• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unique football View Post
    link plz bro thx
    http://toofanezard.ir/news/13752-%D9...%B3%D8%AA.html

Comment

If Sepahan had anything to do with poisoning PP water Longipour would have grilled Sepahan on 90. It is no secret that Addel is a PP fan. Also Sepahan doesn't need anything to beat PP. The record speaks for itself. The only time we lost a game that mattered was the infamous 9 min. extra time & since then PP has always lost.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        i dont think sepahan had any part in the ghahremani incident not sayn that cause im sepahani but i remember daei and royanian mentioning that sepahan had no part in this , and had something to do with the past when daei was in rahahan , well i think sepahan pp and ss are strong outside the field not just sepahan.
        perhaps you are correct but i remember rah ahan and daei getting thrfown in there to shut daei up and the whole investigation was about the sepahan game. i believe sepahan and esteghlal are more gardan koloft than pp off the field but of course it could depend on the gm at the time some gm s are more influential than others.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          If Sepahan had anything to do with poisoning PP water Longipour would have grilled Sepahan on 90. It is no secret that Addel is a PP fan. Also Sepahan doesn't need anything to beat PP. The record speaks for itself. The only time we lost a game that mattered was the infamous 9 min. extra time & since then PP has always lost.
          sepahan's involvement is doubtful but there is no doubt that there was something wrong with the water and players were not fainting for nothing. what about the infamous point reduction that year? the red army is coming to esfehan and we are gonna eat all the beriyanis in the city....

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
            sepahan's involvement is doubtful but there is no doubt that there was something wrong with the water and players were not fainting for nothing. what about the infamous point reduction that year? the red army is coming to esfehan and we are gonna eat all the beriyanis in the city....
            Sepahan had 3 points deducted & they made them play every home game in places like Yazd & Hamedan.
            سوال*۹۰*هفته*اینده:**دلیل*شکست*پیپی*از*سپاهان*چه*ب ود?
            ۱-**ابهای*مسموم*پولادشهر
            ۲**-داوری
            ۳**-سر*و*صدا*مقابل*هتل*اقامت
            ۴-**زمین*کج
            ۵-**گز*اردی*گیر*کرده*لای*لثه*بازیکنان
            ۶-**بریان*بیش*از*حد*چرب*و*دل*درد*بعد*از*خوردن*ا
            ن*

Comment

Persepolis zelzeleh soorakhe harchi deleh

Comment

Persepolis Soorakhe...
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

PP hasn't beat Sepahan in Isfahan for 11 years. I don't feel good when I hear stats like this being thrown around. Let's hope they continue the streak.

Comment

we will see who is soorakh after tomorrows match, for once i have a good feeling heading into a match with sepahan

Comment

Very good second half(I couldn't watch the first half). We played very well, and attacked left and right. Hajsafi and played very well, our defense line was also very solid. Hopefully we can go on top of the table with a few more wins.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        we will see who is soorakh after tomorrows match
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            well that didnt go as expected

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                              well that didnt go as expected
                              Sepahan is too good for persepolis in fooladshahr.

Comment

Moharrame Navidkia Sarvare koleh longiya

Comment

Working...
                                X