, this guy always looks like a expressionless statute. The few games he was out Hosseini made a better job motivating players.

Comment

today
                  http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...4%D8%A7%D8%AF/

Comment

Moradmand's new look has revitalized the guy & after KB was the best of the field. He was a wall in D & scored a goal.

Comment

Check out Rahman:
                      http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...8%D9%84%D8%A7/

Comment

Both Sepahan and Zob go to the mid season break on a good position. Sepahan are almost on top with a good win that improved our confidence and goal difference. Zob also are well above the relegation zone. Our teams will play against the sorkhabi teams in the 18th week. Hopefully we can use the long break to improve the team work.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

lmfaoo who does persepolis think they are? Nilson for Shahab Gordan? Seriouslly?

Comment

^^ What is wrong with that deal? I think Sepahan would win the trade to be honest. Gordon has regained some form, but he isn't what he was in Zob Ahan. Though he is MUCH better than he was the last couple seasons, I still think Sepahan would improve their team even more with Nilson.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              lmfaoo who does persepolis think they are? Nilson for Shahab Gordan? Seriouslly?
                              Lollllll nilson is 20x better than Ahmadi and gordan combined, he may have had one or two off games but that doesn't change the fact that he's been the best GK in the league since arriving in Iran!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Ahmadi won't accept to be benched if this happens

Comment

Working...
                                X