No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmadi should start but as long as we have clean sheets Kranchar won't make any changes to the GK.

Comment

As much as I like Gordan but Ahmadi is way better, he should start.

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/sports/11...-football-club

Comment

Really dont know why 90 is so anti-sepahan , btw can someone tell me what taj has said regarding the saghfe buje , did he mention Sepahan and esteghlal have cheated? and let me guess pp is clean ?
          sigpic

Comment

6 points out of the first 2 games of the season, not bad at all

Next week we will be hosting SS.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I think sepahan will be very strong this year.

Im very excited to see how all these attacking players work together ( Sukaj, Pereira, Khalatbari, Sharifi)
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                I think sepahan will be very strong this year.

Im very excited to see how all these attacking players work together ( Sukaj, Pereira, Khalatbari, Sharifi)
                true i think its between ss and sepahan this year.
                sigpic

Comment

Way to early to be calling favourites.

I don't really care too much about the league either. What is important is ACL which Sepahan is not in.

If they qualify this year, let's hope they can keep some semblance of their team together. Far too often have we had very good teams in the ACL become dismantled during summer transfer season.

The 2 that hurt the most were Sepahan (when Januario, Heydari, Rahmati, Janjus, Toure, etc... all left) and EsEs with that ripped apart team they used against FC Seoul.....

Comment

Sepahan has a great attacking line up
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sepahan looks really really good. Sharifi is a baller too. I would love to see him and kb in the asian cup

Comment

Can sum1 post the link i want to watch the full match . thx
                        sigpic

Comment

You can watch the highlights here:

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...7%D8%A7%D9%86/

Interesting that both goals were assisted by Sharifi.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

According to khalilian he admits he has spent over the budget allowed but thats because rahimi made high contracts on a few players and they cant touch that , and he will be reducing the salary of coaching staff to be leveled with the budget given, he also states that an English team wants hajysafi and that 90% he would transfer , he also mentioned sharifi and khalatbari are wanted by fenerbache.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                              According to khalilian he admits he has spent over the budget allowed but thats because rahimi made high contracts on a few players and they cant touch that , and he will be reducing the salary of coaching staff to be leveled with the budget given, he also states that an English team wants hajysafi and that 90% he would transfer , he also mentioned sharifi and khalatbari are wanted by fenerbache.
                              Does this khalilian guy tend to be a bull shitter? I'm not familiar with him which is why I am asking because all I've been hearing about hajsafi is that he's wanted by English clubs but I see no real action being made
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Any updates on Naghshe Jahan stadium or are we going to be in Fooladshahr forever?

Comment

Working...
                                X