No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was always worried about Aghili. He is not consistant.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
      I have to say Sepahan will lose the league title very easily if they go on like this. A team who got beaten at home twice managed to beat Sepahan. I still can`t absorb it. They just have to sub in Bahadorani for Kazemi, Aziz Zadeh for Aghili and thats it.
      what do you mean by "go on like this"?. Did we play bad or did the referee change the result of the match??
      we all know the arab ref handed the syrian team a win.
      but anyway i don't think because of this defeat, you can say we won't win the league, becoming champions is still in our own hands. 3 more wins and we're champions. if we don't manage to do that, then eighter Saba or perspolis will win it.
      nooshe jooneshon ham bashe

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        what do you mean by "go on like this"?. Did we play bad or did the referee change the result of the match??
        we all know the arab ref handed the syrian team a win.
        but anyway i don't think because of this defeat, you can say we won't win the league, becoming champions is still in our own hands. 3 more wins and we're champions. if we don't manage to do that, then eighter Saba or perspolis will win it.
        nooshe jooneshon ham bashe
        The first one was not clear to me whether it was onside or not. The second one was offside.

The problem started from the beginning. As I said before that the absence of Bahadorani was the main reason why Sepahan struggled and kazemi could not cover his position. I was wondering what other solutions Viera could have. Another blow was Akbaris cramp and using Lovenian in midfield.

Comment

^ Unfortunatly Sepahan Does not have a good depth of players. And that is something that Saket has to work on.

Comment

^^ The backbone for Sepahan, which used to be Bahadorani, Mohammad Nouri, and Navidkia is a must.

Comment

frankly I dont know what game some of you guys watched.
              but what sepahan did was display good attacking football. and if the effect and impact of tired legs and fatigue was not there, we'd have seen them play even better. and if they play like that, they will get the required points to win the championship.

now, will they survive the league and be champions?
              why not.
              for many reasons.

first, they are now out of ACL running and they dont have to let their last game affect them or be a burden on their main players anymore. they can use their reserves and rest their main players.

their next game is ( if I'm not mistaken ) against naft and they really wont be pushed to the limit like their subsequent 2 games against saba and sepahan. so chances are they will win that one.

saba and pp also will have to meet each other, which means at least one ( if not both, in case of a draw ) will lose pace after this match up.
              but since the top 3 meet each other in 3 different weeks, I'm thinking this can happen for any one of the 3.

but sepahan is 2 points ahead of the rest. and that will have a great impact in the race.

so the only thing they shd focus on is to reduce the effect of fatigue on their players.
              akbari's cramp and mohamadi's injury are exactly what I was talking about when I heard the league's compact and condensed schedule.
              lots of players will be affected by this.
              and all becoz a bunch of moronic IFF bastards along with some idiotic coaches wanted to merely get it over with, with no heed to the player's health and well being !

Comment

Mohammad Noori, I dont think so, I belive when they had Navidkia top form they didnt miss Noori...

If they had a good replacement for Navidkia, Noori wouldnt be missed...

I also dont rate Bahadorani

Comment

ACL chances .. still alive (although extremely weak)

GUYS!!!! I was just checking rules and regulation of AFC regarding ACL. Did u know that the three best runner-ups are also qualify???
                  This means that Sepahan has a LITTLE MINUTE SMALL chance still (although really very minimal) since already two other runner-ups have better points than Sepahan's maximum potential points. But WHO KNOWS .. THEY MIGHT DO IT

Comment

^ wrong, 7 groups 7 teams come up + the ther 2007 Champs which make them 8 teams. So, no runner up my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by nazari View Post
                      GUYS!!!! I was just checking rules and regulation of AFC regarding ACL. Did u know that the three best runner-ups are also qualify???
                      This means that Sepahan has a LITTLE MINUTE SMALL chance still (although really very minimal) since already two other runner-ups have better points than Sepahan's maximum potential points. But WHO KNOWS .. THEY MIGHT DO IT
                      Thanks for trying but It's impossible as in Quarter-Finals, there are 8 teams, 7 group leaders and urawa Reds.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

An interesting news.

Kaabi: My only option in Iran is Sepahan, after leaving Perspolis at the end of the season"

بازيكن تيم فوتبال پرسپوليس گفت: با پايان يافتن قراردادم با تيم پرسپوليس و در صورت حضور در ايران، سپاهان تنها
                        گزينه من در ايران است

حسين كعبي در گفتگو با خبرنگار فارس در اصفهان با اعلام اينكه علاقه زيادي براي پيوستن به تيم سپاهان دارد، افزود: قبل از پيوستن به تيم پرسپوليس، مذاكراتي از سوي مسئولان باشگاه سپاهان با من شده بود، ولي در نهايت پرسپوليس را انتخاب كردم.
                        وي تصريح كرد: از پرسپوليس راضي هستم، ولي در پايان فصل از اين تيم جدا خواهم شد.
                        بازيكن تيم پرسپوليس ادامه داد: فوتبال ايران هنوز حرفه*اي نشده و مسئولين تنها دم از حرفه*اي بودن مي*زنند.
                        وي اظهار داشت: تا زماني كه وضعيت فوتبال ايران به اين شكل باشد، هيچ يك از لژيونرها به ايران بر نخواهند گشت.
                        كعبي گفت: با اين تفاسير شايد امارات را براي ادامه فوتبال خود انتخاب كنم؛ در غير اين صورت تنها سپاهان گزينه انتخابي من در ايران خواهد بود.

I don't know if it's a right choice to bring in Kaabi but well if the Staff thing so, then he might be helpful.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

he'd better go to sepahan than uae. good option, sepahan is the most organised club in IPL and with least hashieh.

Comment

I doubt kaebi say something like this just before the Persepolis sepahan match. Anyways he can score few goals against them and then join them if he likes to.
                            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...saison/2007-08
                              allah ASGHAR

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                                I doubt kaebi say something like this just before the Persepolis sepahan match. Anyways he can score few goals against them and then join them if he likes to.
                                the news is either fake or kaebi is a really stupid guy

Comment

Working...
                                X