No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support Kranchar unless we can bring a better foreign coach. Its very simple we lost 4 of our starting line up right in the beginning:
    Moharram
    Sukay
    Arash Afshin
    Jabbari
    As you can see we did better than every other team even Foolad in the 2nd half. Sepahan's problem was turnover of its players & managers. Last year Moharram/Sukay/Khalatbari were responsible for 2/3rd of our goals & we didn't have any of them for most of the season.
    For next season all we need is another playmaker & a forward. The good news is Khorvash is back & Khalilian knows what he is doing. I hope they keep Kranchar or bring a better foreign coach. No way I would be happy with an Iranian coach other than maybe Ebrahimzadeh. Another good news is Zob staying in PGL & the rise of the youth like Sharifi & Ali & Amir Hossein Karimi.
    Ma Sepahanim va sale deege ghahremanim!

Comment

I agree with you Kia jan, I think we should try to keep Kranjcar. As you said we lost 4 of our good players at the start of the season due to different reasons, and it was one of the main reasons of our bad performance. Besides we should not forget that despite the bad performance, we were only 3 points short of the championship this season, also we earned 30 points in the second half of the season, more than any other team.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

So it seems that we are finally going to play with our TM players. I think if we don't win today, our 6 players should join the TM camp in Africa. Same goes for SS players.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          So it seems that we are finally going to play with our TM players. I think if we don't win today, our 6 players should join the TM camp in Africa. Same goes for SS players.
          Aren't they supposed to join the Team Melli camp imidiately after their games, no matter what?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Aren't they supposed to join the Team Melli camp imidiately after their games, no matter what?
            They have another game next week.. no one knows whats gonna happen...

Comment

Highlights from Sepahan match: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=9724

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                They have another game next week.. no one knows whats gonna happen...
                According to this, they will leave for South Africa after their matches this week: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=153941

Comment

Che mikone in Sharifi
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

With a win or tie we are definitely through to the second round. In both cases we might qualify as the first or second team depending on the result of the other game. If Al Ahli win the other game, then we will definitely not finish as the first team. But the good news is that the game is in Qatar and Al Sadd still have the chance to qualify with a home win, so Al Ahli will not have an easy game.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ok, so Kranjcar will be our coach for 1 more season.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Also Golmohammadi will coach Zobahan next season. Good choices by both Sepahan and Zob IMO.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

decent choices, although i would have gone for a esfahani coach for zob but i just hope yahya can get zobahan out of this mess.

Comment

We cant have too many changes. We gotta keep most of our players and get a couple of good players, rumour has it rasoul navidkia might come to sepahan or zob.

Comment

Good choice for Sepahan. I would have preferred EZ for Zob though.

Comment

More good news:
                                Khorvash is the new manager & Basirat is Kranchar's assistant.

Comment

Working...
                                X