No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ should such things shock you? ... after all these years?

if such things didnt happen ... now THAT would shock me

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      ^
      dadash never doubt my feelings!

Comment

gorbeh & ordak esfehooni

Comment

this is sepahan's worst results in ACL since the very first edition back in 2003!! this has not been a good season for our football. a combination of factors are the reasons why we are where we are today!!
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Sepahan have to solve their left back, right back, and defensive midfielder problems before they start talking about anything. They have to search for new players to fill in the gap for those positions. They have to look into the IPL teams or their youth team or foreigners.

Comment

Our worst ever ACL. We were never out this early. Even back when only one team made it out of the group we were in it until the last game. Khak too sare IFF with their stupid planning. Man ridam too keshvari ke jaame hazfish akhare fasl maloom mishe ke hast ya hanooz maloom nist ke finaal kay hast.

Comment

first things first. they better get rid of garbage imports djalovic and sushak. if you'd put a stick in the ground, it would have had more success of blocking attacks than this idiot. and djalovic was totally useless. such a waste of money!

Gordan needs a kick in the arse to get back his form. he has no confidence at all!

dont ever play Hajsafi at LB anymore. I really wonder why they do this when Irannejad is better at defense than him. keep the lad at left wing/mid. that's where he shines

Comment

So, perhaps my idea here is a bit radical, but is anyone else of the opinion of sacking Kranjcar?

The reason I say this, is because I think that at this level a team like Sepahan should be striving to do much better in the ACL, given that they have been the most consistent Iranian team for the past ten years or so.

Perhaps sacking is harsh given that he does well in the league, but any idea on what would be the most "progressive" or rather forward-thinking move (other than banning the import of foreign players)?
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

^ I agree with you that Sepahan should consider sacking the coach if they fail to win the league. But banning foreigners is not a good idea. Iran has almost always lacked defensive midfielders and full backs. Where will you get these from if you could not find them within the IPL and youth teams ?

Comment

why sack kranjkar when hes a great coach... its not his fault he lost about 5 of his good players!

like I said... Sepahan needs another striker like Bruno Cesar Correa, tall and precise, Sukaj and Khalat are GREAT as wingers, but we need a center man,

ALSO.. we need 1 more DM, and we need quality CB's, I dont like susak really, his intelligence is low..... However Perspolis made some great imports this year, Nilson, Grozdanoski, and Perovic are all good!
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Kranchar needs an analyzer. I love Mahmoud Karimi but he is gaining experience. He needs someone like what EZ was to Luca. We need a right back and a CD and a striker. With all fairness Susak hasn't been that bad. Who played good today other than Pappi? We also need a GK. Gordan has not had one dcent save in this ACL tourney. Look at Rahmati. If it weren't for him Es would have conceded 5 goals in each game. This ALAhli team is much stronger than Al Hilal. They are the ACL finalist and they will go all the way this year too as they have improved over last year.

Comment

^ Honestly I think Mohammad Bagher Sadeghi ( or whatever his name is) was much better than gordan... Gordan used to be a beast, But a bench season at PP seems to have murdered his confidence.....
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I've just seen a replay of the first half. Omid Ebrahimi was the main faulty player in the first and the second goal. His man to man was as usual absent. Central defenders have been forced to go forward to encounter Bruno Cesar and Al Ahlis midfielders. Even Ehsan Hajsafi, who is not a defender, had to cover Omid Ebrahimis absence.

Comment

^ true. as a fan of him I must admit, he had a miserable game. very disappointing.
                              but I think he was given too much responsibility. you see, in absence of another midfielder like navidkia or jamshidian, he was given the small statured Papi who didnt really help with controlling the midfield. only attacks. also khalatbari was too far up and he hardly helps in defense too. With bulko on the right, the entire middle of the pitch was left for Ebrahimi to control. which makes it difficult for just any player, even outside our borders.
                              but this doesnt excuse some of his poor poor passing & confusion.

I'm just sad the amount of time djalovic has got in sepahan, shd have been given to gholami. here, in our half amateurish league we see benching some players has such adverse effects on them & their confidence! I know, I know ... our players shd be more professional. true. But that's what we HAVE at the moment and it's not as if this doesnt happen in other parts of the world either. just fire djalovic

Comment

^Well Gholami has been given his chances and never delivered. You see he is one of Marzban's imports that has no role in Kranchars style.

Comment

Working...
                                X