No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, Hajsafi might become a legionnaire next season. I have mixed feelings about this, while I will be very happy to see him progress in an European league, I think it will be very hard to replace him. Sepahan management should act quickly.

Also good to see Van Dijk leaving us. It was a mistake hiring him in the first place...
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan will use Abdullah Karami as a DM, to replace Omid Ebrahimi.
      sigpic

Comment

Good signings so far. We are also currently after Khalatbari and Luciano Pereira and Ando Teymourian

Comment

Great chance Hajsafi will leave iran. MLS teams are interested in him and offering him great money.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I had a feeling Hajsafi would be approached after the WC.. He was one of our better players, along with Pouladi..

It would be great if more of our attacking players could progress to European leagues. Reza, Azmoun, Jahanbaksh, Dejagah, Masoud, hopefully Hajsafi and Ansarifard even.

But my biggest hope is that we can soon get some MIDFIELD players into Europe. It would be great to have a new Nekounam playing in Europe and quarterbacking our midfield.

Comment

Any speculation as to which clubs are interested in Hajsafi?

I'd be really happy for him if he can make it in a European club - he's definitely one of the hardest working players in Iran today.

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Hajsafi should get the hell out of Iran, even if it's MLS!! It more professional and has better international exposure

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

^^^even if MLS ?? The league has changed rapidly over the years and quite frankly it easily can compete with most second string European leagues.

If I had the choice of Charlton or NYC FC, I would defiantly choose the latter as I will have more exposure there. Plus it's the city where dreams turn into reality so why not.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    ^^^even if MLS ?? The league has changed rapidly over the years and quite frankly it easily can compete with most second string European leagues.

If I had the choice of Charlton or NYC FC, I would defiantly choose the latter as I will have more exposure there. Plus it's the city where dreams turn into reality so why not.
                    As a city, I would always go for NY, but I disagree with the rest. The European leagues and the second divisions of England, Spain, Germany and Italy are head and shoulder above the MLS. Except for the old and former stars of the European leagues, the players that usually go to MLS are quite mediocre. Just compare the number of international players in the Championship and compare it with the ones in the MLS. Here are a number of players who have been among the best players of the MLS of this season:

Current top scorers:
                    Dom Dwyer - Player who used to be part of a semi-professional club in England before coming to the US
                    Bradley Wright-Phillips - Player who was loaned out by Charlton Athletic to a third division club, before coming to the MLS
                    Obafemi Martins - Great player for MLS, but his form dropped after he left Newcastle United
                    Fabian Espindola - Could not break through in the Argentinian league, before coming to the MLS

Current top assisters:
                    Cristian Maidana - Could not break through in the Argentinian or Chilean league, before coming to MLS
                    Lloyd Sam - Played on loan for Notts County, in the third division of England, before coming to the MLS
                    Javier Morales - Played in the second division of Spain and had no impact there, before coming to the MSL
                    Federico Higuain - Nothing compared to Gonzalo. Ask Besiktas fans how they rate him..

Surely the MLS is developing and it can become a good league, but lets not overrate it.

Comment

Apparently, Khalatbari has left PP mostly because of disagreement with the club over his last year's salary. I hope we can sign him. If we sign him then we will only need one midfielder to wrap up the transfer season. That is off course if we can keep Hajsafi...
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

We just signed Luciano Pereira, all we need now is a good midfielder and we are set.

Comment

^ How many strikers do we need? We already have 2 very good strikers, Sharifi and Sukaj. I don't understand this signing!
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            ^ How many strikers do we need? We already have 2 very good strikers, Sharifi and Sukaj. I don't understand this signing!
                            We have 3. Sharifi, Sukaj and Pereira. Sukaj hasnt been that great, And with Van Dijk and Gholami gone, we need depth upfront. I would personally start sharifi and pereira together upfront.

Comment

Apparently Sepahan are after a Nigerian DM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_Gabriel
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                Apparently Sepahan are after a Nigerian DM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_Gabriel
                                very good signing if we get him. khalatbari joining us is also 80 percent right now. We are going to have deadly offence this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X