No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the sepahan game against naft abadan for jame hazfi ? tehran time ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
      when is the sepahan game against naft abadan for jame hazfi ? tehran time ?
      Tomorrow Tuesday 4:00 PM.

Comment

We fukin suck.

Comment

I didn't watch the game as the ostani channels are not available but there is no excuse for losing to Nafte Abadan. A major shock is needed as we haven't scored in 4 games. We need to kick out Torabian & bring back Saket & Khorvash & let them do the clean up. I think Kranchar is trying to get himself fired to go back to Dinamo Zaghreb as they canned Branco & they are after Zlat. Something needs to happen ASAP.

Comment

^ you can watch esfahan tv on telewebion, regardless we really sucked big time! The management and the coach is ruining Sepahan. We are progressively getting weaker every year, this being the weakest Sepahan in the last 10 years. Sepahan is in too much "hashiye" this year with different things.

Comment

Keep defending Krancjar now, see what will happen!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                Keep defending Krancjar now, see what will happen!
                I am not defending Kranchar but I don't see a decent replacement. No foreign coach will come to Iran & the only decent Iranian coach for Sepahan has a contract with Rah Ahan.
                Since you saw the game did we create any chances?

Comment

From my experience in Kuwait and from what I have seen in Iranian football is Croatian coaches are not team builders. They rely 90% on one tactic regardless of whether the players are good or not. The best coach nationalities in general are Brazilian, German, and English. They just pick the best players in each position and then apply tactics according to their opponents. In other words, they build teams in terms of quality, either from U17 local teams or foreigners, and they are good readers of the game, they read each game by its own.

Comment

I am not defending Kranchar but I don't see a decent replacement. No foreign coach will come to Iran & the only decent Iranian coach for Sepahan has a contract with Rah Ahan.
                    Since you saw the game did we create any chances?
                    We created 2-3 chances,but overall the team looked confused, and no real tactics on how to score! It seems like the players dont want to win. IMO we need a shock for the second half of the season, we should sack the management and the coach, because things are bound to get worse if we continue like this! Apparently Torabian reduced 10 % of the player contract and technical cadre, and apologized to Esfahani fans for sepahans poor results.

Comment

Btw today Hajsafi was moved back to left back, and Yaghoob Karimi was the playmaker in the middle, Aghily also got injured. Afshin played the whole game, and he had a pretty decent game compared to his other games. Papi and Gholami were on the bench and came on in 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        Btw today Hajsafi was moved back to left back, and Yaghoob Karimi was the playmaker in the middle, Aghily also got injured. Afshin played the whole game, and he had a pretty decent game compared to his other games. Papi and Gholami were on the bench and came on in 2nd half.
                        I just saw the highlights on footbaltarin & it looked like it was Naft attacking us throughout the game & we had only one decent chance where Omid Ebrahimi missed it. We sucked big time. I can't believe that these players make so much money & can't even put 2 passes together.

Comment

^ indeed. Naft played better we only had 2-3 half chances, such a shame that we used to create so many good chances n cudnt put them away now we can barely create any.the players don't care at all.

Comment

Cutting 10% of the pay won't solve the problem, it will make it even worse. The players, chosen by Zlatco Kranjcar, are not good enough to do the job. This punishment is like Sepahans players are super star players and they did not give 100% of their efforts.

Comment

Happy Bday to Moharram Navidkia:
                              http://www.aparat.com/v/RcX0p

Comment

despite the comeback we still suck!!! How are you gonna play Y.Karimi as a lone striker and bench Gholami and Afshin! Krancjar loves to suck Djalovic and Bulku's dick

Comment

Working...
                                X