Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
    Bye Bye sepahan, sad to see such clubs can not represent Iran's football in Asia.(Baz dame Saipa garm)

this amounts to one the most HORRIBLE, CRASS & CLassless posts I've read in a very LONG time.

kiddo, pp would have crumbled from beginning to end.
    just as they did in the first edition of ACL. they couldnt even qualify to the next stage in a very easy group. pp in THIS group would have been raped all over the place.
    sepahan has gone farther than any pp ( or ss ) can even dare to imagine.
    so put away ur stupid club loyalties when we are talking about IRAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      as for the behavior of syrians, ... well, that arab , mentality for you.
      this is not a racist comment. it's just stating a fact.
      this kind of dirty unsporting behavior is in the arab genes.
      I urge all the biology and medical researchers to get together and actually genetically test arabs from all middle east and finally put a rest to the theories.
      do they have an extra chromosome that compels them to "play dirty" ?
      as far as i know, in arabs, the gene for grassrolling and cheating is dominant over the normal gene.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Even Sanat Naft would do better then sepahan, they disgraced our football.
        You're a disgrace for any Iranian.
        Please, i ask you to kindly go away and stick to your favourite team, if you don't have the eyes to see Sepahan's success.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

this amounts to one the most HORRIBLE, CRASS & CLassless posts I've read in a very LONG time.

just as they did in the first edition of ACL. they couldnt even qualify to the next stage in a very easy group. pp in THIS group would have been raped all over the place.
          don't waste your time arguing with this kid Doctor jan

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I don't understand why is Sepahan written off? If they win their last game and
            the two Al-Itahads draw Sepahan will go through, or is it only one team from each group?

Comment

Originally posted by gol_kuchik View Post
              I don't understand why is Sepahan written off? If they win their last game and
              the two Al-Itahads draw Sepahan will go through, or is it only one team from each group?
              Yes only the top team goes through, and that is Kuruvchi.

Btw I'd rather have them going through than all those Al Bambino's combined
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                Perspolis would have done 10 times worth than Sepahan. They would embaress us against thai or vietnamese teams
                Now let me ask you something, did I ever mention Persepolis or esteghlal in my post? I just said sepahan could not represent Iranian football, and you jump there and start your hate comments toward Persepolis and esteghlal. Is it because of my signature that whenever I say something people start picking on Persepolis?
                Kiddo, I just said my opinion and this has nothing to do with Persepolis and Esteghlal. BTW I didn't claim that Persepolis or Esteghlal could do any better. Do you understand?
                BTW don't even bother compare sepahan that used to play in league mahallat esfehan about 10 years ago to teams like Persepolis and esteghlal.
                I hate esteghlal more than any team in the world, BUT I RESPECT THEM. They have history, they achieved so much so far. What about sepahan? ye time taze be doran resideh!!!
                شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

^ LOL.
                  1- I dont even notice ur signature. dont try to agrandize it . LLOOLLL

2- does it justify you if you didnt have club loyalty and merely wanted to lash out at sepahan ?
                  NO.
                  it makes it even more crass.

Comment

Now let me ask you something, did I ever mention Persepolis or esteghlal in my post? I just said sepahan could not represent Iranian football, and you jump there and start your hate comments toward Persepolis and esteghlal. Is it because of my signature that whenever I say something people start picking on Persepolis?
                    Kiddo, I just said my opinion and this has nothing to do with Persepolis and Esteghlal. BTW I didn't claim that Persepolis or Esteghlal could do any better. Do you understand?
                    BTW don't even bother compare sepahan that used to play in league mahallat esfehan about 10 years ago to teams like Persepolis and esteghlal.
                    I hate esteghlal more than any team in the world, BUT I RESPECT THEM. They have history, they achieved so much so far. What about sepahan? ye time taze be doran resideh!!!
                    for your information sepahan is one of the oldest clubs in iran, regardless of where they played 10 years ago, they are one of the branches of shahin fc,what sepahan has done over the last 3-4 years non of the iranian teams have been able to do, their records speaks for itself, second of all, no one asked you for your input, so please keep your comments to yourself, no one has forced you to comment on this forum.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Didn't watch the game and I am saddened by the result.. Sepahan aren't eliminated because of bad calls. they pretty much lost it when they lost the first two games.. but anyways, dameh sepahan garm.. at least they made sure KSA team didn't go through..

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post
                        Didn't watch the game and I am saddened by the result.. Sepahan aren't eliminated because of bad calls. they pretty much lost it when they lost the first two games.. but anyways, dameh sepahan garm.. at least they made sure KSA team didn't go through..
                        true true my friend and Sepahan ahd other chances to score and it was wasted. however , I am a devils advocate by nature but the Jordanian (Arab ) linesman made one 100% bad call on a goal and a second Goal was disallowed but since the Syrian TV did not have a camera for the Offsides I could not tell 100% if it was a bad call or not. Forr Sure one Goal was unjustky taken away from Sepahan . The Referee however was very fair. The linesman ????

Comment

Originally posted by BehzadB View Post

now, I agree their opening two games did tremendous damage to their campaign.

but the calls today DID change the scenario for them.
                          they scored TWO goals that shd have been allowed.
                          that means they would have been 2-0 up by minute 60 or so.
                          and you know when a team is 2-0 up, they would NOT be as open and spread as a team that was searching for more goals. which means the whole game plan would have changed and .... lets not go into detail of all possibilities as we all can figure out what would have happened.

but the FACT is even if we dont want to accept how a team's approach would change at 2-0 , we can admit a 3-2 win would have kept sepahan's hopes alive and in the running.

so lets not belittle or trivialize the game-changing impact of today's bad calls

Comment

I'm not even going to answer you anymore because you're not worth it!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I have to say Sepahan will lose the league title very easily if they go on like this. A team who got beaten at home twice managed to beat Sepahan. I still can`t absorb it. They just have to sub in Bahadorani for Kazemi, Aziz Zadeh for Aghili and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                                I have to say Sepahan will lose the league title very easily if they go on like this.
                                no sh#t!?!??! do you have something new to tell us, other then the obvious
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X