X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pictures of today's practice:
    http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...yes&id_cat=115

Comment

I continue to worry about some decisions Sepahan is making. According to sources, they have released Xhevahir Sukaj due to the injury that is going to keep him out of action for 6 months. Last year, I remember Sepahan signed a 3-year contract with him. Presumably, that contract is not being respected then. Does anyone have any information on this?

On another note, Sepahan are outdoing every other PGL team in the transfer season again. Last year's relatively disappointing performance was understandable in retrospect: they had lost their central defense as well as their top goalkeeper. In light of this, a dip in performance in the PGL and the ACL seems natural. Let's see what happens this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Yashasin Iran View Post
        I continue to worry about some decisions Sepahan is making. According to sources, they have released Xhevahir Sukaj due to the injury that is going to keep him out of action for 6 months. Last year, I remember Sepahan signed a 3-year contract with him. Presumably, that contract is not being respected then. Does anyone have any information on this?

On another note, Sepahan are outdoing every other PGL team in the transfer season again. Last year's relatively disappointing performance was understandable in retrospect: they had lost their central defense as well as their top goalkeeper. In light of this, a dip in performance in the PGL and the ACL seems natural. Let's see what happens this year.
        Sukay is out for the next 6 months but Sepahan has not released him. He is just not in the list of 18. They have done that so they can bring in a foreigner. Last year Rahimi was inexperienced in the transfer department. He did a lousy job and brought in a lot of useless players like Kolahkaj & Zoneidpour and even an injured Gholami. They let go of Rahman Ahmadi. Supposedly Marzban was the culprit but Rahimi shouldn't have let him be in charge. This year I think he did a great job. Time will tell.

Comment

how are they going to create a balanced team by keeping jabbari and navidkia, who are playing in the same position, both happy?

Comment

Originally posted by I LOVE IRAN! View Post
            how are they going to create a balanced team by keeping jabbari and navidkia, who are playing in the same position, both happy?
            NK will not be playing for at least the 1st 4 weeks. If he has to go under surgery he will be absent even longer. MJ is injured a lot too. I think at times Kranchar will play with both of them behind a striker like this
            Rahman
            HAmoodi-Khalilzad-Aghili-Jajsafi
            Y Karimi-Ebrahimi-Afshin
            Nk..................MJ
            ...........Gholami(Djalovic)

Comment

احسان حاج صفی قرارداد خود را برای دو فصل آینده تمدید کرد

احسان حاج صفی دیروز قرارداد خود را با تیم فوتبال فولد مبارکه سپاهان تمدید کرد. این بازیکن ملی پوش سپاهان پنجشنبه رسما قرارداد خود را به مدت دو فصل با قهرمان طلایی ایران تمدید کرد.

Comment

^^Hajsafi signed for 2 more years with Sepahan.

Comment

A clip on Sepahan's practice
                  http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/96302

Comment

^^^^
                    arash afshin has had a nose job

pause exactly on minute 2:04 to see

Comment

wow so jabbari did sign, i thought it was all rumors!

what do sepahan fans think of him? id assume they'd embrace having two of the best playmakers in the continent on their team in navidkia and jabbari....i hope and am anticipating that they will rip every team in the IPL and ACL a new one, ofcourse they will need time to gel though.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        wow so jabbari did sign, i thought it was all rumors!

what do sepahan fans think of him? id assume they'd embrace having two of the best playmakers in the continent on their team in navidkia and jabbari....i hope and am anticipating that they will rip every team in the IPL and ACL a new one, ofcourse they will need time to gel though.
                        3000 fans showed up for their practice session. Some of them probably came to see Jabbari. 99% of fans are happy about him joining. IMHO Jabbari won't be able to fill Khalatbari's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          3000 fans showed up for their practice session. Some of them probably came to see Jabbari. 99% of fans are happy about him joining. IMHO Jabbari won't be able to fill Khalatbari's shoes.
                          well given that they're different positions i dont think its quite fair to compare the 2.

jabbari's job as an attacking CM is to create from the middle of the pitch whereas khalatbari's job as a winger is to create from the flanks. in the bigger picture being a playmaker is being a playmaker, but the vision you need as an attacking CM is much greater than that of a winger. and to khalatbari's defense, as a winger you would need better dribbling or techinical abilities.

so yeah he definitely wont fill in khalatbari's shoes, IMO thats more arash afshin or yaghoub karimi's job. but i wouldnt doubt for a second that he wont have a very good impact. he is the most proven playmaker in the IPL for a while now, and is actually consistent unlike guys like mohammad nouri and ghasem dehnavi.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sepahan playing a friendly with Rah Ahan on Monday.
                            All the fans that have been going to Sepahan's practice are raving about Mehdi Sharifi the young striker. They say he scored an unbelievable goal on Gordan. They go as far as saying he should even start. They are also saying that Yaghoub Karimi has not been all that. It could be that he is out of shape but all the posts are about how he might be a bench warmer if things don't change. Pretty disappointing as the expectations were high for him. I remember last season he was awesome in the 1st half & terrible in the 2nd. Ebrahimzadeh was complaining that PP made him an offer in the half and messed with his concentration. Anyway time well tell.

Comment

http://youtu.be/ye1v8CopfAw

Comment

I heard in the other thread that Ghasem jan extended his contract with Zob Ahan. I'm very happy to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X