Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    They won a football game at their own stadium after weeks of losing and drawing with lots of luck from our defenders and the ref. What "Choob"? Kodoom "khodaa"?!!
    lol baba bikhial. In salha kheyli beheshoon sakht gozashteh bezar khosheshoon bashe. Persepolisi jamaat farhang bordo bakht nadaran. In hame sarmaye va bazikone akharesham ... zereshk...

Comment

take it easy on the loongis their ko*ns hanooz misooze from their defeat by sepahan in jame hazfi infront of millions of fans , hajysafiiiiiiiiii goaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll, Sepahaaaaan ghahremaaaaaaan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , they suck so bad that even when they loose they dont have the ba*ls to admit , they were so pissed off that that day they cudnt care less about mahdavikia and just let him go alone do his round of farewell
      sigpic

Comment

Lol tazeh yadeshoon rafteh 3bar to varzeshgah khodeshoon 4tayi shodan...

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        take it easy on the loongis their ko*ns hanooz misooze from their defeat by sepahan in jame hazfi infront of millions of fans , hajysafiiiiiiiiii goaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llll, Sepahaaaaan ghahremaaaaaaan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , they suck so bad that even when they loose they dont have the ba*ls to admit , they were so pissed off that that day they cudnt care less about mahdavikia and just let him go alone do his round of farewell

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys , after spending few years thinking about this I noticed that esteghlal is not the team for me , I mean it’s a great team won many championships and I still believe is Tehran’s no1 team no doubt but I never was attached to it , I became an ss supporter since my dad is a diehard supporter and as a young child I wanted to follow my dad (like what most ppl do ) after watching Iran’s league these years and becoming more experienced in football matters , and doing research about the mafia and dastai poshte parde and all which ss and pp greatly benefit from especially pp , just due to the fact these 2 teams have a higher fan support does not mean you can cheat to make them happy , as I said after many years of watching the Iranian leagues and watching all the teams play and studying and analyzing them , I somehow became attached to sepahan , I love this club , its management , its history , style of play etcc.. just pure class , now don’t get me wrong im not saying I switched from an ss fan to a sepahan fan because ss or pp have mafia and daste poshte parde bazi , I actually believe all the Iranian clubs have had to a limit including sepahan but to a limit , and nothing compared to pp and ss , and yes I also know and strongly believe that 2 league titles that sepahan won where not clean and fair play and the only reason for that is ghalenoi (mafia) being the head coach , but as saket later on mentioned he wants to win fairly and that’s one of the reasons GN had to leave sepahan , in which sepahan still continued with its good management and player skills to win fairly and deservedly , esteghlal will always be in my heart and is always sarvare pp , but I came to a conclusion that ss is not the team for me , and from today and onwards I am and will always be a Sepahan fan , MA SEPAHANIMA HALA HALA GHAHREMANIM
            Welcome aboard. Ma Sepahanim va ta abad ghahreman! Faghat zarde Talaie.

Comment

Hey guys , after spending few years thinking about this I noticed that esteghlal is not the team for me , I mean it’s a great team won many championships and I still believe is Tehran’s no1 team no doubt but I never was attached to it , I became an ss supporter since my dad is a diehard supporter and as a young child I wanted to follow my dad (like what most ppl do ) after watching Iran’s league these years and becoming more experienced in football matters , and doing research about the mafia and dastai poshte parde and all which ss and pp greatly benefit from especially pp , just due to the fact these 2 teams have a higher fan support does not mean you can cheat to make them happy , as I said after many years of watching the Iranian leagues and watching all the teams play and studying and analyzing them , I somehow became attached to sepahan , I love this club , its management , its history , style of play etcc.. just pure class , now don’t get me wrong im not saying I switched from an ss fan to a sepahan fan because ss or pp have mafia and daste poshte parde bazi , I actually believe all the Iranian clubs have had to a limit including sepahan but to a limit , and nothing compared to pp and ss , and yes I also know and strongly believe that 2 league titles that sepahan won where not clean and fair play and the only reason for that is ghalenoi (mafia) being the head coach , but as saket later on mentioned he wants to win fairly and that’s one of the reasons GN had to leave sepahan , in which sepahan still continued with its good management and player skills to win fairly and deservedly , esteghlal will always be in my heart and is always sarvare pp , but I came to a conclusion that ss is not the team for me , and from today and onwards I am and will always be a Sepahan fan , MA SEPAHANIMA HALA HALA GHAHREMANIM
              Welcome brother

Comment

Good to read your post. I also used to be a PP fan in my childhood, simply because Iran's football was all about the two Sorkhabi teams. At one moment, I got fed up with how Parvin and the rest of his gang took advantage of supporters feelings for their own financial and publicity gains and became the supporter of the team that belongs to the city where my parents and family come from.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

What an entertaining derby! Great game by both Zobahan and Sepahan. Ali Karimi was terrific today. Xhevahir Sukay is frustrating to watch. Hopefully everyone else will drop some points on sunday.

