No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love of God, if any Sepahan official is reading my post.

If there's an offer on the table for Ehsan Hajsafi to go to England, please let him go.

LET HAJSAFI GO!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      For the love of God, if any Sepahan official is reading my post.

If there's an offer on the table for Ehsan Hajsafi to go to England, please let him go.

LET HAJSAFI GO!
      Dude, Hajsafi and Sepahan officials many times have said that they have not recieved an official offer from any team, but if they do recieve an offer, for sure they will let hajsafi go.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        ^sorkhabis can suck it they spended much more then us last year, their newspapers talk too much bullshit.
        was their such a rule last year? plus do u think sepahan has spend 18 or 15 or more than 18 ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
          was their such a rule last year? plus do u think sepahan has spend 18 or 15 or more than 18 ?
          No there was no rule like this last year. They made this rule so clubs dont go into debt, personally i think Sepahan have used around 12-13 milliard till now.

Comment

I ran into Luciano Pereira today in Isfahan at a Hypermarket where we were both shopping. He was very friendly and speaks good farsi. I didn't even need to speak in English to him as he could understand what I was telling him and wishing him luck at Sepahan.

Comment

Here's a pic

Comment

i dont get whats the point of returning back to Isfahan from the turkey camp , and once again going back to turkey to play fenerbahche ? couldn't they just stay there ?
                sigpic

Comment

i dont get whats the point of returning back to Isfahan from the turkey camp , and once again going back to turkey to play fenerbahche ? couldn't they just stay there ?
                  They don't want to be away from their families for a month. Also Fenerbache's invitation wasn't accepted right away. The team was scheduled to return to Isfahan last week & they did. Fenerbache's offer was to play on Sat 7/27 which is 5 days before the 1st IPL game. Management figured even though it is too close to the 1st game but Fenerbache is too imprtant to pass up a game with them. So they are going back to play. It is the right decision.

Comment

Nothing mentioned on fenerbaches official website regarding the friendly against Sephahan
                    sigpic

Comment

Nothing mentioned on fenerbaches official website regarding the friendly against Sephahan
                      I can't read Turkish but it says s/t about Sepahan:
                      http://www.fenerbahce.org/detay.asp?ContentID=40850

Comment

Damesh garm Moharram signed on the last day. Now we have 2 Navidkias:
                        http://forum.sepahannews.com/%DA%AF%...D9%86-798.html

Comment

Dasmesh garm, he is our legend
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

فیلم معرفی باشگاه سپاهان در فصل جدید لیگ برتر فوتبال

http://toofanezard.ir/video/11727-%D...%A7%D9%84.html

Comment

The new jersey is bad !! why cant we get a decent brand ?
                              sigpic

Comment

So happy Navidkia resigned and put and end to all the BS news by the iranian papers! Moharrame Ba Gheyrattt!

Comment

Working...
                                X