Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    I was looking for that 4-1 victory over PP in Hazfi where Mahmoud Karimi scored a hattrick but couldn't find it.
    Please help me find it.

I found this instead:
    Tribute to a legend:
    http://youtu.be/s65tsUebhwA
    That match never happened, its all a conspiracy !

Here you go:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1GRwJbm_8w

Mahmoud Karimi was a great player, I remember his goals in ACL back then and was looking forward to see him in TM. Another wasted talent...
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      That match never happened, its all a conspiracy !

Here you go:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1GRwJbm_8w

Mahmoud Karimi was a great player, I remember his goals in ACL back then and was looking forward to see him in TM. Another wasted talent...
      thanx PK Jan! The comments under that clip are just beyond nastiness! Shame Shame!
      Akhe ba madare ham dige chikar darin baba!

PS: Does anyone know where igor castro is ? what team did he join?

Comment

^igor castro is still a free agent
        sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

I heard he was joining some japanese club

Comment

Sepahan 3-1 Foolad

Comment

Sepahan's line-up vs Foulad was:
              Sadeghi; Jafari, Tamini, Talebi, Ashjari; Jamshidian, Ebrahimi, Kolahkaj; Khalatbari, Dalovic, Zanidpour

Comment

^ looks like a very balanced line up.

did anyone watch the game or the previous one?

how is the duo of taamini-talebi doing?

Comment

Did Sepahan-Foolad game played in Ahwaz new stadium?

Comment

DD I thought Kranchar would use Talebi/Ahmadi but instead he use Talebi/Tamini and subs in Ahmadi as a DM. I couldn't watch either games since Frickin GLWIZ has all shahrestan channels frozen (Khuzestan and Isfahan and Kerman) but from the fan reports it seems that only the Defence needs some work. They aren't too good in the air but they are not as slow as last years duo.

Comment

The interesting thing is Khalatbari with 2 assists and being subbed out twice without complaining. From all the expensive buys MRKB is the only one that is somewhat and I stress somewhat worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        The interesting thing is Khalatbari with 2 assists and being subbed out twice without complaining. From all the expensive buys MRKB is the only one that is somewhat and I stress somewhat worth it.
                        Lol he knows that if he mess about he'll probably get kicked out. Also i think the only reason he used to object to his subs in ZZ was that becuase they owed him some money so they couldn't do anything to him!

About ACL i was happy that we got al ahli , but now i regret that! they have bought too many good players and spent lots of money on their team! they also had good friendlies!

Comment

Don't worry mate. We already beat them plus we have a better team now. Djalovic/Khalatbari are better than Cezar/SeyedSalehi plus Gholami coming back he will want to impress. Sukay as a winger is terrific and Navidkia and Bulku will be joining us by then.

Comment

Sepahan Shire... two games, two good wins, great start to a season with so many changes in the line-up. Good job players, good job Kranjar...

Also good to see Djalovic among the scorers. He needed this goal to regain his confidence after spending a bad season in Russia.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ali Daei jan, I like you and respect you, but I am afraid we will need the three points this Tuesday. I promise we will not score more than 2-3 goals

================================================== ==================================

Korbekandi should be fired before it is too late and be replaced with a young and talented Iranian coach. Although Zob have missed a lot of players, with Hadadifar, Mosalman, Salsali, Rajabzadeh, etc. they still have enough quality to be least in the upper half of the table and not at the dead end!
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X