X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    Zob Ahan's line-ups?
    heres zob ahans line up :
    their new goali is shit ! darko blah blah !
    ذوب اهن اصفهان: دارکو بوبوجوویچ،سید محمد حسینی، سپهر حیدری، حمید شفاعت، سینا عشوری، محمد صلصالی، پیام صادقیان، اسماعیل فرهادی، محسن مسلمان، بهمن مالکی، صادق بارانی
    سرمربی:رسول کربکندی

Comment

اروین بولکو به سپاهان پیوست

نقل و انتقالات باشگاه سپاهان تاریخ: دیروز, 21:05

اروین بولکو بازیکن اهل آلبانی عصر امروز با حضور در هیات فوتبال اصفهان قرارداد خود را به مدت سه فصل با تیم سپاهان ثبت کرد.

وی از سال 2002 تاکنون عضو تیم ملی فوتبال آلبانی می***باشد که 42 بازی ملی در کارنامه دارد.پست این بازیکن 31 ساله هافبک است

Comment

AFC on Sepahan

Esfahan: Hadi Tamini scored a second-half winner as ACL 2012 quarter-finalists Sepahan opened the new Iran Pro League season with a 1-0 victory over Mes Kerman at Foolad Shahr Stadium.

The 30-year-old defender scored the only goal of the game in the 49th minute as the reigning champions made a winning start in their attempt to win the Iran Pro League title for a fifth time.

Sepahan will entertain Al Ahli at Foolad Shahr Stadium on September 19 in the ACL quarter-final while the return leg will be played at Prince Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium in Jeddah on October 2.

Comment

have you noticed the difference between sepahan and other IPL teams, they have mostly signed 2-3 year contracts with their players!!!!
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

heeheheheheeehehee

sepahan must be having a whale of a time laughing at pp for actually PAYING sepahan for bengar!!!!
            hahahaha

or bengar is working at "sotoone panjom" (fifth column) for sepahan in the reds' camp.

oh, how D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. was this 3-2 loss at home.

thank you jenab sarhang

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              heeheheheheeehehee

sepahan must be having a whale of a time laughing at pp for actually PAYING sepahan for bengar!!!!
              hahahaha

or bengar is working at "sotoone panjom" (fifth column) for sepahan in the reds' camp.

oh, how D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. was this 3-2 loss at home.

thank you jenab sarhang
              Every post on Sepahan's official forum is about Bengar and his sooti and how Sepahanis gave him time but PP fans will be spitting at him. They are waiting for PP and Bengar to come to Fooladshahr to "greet" him after those interviews he gave.

Comment

They don't call Yavari "sarhange long soorakh kon" for nothing.

Comment

hehe it was all destiny
                  But I still like Bengar and he's a TM defender, wish him the best.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ No he's not, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      hehe it was all destiny
                      But I still like Bengar and he's a TM defender, wish him the best.
                      he used to be lol Not Any more!

CQ is Messed up Most of his Players play in PP Karimi , ansarifard , gordan , hosseini , mahini , pouladi , ghazi , and rezaei ! looooool )
                      Will the steel azin strategy be repeated!

This is very sad for TM ! CQ should man up (stop lobbying) and actually invite some players from other teams! Omid Ebrahimi , Arash Afshin , Payam Sadeghian , and ....... !

Comment

Haj Safi with a goal today.

Let's hope he keeps it up until mid season
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
                          he used to be lol Not Any more!

CQ is Messed up Most of his Players play in PP Karimi , ansarifard , gordan , hosseini , mahini , pouladi , ghazi , and rezaei ! looooool )
                          Will the steel azin strategy be repeated!

This is very sad for TM ! CQ should man up (stop lobbying) and actually invite some players from other teams! Omid Ebrahimi , Arash Afshin , Payam Sadeghian , and ....... !
                          What are you talking about dude? All of those players were from other teams when CQ first invited them, just as you wished...

Ansarifard - Saipa
                          Gordan - Zob
                          Ghazi- Zob
                          Mahini- Zob
                          Pouladi - Mes/PP
                          Hosseini - Sepahan

And for the record Arash Afshin has always been invited by CQ. Its just that for the last 2 TM lists he has been injured after being invited.

It seems you're pissed off at the Iran v Qatar result because ever since then you have stepped up your bashings

Comment

It's really sad what happened to Zob Ahan. They made a good team and as soon as they fell a part, Persepolis and other clubs took advantage of it and signed their players. I'm not saying I'm pissed off because I'm a Persepolisi and I'm very very happy we signed the likes of Ghazi, Mahini and Gordan. And Bengar and Hosseini from Sepahan of course. But this isn't right! This is not the first time it has happened. When PAS broke a part the same thing happened. I hope this isn't the end of Zob Ahan, because that team deserves a lot of credit and respect, and honest to God they didn't get it! As a Persepolisi I'm here to say that I'm very proud of Zob Ahan for what they've done for Iranian football and the league especially in the past few years. I really hope this doesn't continue to happen to "Shahrestani" clubs who bust their asses to achieve something, then they have everything taken away from them. But living under this shit regime, anything is possible. I pray for the likes of those future clubs in Iran (Example: Teraktor..) who work hard and deserve every bit they get.

Comment

If korbekandi play this douchebag goalie دارکو بوژویچ one more time , i would personally go to isfahan foolad shahr and kick him out!

This douchebag cant even move his A5S to save the goal ! Gordan or homami would've saved most of those goals! he made Milad Noori look like christano ronaldo!

Comment

I was looking for that 4-1 victory over PP in Hazfi where Mahmoud Karimi scored a hattrick but couldn't find it.
                                Please help me find it.

I found this instead:
                                Tribute to a legend:
                                http://youtu.be/s65tsUebhwA

Comment

Working...
                                X