Comment

Didn't I tell you ? How many times do Zlatco Kranjcar take off Ali Karimi in the last 10 or 20 minutes ? He does the same thing, uses the same tactic with the same players with the same substitutions and at the same times in almost all games. He doesn't know how to read games. He substituted Ali Karimi for Ali Ahmadi and the team ended up in chaos. He started screaming as usual when his team fell apart.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                      Didn't I tell you ? How many times do Zlatco Kranjcar take off Ali Karimi in the last 10 or 20 minutes ? He does the same thing, uses the same tactic with the same players with the same substitutions and at the same times in almost all games. He doesn't know how to read games. He substituted Ali Karimi for Ali Ahmadi and the team ended up in chaos. He started screaming as usual when his team fell apart.
                      So you totally discount the player's stamina factor from this? could it be that Karimi was spent and ran out of gas? Not a possibility for a player?

Anyway, I feel bad for poor zob. They shouldn't have allowed sadeghian and moslaman go. I know they got khanzadeh and gharibi instead. But you can't compare.

Good for Stephan though. They still have a chance.
                      Seeing the remaining games, with pp having the absolute easiest of games (even if we don't include the usual and rudimentary refereeing ''gash kardan ha''), the more teams apply pressure for the title, the more stress on them.
                      Foolad has a tough road. So does naft (the toughest road of the 6 contenders on fact). So with sepahN keeping in touch, one can hope for some pressure build up on ss and pp.

In fact if Foolad doesn't win it, I hope either of Naft or Stephan or Traktor to win the league

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        So you totally discount the player's stamina factor from this? could it be that Karimi was spent and ran out of gas? Not a possibility for a player?

Anyway, I feel bad for poor zob. They shouldn't have allowed sadeghian and moslaman go. I know they got khanzadeh and gharibi instead. But you can't compare.

Good for Stephan though. They still have a chance.
                        Seeing the remaining games, with pp having the absolute easiest of games (even if we don't include the usual and rudimentary refereeing ''gash kardan ha''), the more teams apply pressure for the title, the more stress on them.
                        Foolad has a tough road. So does naft (the toughest road of the 6 contenders on fact). So with sepahN keeping in touch, one can hope for some pressure build up on ss and pp.

In fact if Foolad doesn't win it, I hope either of Naft or Stephan or Traktor to win the league
                        This league, the IPL, is strong enough to have 5 teams competing for the league title. Regarding Sepahan, OK Sepahan as a team and players is not super, knowing that Zlatco Kranjcar is responsible for that, he doesn't help either. He just play the same wrong tactic and substitutions over and over and he doesn't know how to manipulate and adjust his team according to the opponent or different circumstances.

Comment

Well, bringing a defender when zob was desperate to get the equalizer and was attacking more forcefully seems pretty logical decision to me. Not to mention the possibility of karimi running out of gas.
                          looking from the outside, I'd say he didn't go very wrong. Not to mention the end result also reinforced this belief. Don't you say so?

Comment

Well, bringing a defender when zob was desperate to get the equalizer and was attacking more forcefully seems pretty logical decision to me. Not to mention the possibility of karimi running out of gas.
                            looking from the outside, I'd say he didn't go very wrong. Not to mention the end result also reinforced this belief. Don't you say so?
                            He has been doing this in almost all games and if you see the outcome after this substitution in all games you will know he doesn't know how to take control of a game. The Zob Ahan had more chances and he got frustrated for the way the game was getting into. Ali Karimi is good in defense and he is a good passing central midfielder. Zob Ahan have the best or at least one of the best midfield line ups in the IPL. Depriving Sepahans midfield of their best midfielder would cause them to shrink and pull back because they would lose control in midfield.

This is an old wrong tactic used to keep on winning a game and he does the same again and again. A good coach is a one who knows his opponents weak points, in other words be able to read the game. Then he makes changes according to that. Secondly, making changes to the formation without considering the quality of the player will lead the team to what we have seen from Sepahan in the late minutes of each game.

Comment

Then if you see him sub karimi out n every game at around the same time, then surely you shed suspect the issue of the lad's stamina as one (not the only) explanation.
                              If he didn't believe in the lad, he wouldn't start game after game with him. You'd see him as sub and that too not very often.

Comment

Then if you see him sub karimi out n every game at around the same time, then surely you shed suspect the issue of the lad's stamina as one (not the only) explanation.
                                If he didn't believe in the lad, he wouldn't start game after game with him. You'd see him as sub and that too not very often.
                                He is a professional player and he has been playing in U19 and junior teams. If he has got a stamina problem then Zlatco Kranjcar can take him off for another central midfielder. It seems that every one here just want to have foreign coaches for Iranian teams. You try to find excuses for everything Zlatco Kranjcar do. Croatian coaches, unlike players, have much less creativity and match vision than German and Brazilian coaches. They play the same tactic over and over again regardless of players quality and opponents tactic and quality. The more he spends time as a head coach of Sepahan the more he takes them down to lower levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X