Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Usually, but I have seen Krancjar mess up on his lineups on a few occassions, thats why i said again.
    Even if true, give the man some credit, as an ss fan, I'll tell you gn is garbage. Sepahan plays really nice football and will probably win this season.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      He makes alot of mistakes on his lineups. Moradmand over Ali Hamoudi/ Ali Ahmadi/ Saeed Ghaedifar?? like really? Moradmand booted the ball up everytime, that kills sepahans style of free flowing football, and he got the red card.
      I agree. If he wanted to use Moradmand he should have switched to a 4 back D line. Moradmand in a 3 D is risky. Also when Moradmand was red carded Kranchar waited a few minutes before bringing in A Ahmadi. While playing with 2 Ds we conceded in those few minutes. Kranchar makes mistakes but lives up to them & takes full responsibility unlike GN & Daei who blame the ref the pitch the water bottles and every f'ing thing except themselves.
      On a separate note Sharifi has been hitting the post in the last 3 games in the first 3 minutes. He should have 4 goals by now. Check it out:
      http://toofanezard.ir/news/12478-%D9...D8%AF-93).html

Comment

Sepahan need a coach who could take them back to where they were in 2011, not a coach who make mistakes in the line up, make mistakes in the substitutions, make mistakes in the players chosen to sign up for the team. What else is he going mess up with ? The only thing he knows about is asking the players to play fast and aggressive, regardless of the quality of the players and the tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
          Sepahan need a coach who could take them back to where they were in 2011, not a coach who make mistakes in the line up, make mistakes in the substitutions, make mistakes in the players chosen to sign up for the team. What else is he going mess up with ? The only thing he knows about is asking the players to play fast and aggressive, regardless of the quality of the players and the tactics.
          So you want them to go back to getting eliminated from the ACL because of not being aware of their players suspension or having the best team in the continent and failing to make it out of their group?

You're right those were definitely the glory days....kranjcar is only a headache since his arrival.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            So you want them to go back to getting eliminated from the ACL because of not being aware of their players suspension or having the best team in the continent and failing to make it out of their group?
            You're right those were definitely the glory days....kranjcar is only a headache since his arrival.
            You know what I was talking about. I was talking about the team that reached the quarter final before they lost 9 starters in the summer season. It is pity that some Iranians were not happy and worked so hard to get those players out of the team. Even that team you were talking about was better than this one.

Comment

You know what I was talking about. I was talking about the team that reached the quarter final before they lost 9 starters in the summer season. It is so pity that some Iranians were not happy and they worked so hard to get those players out of the team with the help of the Arabs.
              I really don't know what your talking about, sorry.

Kranjcar has done a fine job with sepahan and I really don't know what more you can expect. You guys have won the league with him, won the hazfi with him, and made it out of your group in the ACL and were really screwed by your budget of not being able to buy more defenders at year.

Plus, who would you recommend would do a better job?

One bad loss and you guys are blaming your coach, that's just sad my friend. My team is stuck with the biggest moron in Iranian football and meanwhile you guys have a great European coach and aren't appreciative.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He shouldn't have been kept for another season in the first place. He took the team down to the fourth in the league because of his miserable coaching and lost badly in the ACL in two consecutive years. Iranians have to think about getting German, English, or Brazilian coaches. Croatians have no long plans or visions, they don't build teams.

Comment

Nice work by Papi:
                  http://www.aparat.com/v/Dn6oM

Comment

This coach will not help Sepahan. They have made a mistake keeping him.
                    Every time Sepahan loses you come here & talk about Kranchar. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      I agree. If he wanted to use Moradmand he should have switched to a 4 back D line. Moradmand in a 3 D is risky. Also when Moradmand was red carded Kranchar waited a few minutes before bringing in A Ahmadi. While playing with 2 Ds we conceded in those few minutes. Kranchar makes mistakes but lives up to them & takes full responsibility unlike GN & Daei who blame the ref the pitch the water bottles and every f'ing thing except themselves.
                      On a separate note Sharifi has been hitting the post in the last 3 games in the first 3 minutes. He should have 4 goals by now. Check it out:
                      Completely agree. We should be fine,its kind of good that we lost sepahaniya bazi mogha maghroor mishan, we played bad in general, but if sharifi scored in the 3rd minute the game would have completely been different.

Comment

So it wasn't Hajsafi's last game with Sepahan huh?

Comment

Kranchar makes mistakes but lives up to them & takes full responsibility unlike GN & Daei who blame the ref the pitch the water bottles and every f'ing thing except themselves.
                          So true
                          And I noticed Sharifi's unluck too..
                          sigpic

Comment

Sepahan's new away jersey

http://toofanezard.ir/news/12540-%D8...%AF%D8%9F.html

Sepahan's new away jersey which is turquoise to represent the domes of masjed shah & Sheikh Lotfollah. They look pretty good for Uhlsport. The Lotto ones aresupposed to come out for the 2nd half of the season. Khorvash says that they have signed a contract with Adidas for next year. It sounds too good to be true but we wil see.

Comment

http://toofanezard.ir/news/12540-%D8...%AF%D8%9F.html

Sepahan's new away jersey which is turquoise to represent the domes of masjed shah & Sheikh Lotfollah. They look pretty good for Uhlsport. The Lotto ones aresupposed to come out for the 2nd half of the season. Khorvash says that they have signed a contract with Adidas for next year. It sounds too good to be true but we wil see.
                              If there's one club I'd believe would wear Adidas, it's sepahan. Hope it's true but that lotto jersey coming out for the second half of the season will be pretty hard to beat out for any brand.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Sharifi is such a beast I want him in TM right now!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X