No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gholami has just begun to score goals... he was terrible for the first half of the season
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      Behbod jan I meant play like the way they did not with the same players. They played a fluid attacking football with minimum mistakes. The combinations were very good and most players played an unselfish game. Even Djalovic made a few good assists that were wasted and himself wasted a couple of sitters. I was impressed with Ali Karimi. The kid played with his head up and one touch football and surprisingly had no visible stress.
      I think in the last few games like Damash and the Eses game (the IPL one) the absence of Hossein Papi was detrimental to Sepahan's midfield. He was the missing link and we lost the trophy (80%) because of that. Today we saw how he created alot of chances in the 30 minutes he came in.
      Oh i see my bad

Comment

Salam dostan gole man,
        Omadam begam piroozi shirin moghabel perspolis ro tabrik begam. Kheili chasbid in Jame hazfi ham esteghlal va ham perspolis ro dar kasb in jam shekast dadim. This is the sweetest cup
        our defense got some big holes though, we got lucky perspolis's forward noroozi wasn't at his best. We still have a lot of problems in the team that needs to be addressed for next season.
        Before we scored the equaliser we couldn't make one single goal scoring chance! Thanks to the pp defender for the gift
        Unfortunately due to life circumstances I havnen't been able to follow our football very closely, but I've been reading news here and there and always checked the results. Very happy we could finish the season with a trophy after disappointment of the Asian CL!!

Esteghlal was the better team this season so congradulations to them for winning the league!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ma Sepahanim & Hala halaha ghahreman!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Ma Sepahanim & Hala halaha ghahreman!
            Ma Sepahanim & Hala Hala Ha Ghahremanim

Comment

Here is Sepahan victory in pics:
              Congrats to Sepahan for this very hard victory.

Comment

I didnt watch the game (only on and off), but noticed Gholami scored again.
                so 4 games, 4 goals and some as substitute? pretty good form

Comment

Ma Sepahanimo Hala Hala Ghahremanim!! Im so proud and happy of our boys for at least comming away with one trophy.
                  \Can someone please put up the pics and the video of the celebration id appreciate it.

Comment

همین حالا تو خونه بودیم یک توپ خورد پنجرمون شکست. به گمونم پنالتی حقیقی* بود.

celebrations at end:
                    http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8252
                    http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8257
                    Last edited by Nariman; 05-05-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

zob ahan or aluminium vs Mes Sarcheshme or Esteghlal Khuzestan

relegation/promotion playoff
                      Last edited by palangheTM; 05-05-2013, 12:44 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

party.jpg

Comment

http://upcity.ir/images2/23228250510311901149.jpg

Comment

The whole celebration:
                            http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=8257
                            Last edited by Nariman; 05-05-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Congrats for winning the sweet Hazfi cup in Azadi! Well-done boys!
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I hope to God Zob Ahan doesn't relegate. Just win one more match and stay in Lige Bartar.

Comment

Working...
                                X