Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    well I guess you know nothing about being a keeper. I played keeper for a few teams, and im telling you, you CAN with a fairly easy challenge punch that type of ball away.
    I agree that it is harder than a floating ball, but this is international football! he should be able to do it! Nesterov came flying out many times for uzbekistan and punched the ball away.
    and ando was with the guy... the guy just tapped the ball that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF RAHMATI into the goal.
    Its not like ando can legally stop the guy from extending his leg..... that would be a penalty
    Rahmati didn't come out because he expected his defenders to clear the ball. Ando was not with the guy, he should have been goal-side of him so he can block the cross, but he was well behind him, as he was caught ball-watching instead of staying with Bakayev.

Again, the ball was sent in like a rocket, it was a PERFECT ball in by Djeparov. Rahmati did not have time to react.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
      No. You couldn't have.
      MN i dont mean to sound rude here but i dont think you understand the GK position very well based on your posts.

rule #1 or if u dont want it to be considered the most important rule is that a gk HAS TO BE ABLE TO COME OFF HIS LINE

if its a beaming shot or cross, thats one thing, but if its in the air for a decent amount of time, the gk HAS to come out and make a play....this is the rule of thumb.

and yes, ill say I could have made that save.....it wasnt driven in like a bullet as youre saying.

i just looked at the replay again for the 100th time, and it was in the air for a good 305/4 seconds.

ANY ball that goes into the 6 yard box on a set piece should belong to the GK.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol... in the first 20 min of the 2nd half, esteghlal could have scored enough goals to secure 2 wins both for isfahan and the return game in tehran! playing an away game, with half ur team injured or suspended and scoring 1st in the game,, naturally we are not gonna attack for 90 min. but when we attack for 20 min, its enough for the rest of the 70 min we control the game
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^Thank the ref and the post and Rahmati. You needed this win after 11 years. ACL yaadt nare. OOnja deege davarhaaye irooni nistand az kooooooooonetoon movazebat konand.

Comment

hahahaha davare irani!! )))

hamuni ke 90 deyghe be khalatbari ke hamash donbale hashieo jav sazi bud ye kart nadad vali yerast javad nekounamo ekhraj kard? ))
            ya hamuni ke 2 ta offside esteghlalo eshtebah gereft (nime aval ke arash az hata goaleretunam rad shod yekdafe mozafarrizade joonetun yadesh umad offside begire, nimeyo dovom zede hamle amin manouchehri)

roo ke nist

haha az avalesham goftam, shoma age be jayiam residin tu footballe iran, bekhtare morabi va bazikonaye SS bude ke dashtin. emsal ke hich namayandeyi az sarvaretun nadashtin, natijasho didin! jatunam hamun 3-4omi ke hamishe budin...

boro khodato shokr kon ba ye mosht mohajeme goal nazan darim lehetun mikonim vagarna diruz 3 4 nushe jan karde budin!
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

dar zemn,, tunnele jadide shahre esfahantun mobarak!

haghighi va bagher ahmadi, peyvandetun mobarak
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                ^^Thank the ref and the post and Rahmati. You needed this win after 11 years. ACL yaadt nare. OOnja deege davarhaaye irooni nistand az kooooooooonetoon movazebat konand.
                the ref?? REALLY? you think sepahan won back to back titles against bad reffing? PFFFFT
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Its a shame that some people here support their club more than country (not you Keonkish).

If you look closely, lots of people in this thread defend their club to their last breath, but are so quick to leave Team Melli to the wolves.

Start defending Team Melli as vehemently as you defend your bankrupt but still high spending club teams

Comment

http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=6167

Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Nice picture.
                      I think Sepahan found its best starting lineup. Finally Kranchar realized Ashjari is not a good LB. Also starting Papi has paid off. He has 4 assists by playing only one and a half game this season. Gholami is gelling upfont. His back heel pass to NK was gold.

Comment

^ What was the line-up vs Damash?

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Sadeghi
                            Jafari-Talebi-Ahmadi-Irannejad(Sukay)
                            Bulko
                            Ebrahimi-NK(jahan alamian)-Papi
                            Gholami(Djalovic)- Khalatbari

I think he should just take Omid ebrahimi back to DM and bring Bulko on the right. OE has disappeared in his new position.
                            Gholami

Comment

Also Kranchar has slowly been starting to put the youngsters in the line up. Last week Moradmand who unfortunately got 2 yellows and this week Jahan Alamian.

Comment

Superb game by sepahan.... Both of khalatbari's goals were beautiful.... what a blessing it is for sepahan to have Khalatbari..... and for that matter Gholami as well....
                                Gholami seems to be slowly coming back... his passwork seemed good today and all he lacked was finishing.. This Djalovic guy was scoring early on but it seems to me that he has frustration issues... he just throws little temper tandrums instead of continuing the game... I dont like it.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X