Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    So Sepahan can lose sharifi to asian games, and hajsafi to europe. also Shoja 3 match ban
    sarparest sepahan goft shaye hast raftan hajysafi
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      Started as D.M. in last 3 games but moved to LM later in the games.
      And how did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        They just don't want to say anything until it is final. Somebody that is close to Ehsan & Sepahan confirmed its a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
          Better than Omid Ebrahimi last season but still not very good. He is best as LM.

Comment

They just don't want to say anything until it is final. Somebody that is close to Ehsan & Sepahan confirmed its a done deal.
            im very confused! done deal with which club? so is ehsan most likely going to hull city ?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              im very confused! done deal with which club? so is ehsan most likely going to hull city ?
              He won't say where. But Ehsan is going to Europe and the Naft game is his last game with Sepahan.

Comment

He won't say where. But Ehsan is going to Europe and the Naft game is his last game with Sepahan.
                yeah thats what iheard about the naft game being his last but i just hope its in the epl! can be a great step for him and iranian soccer! sucks to hear ansarifards deal fell through

Comment

Who is likely to start at CB in absence of khalilzadeh tomorrow? I'm assuming karami will slide over to CB, is that correct?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AW: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Why would he still play the Naft game and risk injury?

Comment

Krancjar got his tactics wrong again

Comment

This coach will not help Sepahan. They have made a mistake keeping him.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Krancjar got his tactics wrong again
                          Again? What do u mean again? Sepahan won their first 3 matches convincingly playing football a level above all other Iranian teams.....
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            Again? What do u mean again? Sepahan won their first 3 matches convincingly playing football a level above all other Iranian teams.....
                            He makes alot of mistakes on his lineups. Moradmand over Ali Hamoudi/ Ali Ahmadi/ Saeed Ghaedifar?? like really? Moradmand booted the ball up everytime, that kills sepahans style of free flowing football, and he got the red card.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              He makes alot of mistakes on his lineups. Moradmand over Ali Hamoudi/ Ali Ahmadi/ Saeed Ghaedifar?? like really? Moradmand booted the ball up everytime, that kills sepahans style of free flowing football, and he got the red card.
                              I agree that this wasn't a good decision, but when you use the word again that Implies that he has made such mistakes before. Usually his lineups and tactics are spot on
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                                I agree that this wasn't a good decision, but when you use the word again that Implies that he has made such mistakes before. Usually his lineups and tactics are spot on
                                Usually, but I have seen Krancjar mess up on his lineups on a few occassions, thats why i said again.

Comment

Working...
                                X