No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorkh jan, I have also some criticism on Kranjcar as well, but I think he is definitely not as bad as you say. I agree that he must have had the final word on buying the foreign players, and recently we have wasted our money on three rubbish players. But when we keep losing our best players every season, it is definitely the management fault. No coach in the world likes to lose his best players season after season.

The only other option that I would think about for the next season is Ebrahimzadeh, but still I think consistency for a team is more important than sacking a good coach who is doing fine and replacing him with a new coach who is at about the same level.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

You cant really blame Rahimi or the management for the shortcomings. They went out and got the players according to what Krancjar wanted and signed every player on his list. He just failed to deliver. The only thing that was the management's fault was losing Khalatbari at the end of last season.

Comment

Babak jan, Khalatbari's departure was a very big mistake, with him maybe we could have won the league this season. Aside from him, we lost Bruno Cesar very easily because we signed him through a very bad contract. It is definitely management's fault. We lost Rahman Ahmadi two seasons ago and signed inexperienced Sadeghi. It was a bad mistake and we saw the result in the ACL games last season. Here is a list of the good players that we lost during the past 2-3 seasons:

Jalal Hosseini, Bengar, Khalatbari, Khosro, Rahmati, Cesar, Ahmadi (at one point)
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sure the management plays a big role in it too, But most of those players have succeeded and achieved what they wanted in Sepahan and wanted to leave. My point for this season was Sepahan management got the players Krancjar was looking for but he failed to deliver. Khalatbari was a big loss with our improved defence this year have we kept him we would have won the league by a landslide.

Comment

Apparently Raul is injured and will be absent today. Also according to the media, another Al-Sadd player has lost his father and will not play today.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

kranjcar needs to leave ! although i dont blame everything on him
                sigpic

Comment

Bring Ebrahimzadeh and sign some quality players for next season, Im tired of this bullshit, although with this team I wasnt expect much from Sepahan in AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                    Bring Ebrahimzadeh and sign some quality players for next season, Im tired of this bullshit, although with this team I wasnt expect much from Sepahan in AFC.
                    Didn't I tell you guys ? He uses the same wrong tactic over and over again. He played exactly the same line up he played against Mes Kerman. He played horrible against Mes Kerman and yet he used the same line up and with the same horrible performance in front of Al Sadd. In the second half he made the same stupid substitutions to kill his own team.

In the first half he was playing with one forward, Mahdi Sharifi, and one attacking midfielder, Yaqoob Karimi. His defensive midfielder, Omid Ebrahimi, has been the worst player in Sepahan for years, and yet he has been starting as a defensive midfielder. The coach is responsible for his own selections in the line up and players transfers. Sepahan, or in other words Zlatco Kranjcar, have not solved this problem and have not tried to find a local or a foreign defensive midfielder. Iran has got many central midfielders, attacking midfielders, and forwards. They only need defensive midfielders and full backs, which they lack always. Why should not they have foreign full backs and defensive midfielders ? Last year Al Ahli of Saudi Arabia bought Bruno Cesar only to play in front of Omid Ebrahimi and that was the main reason why they lost by 4 goals in both matches. Sepahan, like most other Iranian teams, lack good or real full backs. A full back is not like a central defender. Some people here do not really know the difference between these positions. Ehsan Hajsafi has been a victim of being played as a full back. He is a good attacking midfielder. They have been using him in that position only because he is left footed.

The whole of Sepahans defense are not doing their job except Hadi Aghili. Last year when Sepahan lost by 4 goals people here said they had a problem in defense. That was not the case. It was their defensive midfielder that was not good enough and namely Omid Ebrahimi. Now they have problems in defense in addition to their problems in midfield when they bought Shoja Khalilzadeh and had Ali Ahmadi on the bench.

When Ali Karimi was introduced to the team I thought they will use him in that position. Zlatco Kranjcar has been doing the same stupid mistake by taking him off in the last minutes of the game. The outcome as every one follows Sepahans games would notice or clearly see the team went into chaos. Why ? The answer is that Omid Ebrahimi is so incompetent that he cannot stand for 15 minutes to tackle, chase, go for the second balls, and block shots in front of the 18 yards. He does not do anything of these.

Comment

After the first 2 games of the season having beat Foolad and Esteghlal I thought we would have a flawless season, but look where we are at now. This has been the toughest season for Sepahan and its fans. Im too depressed to talk about it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        After the first 2 games of the season having beat Foolad and Esteghlal I thought we would have a flawless season, but look where we are at now. This has been the toughest season for Sepahan and its fans. Im too depressed to talk about it anymore.
                        In a few words as long as you have Omid Ebrahimi as a defensive midfielder, Ali Hamoudi as a right back and Ehsan Haj Safi as a left back then Sepahan will have problems. They will lose points and lose games until the end of the season and the same thing will happen next season if they keep these players. Except for Ehsan Haj Safi who has to go up and play as an attacking midfielder. Zlatco Kranjcar will not make these changes and will do more damage to the team. You have to talk babak_iran. You and other fans have to exert pressure on the management of Sepahan to persuade them to make these changes. If you or any other fan keep saying nothing is wrong with these players then you have to expect the same and more problems in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                          In a few words as long as you have Omid Ebrahimi as a defensive midfielder, Ali Hamoudi as a right back and Ehsan Haj Safi as a left back then Sepahan will have problems. They will lose points and lose games until the end of the season and the same thing will happen next season if they keep these players. Except for Ehsan Haj Safi who has to go up and play as an attacking midfielder. Zlatco Kranjcar will not make these changes and will do more damage to the team. You have to talk babak_iran. You and other fans have to exert pressure on the management of Sepahan to persuade them to make these changes. If you or any other fan keep saying nothing is wrong with these players then you have to expect the same and more problems in the team.
                          Unfortunately I cant say much. Its not like I am in a position to make changes for Sepahan. However, I think some teams coudn't take in Sepahans success and dasthaye poshte pardeh destroyed our team for some reason.

Comment

ZOB AHAN IRAN FOOTBALL SOCCER CLUB PIN - XXX RARE: $5.29 (0 Bids) End Date: Friday Feb-28-2014 11:43:04 PST

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/2714080...ectorid=229466
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

so according to some newspapers , now IFF came to the conclusion after so many months that have passed from the damash vs malawan , now suddenly just at the same time when longis are playing them in gilan they came to a conclusion to punish damash fans for their unethical acts during the malawan match by not allowing them in the stadium wow , baad migan sepahan , ss va gn mafian ! khodashon pak loooool
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                                so according to some newspapers , now IFF came to the conclusion after so many months that have passed from the damash vs malawan , now suddenly just at the same time when longis are playing them in gilan they came to a conclusion to punish damash fans for their unethical acts during the malawan match by not allowing them in the stadium wow , baad migan sepahan , ss va gn mafian ! khodashon pak loooool
                                Lol screw the longis. Rouyanian and Shirini are part of a big controversy right now. Longiya bayad beran daste 3 bazi konan.

Comment

Working...
                                X