No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zlatco Kranjcar is either paid to help Esteghlal or he is a retard. He substituted Ali Karimi with Amin Jahan Alian, and he took off Mohammad Gholami in the extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
      Zlatco Kranjcar is either paid to help Esteghlal or he is a retard. He substituted Ali Karimi with Amin Jahan Alian, and he took off Mohammad Gholami in the extra time.
      He had no other choice, Gholami is a selfish player, it hurts to watch him play sometimes, he did have one good header that was saved by Rahmati but that's it. Afshin is on his way out of the club so he wasn't even on the 18 man roster. Those subs came at the end of the game, wouldn't have changed much anyway. Sepahan bench is full of young players, I thought Sharifi did pretty well after coming on for Y.Karimi. Sepahan needs a real striker, With Afshin and Djalovic leaving, we cant rely on Gholami.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        He had no other choice, Gholami is a selfish player, it hurts to watch him play sometimes, he did have one good header that was saved by Rahmati but that's it. Afshin is on his way out of the club so he wasn't even on the 18 man roster. Those subs came at the end of the game, wouldn't have changed much anyway. Sepahan bench is full of young players, I thought Sharifi did pretty well after coming on for Y.Karimi. Sepahan needs a real striker, With Afshin and Djalovic leaving, we cant rely on Gholami.
        Believe me babak_iran, from my experience with Croatian coaches they don't have the ability to build teams. They don't have the ability to read games and almost always stick to one formation. Thats why they fear making use of new players or introducing young talents.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
          Believe me babak_iran, from my experience with Croatian coaches they don't have the ability to build teams. They don't have the ability to read games and almost always stick to one formation. Thats why they fear making use of new players or introducing young talents.
          my point is that there not any other better options on the bench, it wouldn't have made a difference, maybe if he brought Jahan Alian or A.H Karimi earlier

Comment

I think sepahan played fairly well today, their passing is better than any team in IPL, they just lack that killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              I think sepahan played fairly well today, their passing is better than any team in IPL, they just lack that killer instinct.
              He doesn't change thats the problem. He has got many talents on the bench I assure you. It's his lack of ability to read games and lack of different tactical approaches that makes him fear to change. Mehdi Sharifi and Ali Karimi were much superior than all other teammates except Hossein Papi.

Comment

We broke our own record for not winning in 7 consecutive games if you count the hazfi game. Worst is the number of goals we score & the draws. I remember we always had the fewest draws & now we have the most.
                On the positive side we played a pretty organized game today & Ali Karimi was great. Omid Ebrahimi was the worst. I don't know what happened to this guy but he ruined an awesome chance with a lame pass. Our defence is awesome. If we bought a great Asian playmaker & a Brazilian striker we even can go as far as ACL champs. We just have to hurry. I don't like this 4-2-3-1 formation. Zlat was the best with 442 but he doesn't have the tools. Finally the ref was in Es pocket. Nekounam should have been sent off.

Comment

Van Djik is coming to Sepahan?
                  http://sidomi.com/236350/persib-serg...kan-klub-iran/

Comment

Arash Afshin going back to foolad. I guess now we will have a headache watching Gholami play. We need a striker and playmaker ASAP, we have no more time.

Comment

From what I am watching of Sepahan, their playmaking is their biggest weakness. I can't really put too much blame on Gholami because he is not getting serviced that much...

For example in today's match, how many times did we see Gholami come down closer to half to get the ball himself?? He isn't getting service so he has to come and fight for the ball himself. Wait for Navidkia to come back, and Sukay to maybe pair up with Gholami and then we will see some more attacking prowess from this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        From what I am watching of Sepahan, their playmaking is their biggest weakness. I can't really put too much blame on Gholami because he is not getting serviced that much...

For example in today's match, how many times did we see Gholami come down closer to half to get the ball himself?? He isn't getting service so he has to come and fight for the ball himself. Wait for Navidkia to come back, and Sukay to maybe pair up with Gholami and then we will see some more attacking prowess from this team.
                        sepahan does lack a playmaker but gholami is really selfish sometimes

Comment

^^ Of course, but I think selfishness is a product of frustration from 2 fronts.

First, when Sepahan hasn't won in 7 games, players (especially striker) will start to over-think each play. They so badly want to make the perfect play that it ends up costing them. I feel like when Gholami is holding on to the ball too long, he wants to wait for the perfect play to arise, but of course this rarely works in any sport. In hockey when players do this during a rough stretch for his team, its called "squeezing the stick".

Secondly, the frustration also stems from lack of service. He is a striker, he wants to score, and its frustrating when you rarely get fed in and around the box. So the instinctive reaction is to get the ball yourself and do it yourself, which again will rarely work but all athletes do it when frustrated.

Comment

Looks like Sergio van dyke is on the verge of joining sepahan.

Comment

Sergio van Dijk, the new striker of Sepahan

Sunday, 08 December 2013

Esfahan, Sepahan added a double-nationality player to its roster.

Sergio van Dijk, who is an Indonesian-Dutch player, has come to Esfahan to participate in the Sepahan trainings. The contract of this player will soon be registered and he can play for Sepahan as of Jan 6, 2014.

This player is invited to Esfahan upon the endorsement of Kranjcar and will soon take part in Sepahan trainings.

He had previously played for Groningen, Helmond Sport, Emmen, Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United.

Sergio van Dijk is considered as the Asian player share of Sepahan in AFC Champions League.

Comment

Sepahan needs a good goal scorer . If you watch sepahan games they create good number of chances but there is no one to put it in . I hope this guy + Sukaj can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X