No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly didnt know, so you guys are claiming that he sells sepahans good players and basically takes the transfer fees?
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      I honestly didnt know, so you guys are claiming that he sells sepahans good players and basically takes the transfer fees?
      na na bro! no one is claiming that! i dono who said that! basically what happened was the he became in charge (president) of sepahan just like rahimi is now! and at that time Saz man league said that all players and teams should obey the Salary cap rule (350 million toman )! Then this hosseini douchebag came in charge and accepted salary cap rule! So all sepahan players like khosrow heidari , mehdi rahmati , ebrahim toure.... basically all of our good players left sepahan because of that rule! Otherwise if sepahan would've kept all its players (e.g. mehdi rahmati) we would not have that stupid mistake (rahman ahmadi red card) and getting kicked out despite winning both legs against Al SAAD! we had a good chance of becoming ACL champions! we kicked all the good teams like piece of cake!

We beat teams like Al hilal 1 - 2 at their home . We beat bunyodkar 3-1 with 10 men! We beat al gharfa ........ basically we had really good chance!

Comment

crucial week ahead in the league! hopefully zobahan defeat persepolis n sepahan takes the title again from esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          I'm talking about Rahimi who replaced Saaket, don't be surprised it's a common practice in Iran. Iranians are masters of dallali, club GMs do it coaches do it, even some of the foreign coaches who stay in Iran for a while start doing it. GhaleNoi is a prime example but don't get your panties in a bunch cause he is Esteghlali, it's true.
          Last edited by Masoud_A; 04-12-2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
            na na bro! no one is claiming that! i dono who said that! basically what happened was the he became in charge (president) of sepahan just like rahimi is now! and at that time Saz man league said that all players and teams should obey the Salary cap rule (350 million toman )! Then this hosseini douchebag came in charge and accepted salary cap rule! So all sepahan players like khosrow heidari , mehdi rahmati , ebrahim toure.... basically all of our good players left sepahan because of that rule! Otherwise if sepahan would've kept all its players (e.g. mehdi rahmati) we would not have that stupid mistake (rahman ahmadi red card) and getting kicked out despite winning both legs against Al SAAD! we had a good chance of becoming ACL champions! we kicked all the good teams like piece of cake!

We beat teams like Al hilal 1 - 2 at their home . We beat bunyodkar 3-1 with 10 men! We beat al gharfa ........ basically we had really good chance!
            correct. but in the middle of all this you cant keep the blame away from the money-minded idiots like rahmati (especially this chap who seems to be capable of doing anything for a few dollars more) and hosseini, who left the team in the middle of their successful campaign!

it is the low intelligence and even lower integrity of our players who just cant comprehend if they actually stay in the team, the team could bring more money to them by winning more matches in ACL and hell, they might even make it to the final and beyond!
            But dumb, uneducated idiots that most our players are, they only see what's right in front of their nose and nothing farther!

Comment

it appears sepahan is after ghazi for next season.
              that would be a fantastic move for both ghazi and sepahan.
              ghazi can get away from that rotting situation in pp which only saps a player's quality. and sepahan can have a reliable tall CF unlike this present idiot djalovic

and you know having khalatbari in the foil, the two can rekindle their partnership of zob days and give sepahan a boost up front

Comment

ghazi and khalatbari combo, combined with Castro was what brought them success.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  correct. but in the middle of all this you cant keep the blame away from the money-minded idiots like rahmati (especially this chap who seems to be capable of doing anything for a few dollars more) and hosseini, who left the team in the middle of their successful campaign!

it is the low intelligence and even lower integrity of our players who just cant comprehend if they actually stay in the team, the team could bring more money to them by winning more matches in ACL and hell, they might even make it to the final and beyond!
                  But dumb, uneducated idiots that most our players are, they only see what's right in front of their nose and nothing farther!
                  i agree with you bro but I don't know any football player that is not money minded! Ronaldinho , CR7 , KAKA , Zidane , Maradona, Rooney, Majidi .... almost all players are after more money!

Comment

I miss Zob Ahan (2010 & 2011)

Comment

Zob Ahan dahane hamaro service mikard to Asia. I remember after Bunyodkor lost to Zob Ahan 3-0 in Foolad Shahr, Felipe Scolari told the media, "Zob Ahan will make it to the final." And guess what, that's exactly what happened. And Zob Ahan went into 2011 and made Iran even more proud. But after 2011, it was over. The team fell apart.

Khak to sare harkesi ke Zob Ahan kharab kard.

Comment

I think Rahimi/Khorvash/Tabesh are better than Saket. Saket was a sepahi that had a huge budget & brought stars. Rahimi and Khorvash and Tabesh are educated people plus have football background and plus they have all played for Sepahan. Khorvash has a MS in PE from Texas A & M and worked in the US for 30 years and Rahimi also has an MS in PE from Isfahn uni. Grant it sepahan's players other than Moharam and KB are average compared to Es and Pes and being able to do a double thei year was not expected with this roster. Saket was basically a sardar with a huge budget with good speech skills. Just compare his farsi speaking with the likes of Fatol and Royanian. At least if our sports are going to be ruled by sepahis I would take sepahis like Saket over Royanian.

Comment

zob ahan now need to win the 2 games left!

Comment

There is one question in my mind :
                            IF ZobAhan win the 2 games ( with 3 goals DF in total ) and Damash Lose one game and draw the other one! which would make both team standing at the same points ZobAhan And Damash 39 Points With DF of -9, which team goes to the play off stage?

Comment

1- GD
                              2- Goals scored
                              3- head to head

I think

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                                1- GD
                                2- Goals scored
                                3- head to head

I think
                                i thought of that first, although zob ahan has won and draw against damash in this case, but what would happen if both team have draw 0-0 in both legs?

Are you sure that Goals scored is 2nd?

Comment

Working...
                                X