Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
    Do Sepahan have financial problems ?
    Sepahan has never had financial problems, its not about that. They just dont want to add any players which is completely idiotic. If we lose by 4 goals again in AFC i will never forgive Krancjar and Sepahan management for this.

Comment

It also looks like Omid Ebrahimi, Shoja Khalilzadeh and Mehdi Sharifi will be invited to Team Melli for the next camp.

Comment

ﻋﻠﯽ ﮐﺮﯾﻤﯽ :
        ﺍﺯ ﻣﺤﺮﻡ ﻧﻮﯾﺪﮐﯿﺎ ﻭ ﯾﺤﯿﯽ ﮔﻞ ﻣﺤﻤﺪﯼ ﮐﻪ ﺷﺎﻫﺪ ﺯﻧﺪﻩ ﻫﺴﺘﻨﺪ ﺩﺭ
        ﻣﻮﺭﺩ ﺍﺧﻼﻕ ﺩﺍﯾﯽ ﺩﺭ ﮔﺬﺷﺘﻪ ﺑﭙﺮﺳﯿﺪ . ﻫﺮ ﺑﺎﺯﯾﮑﻦ ﺟﻮﺍﻧﯽ ﮐﻪ ﺑﻪ ﺗﯿﻢ
        ﻣﻠﯽ ﻣﯽﺁﻣﺪ ﺑﻪ ﮔﻮﻧﻪﺍﯼ ﺍﺫﯾﺖ ﻣﯽﺷﺪ
        لعنت بر کسی که حق محرم را در تیم ملی خورد
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          It also looks like Omid Ebrahimi, Shoja Khalilzadeh and Mehdi Sharifi will be invited to Team Melli for the next camp.
          It Seems over 60 players has been asked to submit their passport but not all will be invited.
          Even Biranvand said he has been asked to submit passport.
          4 Foulad players in similar situation but i doubt if more than one (if) invited.
          Lately Vali perform superior to Shoja.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            It Seems over 60 players has been asked to submit their passport but not all will be invited.
            Even Biranvand said he has been asked to submit passport.
            4 Foulad players in similar situation but i doubt if more than one (if) invited.
            Lately Vali perform superior to Shoja.
            I see do you know when the Team Melli list will come out?

Comment

What about Rahman Ahmadi?
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                What about Rahman Ahmadi?
                Rahman and Hajsafi will most likely be on the list as well.

Comment

I see do you know when the Team Melli list will come out?
                  I do not know for sure but sometimes next week.

Comment

newspapers state that we are fighting wid pp for the 3rd spot , although if ss looses or draws today we do have a chance to win the league
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, we now have a good chance of taking third place if we win tomorrow. Winning the league is not impossible but I wouldn't think about it too seriously - we already gave up too many points in the past. If Foolad can win the league over Esteghlal and if we can secure a Champion's League position, I'll be satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        Well, we now have a good chance of taking third place if we win tomorrow. Winning the league is not impossible but I wouldn't think about it too seriously - we already gave up too many points in the past. If Foolad can win the league over Esteghlal and if we can secure a Champion's League position, I'll be satisfied.
                        Agreed if Sepahan can't win the league I hope Foolad wins instead of Esteghlal. But who knows if we win tommorow we can cut the gap to 2 points and we will have confidence going into the last 3 weeks. One thing thats for sure though is Sepahan will be fighting till the last game to achieve the best they can.

Comment

I'm watching Sepahan vs Mes Kerman. Sepahans defensive half including Omid Ebrahimi will humiliate Sepahan in their game against Al Sadd. Zlatco Kranjcar is playing without an attacking midfielder.

Comment

He took off Ali Karimi once agaaaaaaiiiiiin.

Comment

Zlatco Kranjcar is responsible for all this mess. He waited until the 70th minute to make his changes to his stupid starting line up. Shoja Khalilzade has to pay for his horrible performance and be sent off.

Comment

We blew it again. Bad game today so frustrating to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X