No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have the goals from Shirin Faraz 2-3 Sepahan?
    Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
      Anyone have the goals from Shirin Faraz 2-3 Sepahan?
      sorry couldn't find it anywhere

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

IFFHS ranks Sepahan top Asian team

According to the latest list published by the IFFHS, Sepahan FC currently stands at the 73rd place among the world's leading football clubs, IRIB reported on Friday.

The Iranian club stood at 89th place in last month's IFFHS rankings.

The Singapore Armed Forces FC stands in the 81st place on the list as the second best Asian team and Japan's Urawa FC Red Diamonds drops to the third place.

The International Federation of Football History & Statistics is an organization that chronicles the history of football. It is based in Bonn, the former capital of Germany.

The federation takes into account performances of the teams against continental opposition rather than any league results to rank them.

Sepahan Isfahan FC is currently on the top of the Iranian Premier League (IPL) table with 53 points.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I think we will need 60 points to win the league. Three points from today's game will go a long way to earn us the championship. One point will not be too bad either considering the need to rest a few key players for the game in Syria and Bargh's current good form. Here is the remaining Sepahan's killer schedule:

May 3 @ Bargh
          May 7 @ Alittehad SYR
          May 11 vs. Saba
          May 14 vs. SanatNaft
          May 17 @ Perspolis
          May 21 vs. Kuruvchi
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

We should have won this game considering we were leading 3-1 in the HT. We definitely need to beat Saba and Naft in the next games.

The good news is that we are still 2 points clear on top of the table, also I cannot see this PP beat us even in Azadi with a fair referee.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

we need to do something with the defense, in the last 2 games we have conceded so many easy goals.
              but i still see us winning the next 2 games against saba and naft at home.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                I cannot see this PP beat us even in Azadi with a fair referee.
                Ok, Hold your horses now!

JK, I think we're gonna have a few weeks of the most exciting IPL race ever!

However at the end it's the Almighty Perspolis who will claim the trophy!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  we shall see who comes stronger

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Yes we shall!

Comment

Now Sepahan have to win Alittihad in Syria and then Saba in Tehran. Remember that Sepahan did well in the last two games in the ACL because they did well in the last 3 games in the IPL before their first game against Alittihad. I fear that these bad performances in the IPL will show off in the upcoming games.

Aghili has been horrible and Kazemi has always been a problem. He is neither tackling the ball nor playing good forward passes. That third equalizer from Bargh was his fault. He never stood for the shooter outside the 18 yards. I think Aziz Zadeh is much better than Aghili even though he is not a sweeper. Sepahan are greatly missing Mohammad Nouri and Navidkia.

Comment

^^i don't think we played bad in our last two games, we just unlucky not to score more. we hit the bar 2 times against bargh and once against saipa which shows despite this tight schedule, we still played good. but the only problem has been conceding easy goals. i agree kazemi is playing bad but aghili is always good.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          I agree that the title race is getting very exciting.

About "Almighty Persepolis", I also hope that for the sake of their numerous fans they win the IPL sometime soon as it has already been 7 years since they last won it. Some younger fans actually do not know how it feels like winning the IPL as they were too young the last time around. But I am afraid that it is not going to happen this year
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            I agree that the title race is getting very exciting.
                            About "Almighty Persepolis", I also hope that for the sake of their numerous fans they win the IPL sometime soon as it has already been 7 years since they last won it. Some younger fans actually do not know how it feels like winning the IPL as they were too young the last time around. But I am afraid that it is not going to happen this year
                            I will quote this post in a couple of week

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                              I will quote this post in a couple of week
                              Sure, but please do it either way, deal?
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I think Sepahan showed true grit against Bargh. Hopefully their display the same grit on Wednesday.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X