Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    Any updates on Naghshe Jahan stadium or are we going to be in Fooladshahr forever?
    With some luck we may take our grandchildren to the openingsceremony in 2060

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        According to khalilian he admits he has spent over the budget allowed but thats because rahimi made high contracts on a few players and they cant touch that , and he will be reducing the salary of coaching staff to be leveled with the budget given, he also states that an English team wants hajysafi and that 90% he would transfer , he also mentioned sharifi and khalatbari are wanted by fenerbache.
        Where did you hear this bro? The parts about Hajsafi, Sharifi, and Khalatbari?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Where did you hear this bro? The parts about Hajsafi, Sharifi, and Khalatbari?
          sigpic

Comment

And here is sharifi and KB on radar from fenerbache

خبرلایو ادعا کرد:

فنرباغچه شریفی و خلعتبری را می خواهد

---

پیرو برگزاری دیدار دوستانه تیم های فنرباغچه ترکیه و سپاهان اصفهان که پیش از شروع لیگ برتر ایران که در کشور ترکیه برگزار شد، مسئولان تیم ترک خواستار به خدمت گیری دو تن از بازیکنان نماینده کشورمان شدند.

بر اساس این گزارش مهدی شریفی و محمدرضا خلعتبری حضور که در آخرین فهرست ماقبل اعزام تیم ملی به جام جهانی حضور داشتند در این دیدار دوستانه نظر مسئولان باشگاه فنرباغچه را به خود جلب کرده و از سوی این باشگاه پیشنهاد دریافت کردند.

یکی از مسئولان عالی رتبه باشگاه سپاهان با تایید این خبرگفت: ما از این پیشنهاد استقبال کردیم و خواستار افزایش ارتباطات دو باشگاه با یکدیگر شدیم ضمن اینکه مقرر شد در صورت تصمیم قطعی باشگاه فنرباغچه مسئولان این تیم با ارسال دعوتنامه ای رسمی پیشنهاد خود را مطرح کنند تا در این باره تصمیمات مقتضی اتخاذ شود.
            sigpic

Comment

It all sounds good, but we have heard these things before. There is always some sort of problem. VISA (i guess that won't apply for going to Turkey), or team won't release player, etc...

Assuming the interest is true, I doubt Sepahan and Kranjcar would even let them go. But we can hope!

Comment

I dont think you need a visa to go to Turkey from Iran
                sigpic

Comment

A 17 year old Albanian was practicing with the team today. He supposedly is an attacking midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    Any updates on Naghshe Jahan stadium or are we going to be in Fooladshahr forever?
                    I believe it is dead. Not even one construction worker on site. Nobody takes responsibility. It has become just like Isfahan Metro. This just confirms the government's incompetence. The only project that was finished in a timely manner in Isfahan was done by the private sector(The Isfahan city Center). All projects that were handled by the central government in Tehran has been a disaster. Naghshe jahan & the Metro & the convention center for non allied goverments or Ishalic countries (I don't know what it is) but it is a huge building for when Iran hosts the Non Allied governments or the Ishalic goverments. That building is also sitting there half done.

Comment

^That Isfahan city Center looks awesome, thanks for the info

Comment

Sepahan in talks with http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Mevoungou
                        of Cameroon. DM playing in Hungary.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          I believe it is dead. Not even one construction worker on site. Nobody takes responsibility. It has become just like Isfahan Metro. This just confirms the government's incompetence. The only project that was finished in a timely manner in Isfahan was done by the private sector(The Isfahan city Center). All projects that were handled by the central government in Tehran has been a disaster. Naghshe jahan & the Metro & the convention center for non allied goverments or Ishalic countries (I don't know what it is) but it is a huge building for when Iran hosts the Non Allied governments or the Ishalic goverments. That building is also sitting there half done.
                          Its not even incompetence. They simply don't want to fund it. There is no money in it for them.

Comment

Sepahan sooskeshoon mikooneh

Comment

did kb get a yellow against ss?
                              sigpic

Comment

ایول. استقلال هم که سوسک شد. 9 امتیاز از سه بازی اول. عالیه.
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X