Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    I believe Van Djik will be able to play after the Saba game, which means he will likely play against Damash the following week. No way it snowed in Esfahan, thats a first... any video of the game vs. Giti Pasand. It would also be great to see Giti Pasand promote to IPL next season.
    What do you mean that's a first. It used to snow every year when I was a kid. Also the 1st time I went to Iran after many years (1995), it snowed so much that I wasn't able to fly to Isfahan cuz of all the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      What do you mean that's a first. It used to snow every year when I was a kid. Also the 1st time I went to Iran after many years (1995), it snowed so much that I wasn't able to fly to Isfahan cuz of all the snow.
      Believe me it doesnt snow alot in Isfahan anymore due to its dry climate, they usually get snow like once a year if they are lucky lol.

Comment

By the way no video of Giti Pasand game?

Comment

3 more points in our third straight win and third straight game in which our 20-years-old Sharifi scored. Our engine is getting warm...
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

We are now back in the hunt.
            Good News:
            -We have won 3 games in a row, and the youngsters are performing well.
            - Sergio Van Dijk will probably be eligible to play starting next week
            - Navidkia and Sukaj dont seem too far from being fully fit especially Sukaj
            - The contenders(Esteghlal,Persepolis, Naft, Foolad) have harder games comming up in the next 9 weeks

Bad News:
            - Aghily got injured today and was carried out by a stretcher and subbed out for Ali Ahmadi, hopefully his injury is nothing serious.

Hopefully, the teams above us lose points in the upcomming games, and Sepahan continue to win Vs. Damash, RahAhan, and Esteghlal Khoozestan so we can move up the in the table.

Comment

The difference between us and the top placed club (Esteghlal) is now 5 points. If ever we needed the Tehran derby to end in a draw, it would have to be now. The biggest threat to our title push at this stage remains to be Persepolis. Not only do we have to play them in Tehran in week 25, they're the most star studded club in the league right now.

Esteghlal is slowly starting to fall apart:

- Samuel and Montazeri have left the club.
              - Ando and Nekounam are unhappy with their financial status.
              - Beikzadeh and Heydari aren't playing at 100% (not sure if they're still injured).
              - Omranzadeh is a far inferior CB to Montazeri.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                The difference between us and the top placed club (Esteghlal) is now 5 points. If ever we needed the Tehran derby to end in a draw, it would have to be now. The biggest threat to our title push at this stage remains to be Persepolis. Not only do we have to play them in Tehran in week 25, they're the most star studded club in the league right now.

- Beikzadeh and Heydari aren't playing at 100% (not sure if they're still injured).
                -Samuel have not left the club, he played today
                -They aren't injured but Beikzadeh is not top inform.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

I agree with you on most things besides omranzadeh, they are the two types of defenders. Montazeri is much smarter but omranzadeh is one of the physically strongest players in IPL, much superior in the air and because of that he is also great on set pieces. So because of this I would not call him far inferior.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

no 1 answered my question on my previous post
                    sigpic

Comment

^ only if he shaves totally bald in between the games to fool the folks.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                        Hello , just a quick question , was the referee of tiraxtur vs sepahan , the same referee for sepahan vs fajr sepasi ? if so , is it allowed for a referee to ref a team two games in a row ?
                        UF jan, according to iplstats.com, the referees were not the same. Akbarian was the ref for Tractor game and Hajipour was for game against Fajr.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Believe me it doesnt snow alot in Isfahan anymore due to its dry climate, they usually get snow like once a year if they are lucky lol.
                          Its snowing now:

داخلی خبر فرهنگ و هنر

کد مطلب : 131001

اصفهان، دمی سفید پوش بمان!

امروز، بغض اصفهان شکست:

وقتی هوای خاطره سازی داریم

خبرگزاری ایمنا: بالاخره آمدند. این دانه های سفید دوست داشتنی را می گویم که نازو نیاز آمدنشان دعای زمستانی سالهای اصفهانی ها شده است!

