Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
    He is a professional player and he has been playing in U19 and junior teams. If he has got a stamina problem then Zlatco Kranjcar can take him off for another central midfielder. It seems that every one here just want to have foreign coaches for Iranian teams. You try to find excuses for everything Zlatco Kranjcar do. Croatian coaches, unlike players, have much less creativity and match vision than German and Brazilian coaches. They play the same tactic over and over again regardless of players quality and opponents tactic and quality. The more he spends time as a head coach of Sepahan the more he takes them down to lower levels.
    Sepahan was under pressure after they scored, thats why the made a defensive substitution. Like Kia jan said unfortunately we don't really have a better choice then Krancjar right now, Ebrahimzadeh is coaching Rahahan, however I hope he returns to Zobahan or coaches Sepahan for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Sepahan was under pressure after they scored, thats why the made a defensive substitution. Like Kia jan said unfortunately we don't really have a better choice then Krancjar right now, Ebrahimzadeh is coaching Rahahan, however I hope he returns to Zobahan or coaches Sepahan for next season.
      I do agree with you on that he had to do a defensive substitution but not always the same substitution. He could have more midfielders rather than subbing out the best midfielder for a defender. I believe that Ali Ahmadi is even better than Shojaa Khalilzadeh. The idea of taking off a midfielder for a defender every time he scores and reaches the final third of a game, and doing that with the best one, Ali Karimi, is something stupid. If he continues with this other teams will predict his substitution for next games including ACL teams.

Once again he has to work with each game separately and accordingly. Not use the same tactic and substitutions over and over again.

Comment

good win , for us , we so needed this win , sad to c zob in this state though , wish them the best in the future, hope long , ss and foola drop points 2moro
        sigpic

Comment

Sorkh you speak as if we have better coaches than Kranchar. He is the best coach in IPL & I doubt if any decent coach will come to Iran. Who do you have in mind to replace Kranchar? Please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Sorkh you speak as if we have better coaches than Kranchar. He is the best coach in IPL & I doubt if any decent coach will come to Iran. Who do you have in mind to replace Kranchar? Please let us know.
            This guy is a total troll when it comes to anything regarding sepahan, ANYTHING that goes wrong is kranjcar's fault according to him. Kranjcar's accomplishments, professionalism, and amount of praise he gets from supporters from other clubs such as myself (who can only dream about having a coach of similar caliboure) all speak for itself, if someone wants to be that ignorant then clearly they have understanding problems and have no business being taken seriously by anyone
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              This guy is a total troll when it comes to anything regarding sepahan, ANYTHING that goes wrong is kranjcar's fault according to him. Kranjcar's accomplishments, professionalism, and amount of praise he gets from supporters from other clubs such as myself (who can only dream about having a coach of similar caliboure) all speak for itself, if someone wants to be that ignorant then clearly they have understanding problems and have no business being taken seriously by anyone

He's the same with Team Melli. Remember during qualifiers?

"You will never get anywhere with Javad Nekounam. Get rid of Javad Nekounam."

1 week later, Nekounam scores the game winner against Korea while TM being a man down.

Comment

I said what I have said. I have no time to again justify what I have said. Zlatco Kranjcar is doing no good at least nothing special. I hope he proves me wrong because I do care about Sepahan.

Comment

Wich teams are in the afc from Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                    Wich teams are in the afc from Iran?
                    Esteghlal,Foolad, Sepahan and Tractorsazi

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                      I said what I have said. I have no time to again justify what I have said. Zlatco Kranjcar is doing no good at least nothing special. I hope he proves me wrong because I do care about Sepahan.
                      Who is better in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Who is better in Iran?
                        One example is Mansour Ebrahimzadeh. Otherwise you have either German or Brazilian coaches. This is Sepahans managements choice or responsibility to choose.

Comment

Lol Persepolis choobe khoda ro khord!

Comment

^ You are right, if there is any Choobe Khoda, it is the one that is beating Persepolis for 6 years now.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Comment

Have you guys noticed how much of an animal payam sadeghian had become since joining Persepolis he was never like this in zobahan

Comment

Working...
                                X