Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    In Sepahan Krancar used to use Ashjari and would use Irannejad sparingly. It was obvious that even though Ashjari was not good he was more confident than IN. IN came from Shahin Bushehr and brought the inferiority complex with him. Once Ehsan came back Kranjar got rid of Ashjari and used Ehsan and little by little brought in IN and moved HS one line up. IN has now gained the confidence. I think he can start now as the LB.
    Ehsan should play attacking MF , nafts 1st goal was mainly his fault! he tried to stop the ball going out which is really stupid and the naft player got the ball and crossed it !

Also one mor ething Bulku will miss the match against esteghlal cuz he got a stupid card 2nd yellow card (red card). On Other hand ss will be arash borhani!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      ^ then, they shd do an SS and refuse to play naft.

.... oh wait, they arent ss (or pp). so most probably they will be punished with a 3-0 by the league officials (unlike those ss and pp cases fo many many years)!!

btw, why ss gets to play their remaining league game on next friday, but sepahan is forced to play their in between their two alahli games?
      another c0ck up by the league officials with their pandering to the tehrani teams!

if one is possible, why shdnt the other team have the same luxury?
      why put this much pressure on sepahan?
      TBO with you bro its not that bad cuz SS will play gahar zagros on 12th then 3 days later they will play sepahan while sepahan will play al ahli on 10th and play SS on 15th but i wish ss had a hardcore team like Foolad instead of gahar zagros!

If sepahan get a draw in Azadi i can say that they would have 90% chance of becoming champions! SS has Damash , Foolad (in khuzestan) . While Sepahan Has Damash and alminium hor (isfahan)

Comment

^wats esteghlals last game after foulad?

Comment

Sepahane 10 nafare chikar dareh mikoneh!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              ^wats esteghlals last game after foulad?
              Esteghlal plays Damash in Tehran in the last week of the PGL.

Comment

pas baba Ma Sepahanimo Hala Hala Ghahremanim!!

Comment

if sepahan get past their group in AFC, we might even go for a treble like Barcelona

Comment

We need at least a draw from the game against Al-Ahli, otherwise we will most probably be eliminated in this round.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                      We need at least a draw from the game against Al-Ahli, otherwise we will most probably be eliminated in this round.
                      I have a feeling that sepahan will lose !

Comment

^
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

unless sepahan gets its act together you can expect a 2-0 or 3-0 loss for them.... I hope for the best
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

sepahan needs to take their chances, if they finish the chances they get they would ve won their last game by a two goal margin instead of losing by two goals. over all even in their 4-2 loss they displayed an attacking fast paced football which is the thing i really admire about sepahan. hopefully tomorrow they will do the same but this time finish their chances if this happens i have no doubt they will beat al ahli in saudi.

Comment

Sepahan players with one yellow card! I just want KB to get a yellow card so he won't miss the game against Al gharfa. I know for a fact that he'll do something stupid in game against al nasr to show off in front of bruno cesar and get a yellow card!

AHMADI MOHAMMADALI
                              EHSAN HAJI SAFI
                              FARSHID TALEBI
                              HOSSEIN PAPI
                              MOHAMMAD REZA KHALATBARi

Comment

The assholes in the IFF have scheduled the 33rd weeks games so that we play at Damash 17 days before SS play at Foolad. Considering that Sepahan and SS are competing closely for the championship, the scheduling is ridiculous.

14 Esf. Gahar-Sepahan (1-4) W
                                18 Esf. Sepahan-Saba (2-0) W
                                23 Esf. Gharafeh-Sepahan (3-1) L
                                28 Esf. Tractor-Sepahan (1-3) W
                                9 Farv: Esteghlal-Sepahan (5-6) W
                                13 Farv: Sepahan-Al Ahli (2-4) L
                                17 Farv: Sepahan- Naft T (3-1) W
                                21 Farv: Al Ahli- Sepahan
                                26 Farv: Esteghlal- Sepahan
                                30 Farv: Damash- Sepahan
                                3 Ord: Al-Nasr- Sepahan
                                10 Ord: Sepahan- Al Gharafeh