No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That jassim guy dived again like he did in 2012 (quarter-final) against Sepahan. These referees are either blind, stupid, or have a lot of oil money shoved up their asses. Probably all 3 of them.

Comment

somehow the arabs are far more skillful in getting fouls from referees than our players.
      and I'm not talking about refs actually favoring them. I'm talking the actual act of pretending to be fouled. our players do it so naively and open that some refs dont fall for them. but the slightest of touches and these arabs fall. but THE WAY they fall is more convincing.

we must learn that

Comment

^ Hahaha yeah, maybe it's the other way around. Maybe the arabs are just good actors. Well they have been doing it for a lot of years. I think it's time to give them an Oscar for their performances

Comment

Sepahan is only good for IPL, Rahimi shat all over this team.

Comment

^ They are indeed better in the IPL but you have to see the game against Naft Tehran and you will notice the same problems happened with Al Ahli did happen with Naft Tehran. The whole defensive midfield was absent; left back, right back, and defensive midfielder.

This problem has been there in Sepahan for years. In the Ghalenoies era there were so many good players in the team that this problem was not a big influence. Al Ahli studied Sepahan and they brought in players, 9 players actually, to encounter Sepahans weaknesses, and they are the full backs and defensive midfielder. They brought that bull Bruno Cesar to play where Omid Ebrahimi plays. Most of their goals came from this player. Sepahan are not bad but the opponent highlighted their problems well.

The same problem Sepahan is suffering the National team of Iran is suffering from as well. You see some big National teams in Europe have problems lacking good players in some positions, like Holland. They have good attacking midfielders and central midfielders but they don't have good defensive midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
              ^ They are indeed better in the IPL but you have to see the game against Naft Tehran and you will notice the same problems happened with Al Ahli did happen with Naft Tehran. The whole defensive midfield was absent; left back, right back, and defensive midfielder.

This problem has been there in Sepahan for years. In the Ghalenoies era there were so many good players in the team that this problem was not a big influence. Al Ahli studied Sepahan and they brought in players, 9 players actually, to encounter Sepahans weaknesses, and they are the full backs and defensive midfielder. They brought that bull Bruno Cesar to play where Omid Ebrahimi plays. Most of their goals came from this player. Sepahan are not bad but the opponent highlighted their problems well.

The same problem Sepahan is suffering the National team of Iran is suffering from as well. You see some big National teams in Europe have problems lacking good players in some positions, like Holland. They have good attacking midfielders and central midfielders but they don't have good defensive midfielders.
              Sepahan basically lacks quality defensive elements from GK to DMF they are all average players. Talebi is not even average he sucks balls, he has been even worse recently, made critical errors against Al-Ahli, Esteghlal and Naft. Since IPL teams are shit they cannot punish Sepahan for their shortcomings but when it comes to ACL where Arab teams practically have no budget limit, Sepahan is exposed.

Comment

Sepahan for now cannot change the whole defensive part of the team. Farshid Talebi is slow and he has been as you said prone to mistakes and this is obvious but he is in general still not bad. Zlatko Kranjcar changed his formation from 4-4-2 to the Iranian and German style 3-5-2. This could not solve the problem as you have Omid Ebrahimi who is extremely poor in defense and he started Ehsan Hajsafi instead of Mohsen IranNejad. This coach is responsible for his own starting 11.

Comment

^ ok, now you're just leveling all this based on ONE game. ebrahimi extremely poor in defense?
                  maybe you shd watch some 3-4 games before saying things like that. it's like me saying ronaldo cant score because he fluffed a ball from 1 meter!
                  yes, ebrahimi, just like the ENTIRE sepahan team had a very bad day. but when put in the context of the season and all of his (and sepahan's) games he is a very good player and sepahan are a very good team.

the problem with iranian fans is they pick moments and drive conclusions from those moments. such conclusions paint an emotional picture rather than a rational one.
                  we shd learn to evaluate a player/coach/... based on longitudinal study, after observing them for a decent amount of time.

Comment

Saying the whole team was bad means the whole team were equally as bad and this is irrational. Football is a logical game. An evaluation based on that team was not on his day is not logic. You could say Sepahan did not suffer from their problems in the IPL as much as they did in the ACL. That could make more sense.

Omid Ebrahimi is poor in defense, at least more in the ACL, because he does not position himself between the opponent and the 18 yards. In other words he comes back late to encounter the opponent. His one on one is as bad as his ball control. For any player the more skillful he is the faster his passing and his run will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      i like your line up apart from gucci ! i think arash borhani should also be given a chance !

Comment

They shouldn't have changed the Sepahan from 2011. You guys remember that Sepahan? What a threat that team was to all Asian clubs. Hell, even I was scared of Sepahan lol. Beating us 4-1 in the Azadi, then beating al hilal 2-1 in saudi arabia. Then I believe killing Bunyodkor in the round of 16. Holy shit, what did they do to that team..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          They shouldn't have changed the Sepahan from 2011. You guys remember that Sepahan? What a threat that team was to all Asian clubs. Hell, even I was scared of Sepahan lol. Beating us 4-1 in the Azadi, then beating al hilal 2-1 in saudi arabia. Then I believe killing Bunyodkor in the round of 16. Holy shit, what did they do to that team..
                          An idiot became Sepahan's boss, blew the B2B2B IPL champion team up and brought cheaper less quality players to fill his pockets with commissions off those transfers.

Comment

ابراهيم*زاده در پاسخ به سؤالي مبني بر اينکه شما با ذوب*آهن فيناليست ليگ قهرمانان آسيا شديد و تيم*هاي عربستاني را هم در رياض شکست داديد، اما در دو هفته اخير ليگ قهرمانان تيم*هاي ايراني مقابل تيم*هاي عربستاني شکست خورده*اند و دليل آن را چه مي*دانيد، گفت:* دو دوره با ذوب*آهن در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا حضور داشتيم که در هر دو دوره قبل از هفته پنجم صعودمان قطعي مي*شد. اکنون هم هفته چهارم ليگ قهرمانان آسياست. تفاوت ما با تيم*هاي کنوني اين است که نظم سازمان تيمي و سازمان مديريتي خوبي داشتيم و هرکس در جايگاه خودش کار مي*کرد. شايد بازيکن شگفتي*ساز زياد نداشتيم، اما مهره*هاي ما با ترکيب هم*خواني داشتند. اين را براي نفي تيم*هاي کنوني نمي*گويم، اما ما انضباط*مان بيشتر بود.

وي ادامه داد: استقلال بعد از بردن الهلال در رياض آن را با حماسه ملبورن مقايسه کرد، اما مي*خواهم اين مسئله را يادآور شوم که ما الهلال عربستان را برديم و فيناليست ليگ قهرمانان آسيا شديم. اما نگفتيم آن برد حماسه است

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                              An idiot became Sepahan's boss, blew the B2B2B IPL champion team up and brought cheaper less quality players to fill his pockets with commissions off those transfers.
                              may I ask which boss this is?
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                may I ask which boss this is?
                                the sepahi douchebag called mohandes Hosseini!

Comment

Working...
                                X