دوشنبه ۱۶ دی ۱۳۹۲ - ۱۲:۴۵

بالاخره رد درختان خالی این روزهای مادی نیاصرم و چهارباغ اصفهان تن پوش سفید زمستانی را تجربه کرد. تن پوشی که کم کم داشت به خاطرات سالهای دور و دیرین شان مبدل می شد.
                          و رویای برفی زاینده رود خشک که مدتهاست آه آب می کشد؛ تعبیر کوچکی پیدا کرد.
                          این بار خوش خبری های اداره هواشناسی درست از آب درآمد! و اصفهان، امروز در کمال ناباوری و انتظار برفی شد ...
                          چه خوش است تصویر زمستانی اصفهان که انگار جایی در گلوی کودکی های ما و جوانی های دیروز پدران مان مانده وبغض شده؛ بغض کهنه ای که امروز سفید شد ، دانه دانه شد و شکست...
                          تصویری که هنوز حسرت خلق آدم هایی که برفی بودند در کنار خوردن یک ظرف سفید پر از برف با شیره داغ را دارد.
                          این سالها ناز آمدن برف از آسمان اصفهان آنقدر زیاد شده که حتی دلمان برای یخ زدگی زمین بعد و سرماخوردگی های پر دردش هم گاهی تنگ می شود!
                          برای وقتی که شال و کلاه های پشمی از کارکرد تزیینی این روزهایشان خارج شوند و دستان فرو رفته در آستین های سنگین بارانی با شور و اشتیاق گلوله های برفی بسازند! برای همان لحظه ی کوتاهی که پاهای چکمه پوش اولین رد را برجا بگذارند؛ اولین رد در راه برفی خانه، همان جا که هنوز جای پای هیچکس در آن نمانده است و انگار جوری عجیب منتظر توست و گاهی اصلا دلت نمی آید صافی و یکدستی اش را بشکنی ...
                          هنوز دارد می آید، آرام، سفید و پر عظمت مثل اسمش که سه حرفی و موجز است اما در ذهن می ماند.
                          ای کاش بیایید و دمی بنشیند کف خیابان ها و کوچه هایی که زمستان هاشان سالهاست چیزی از خاطره سازی کم دارد!

/مریم قدسیه/

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            Its snowing now:

داخلی خبر فرهنگ و هنر

کد مطلب : 131001

امروز، بغض اصفهان شکست:

وقتی هوای خاطره سازی داریم

خبرگزاری ایمنا: بالاخره آمدند. این دانه های سفید دوست داشتنی را می گویم که نازو نیاز آمدنشان دعای زمستانی سالهای اصفهانی ها شده است!

دوشنبه ۱۶ دی ۱۳۹۲ - ۱۲:۴۵

بالاخره رد درختان خالی این روزهای مادی نیاصرم و چهارباغ اصفهان تن پوش سفید زمستانی را تجربه کرد. تن پوشی که کم کم داشت به خاطرات سالهای دور و دیرین شان مبدل می شد.
                            و رویای برفی زاینده رود خشک که مدتهاست آه آب می کشد؛ تعبیر کوچکی پیدا کرد.
                            این بار خوش خبری های اداره هواشناسی درست از آب درآمد! و اصفهان، امروز در کمال ناباوری و انتظار برفی شد ...
                            چه خوش است تصویر زمستانی اصفهان که انگار جایی در گلوی کودکی های ما و جوانی های دیروز پدران مان مانده وبغض شده؛ بغض کهنه ای که امروز سفید شد ، دانه دانه شد و شکست...
                            تصویری که هنوز حسرت خلق آدم هایی که برفی بودند در کنار خوردن یک ظرف سفید پر از برف با شیره داغ را دارد.
                            این سالها ناز آمدن برف از آسمان اصفهان آنقدر زیاد شده که حتی دلمان برای یخ زدگی زمین بعد و سرماخوردگی های پر دردش هم گاهی تنگ می شود!
                            برای وقتی که شال و کلاه های پشمی از کارکرد تزیینی این روزهایشان خارج شوند و دستان فرو رفته در آستین های سنگین بارانی با شور و اشتیاق گلوله های برفی بسازند! برای همان لحظه ی کوتاهی که پاهای چکمه پوش اولین رد را برجا بگذارند؛ اولین رد در راه برفی خانه، همان جا که هنوز جای پای هیچکس در آن نمانده است و انگار جوری عجیب منتظر توست و گاهی اصلا دلت نمی آید صافی و یکدستی اش را بشکنی ...
                            هنوز دارد می آید، آرام، سفید و پر عظمت مثل اسمش که سه حرفی و موجز است اما در ذهن می ماند.
                            ای کاش بیایید و دمی بنشیند کف خیابان ها و کوچه هایی که زمستان هاشان سالهاست چیزی از خاطره سازی کم دارد!

/مریم قدسیه/
                            Yes i am aware of that, however snow has been really rare in Isfahan in the past couple of years compared to 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Our next game against Damash will be our 100th official game with Krajcar as the head coach! Go Sepahan, Go Kranjcar!
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Today good win for Zob Ahan they beat Naft 1-0 and moved away from relegation zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X