• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No its this guy:
    http://youtu.be/RtPvzPezmvk

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      this guy!!!!!! damn i got happy about the 1st guys!
      well i guess we have to see how he performs but 27 games and 0 goals! Maybe sepahan can fix him !

Comment

Sepahan friendly game against the Romanian club ebded in a goalless draw. So we had two losses and two draws in our four friendly games. I hope the coaches and players have benefited from these 4 games and the Turkey camp.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          Sepahan friendly game against the Romanian club ebded in a goalless draw. So we had two losses and two draws in our four friendly games. I hope the coaches and players have benefited from these 4 games and the Turkey camp.
          do you know why milad zenneyedpour , navidkia, Januario , and sardar azmoon did not play or did not travel to turkey?)

Comment

^ Janvario joined the Turkey camp late, so maybe he is still doing body building exercises.

Zeneyedaroor is in Turkey and played in the previous friendly games.

Sepahan apparently did not renew Sardar Azmoon contract, not sure though.

Navidkia has got special permission from Kranjcar not to attend all the team practices because of his injuries.
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
              ^ Janvario joined the Turkey camp late, so maybe he is still doing body building exercises.

Zeneyedaroor is in Turkey and played in the previous friendly games.

Sepahan apparently did not renew Sardar Azmoon contract, not sure though.

Navidkia has got special permission from Kranjcar not to attend all the team practices because of his injuries.
              oh i see thanx!
              by the way got any news about bruno cesar

Comment

^ You are welcome! Bruno apparently signed a one year contract with Al Nasr
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

We have lost too many players. With the money they will get from Cesar I hope they sign a scoring machine otherwise we are the big losers in the transfer season. Dammit if we had to spend alot of money it had to be this year cuz we are so close to the ACL trophy (5 games).

Comment

^ agreed.

I think it is very important that sepahan uses the money they got to sell Cesar to replace him with another good forward, preferably a foreigner because it's hard to come across an Iranian these days with Cesar's finishing abilities.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

cesar joined al nasr (1year contract) Google translated from arabic to english (al nasr website)

what can i say

Brazilian Bruno Cesar sign of the Dean

Victory Club announced officially his contract with Brazilian striker Bruno Cesar coming from the Iranian team Sabhan for a period of one year subject to renewal came after the completion of negotiations between the parties and the signing of formal contracts. The Technical Committee has developed a player in the list of priorities to join Brigadier General in the new season 2012-2013.

1.jpg

Bruno Cesar is 26 years old 190 cm height in the city of Sao Paulo-born of the leading strikers in the Iran Pro League where he played a major role in Sabhan qualify to the quarter-finals of the AFC Champions League, scoring 5 goals.

http://www.alnasrclub.com/news/?nid=53

Comment

khalatbari or igor castro
                        +
                        Daniel Jamie North = this dude has scored 15 goals in 15 matches his price is less than 100 million toman!
                        = His tall (187cm ) he has scored 22 goals in 37 matches ! He costs about 1 milliard toman!
                        Viktor Prodell = Height = 188cm has scored 7 goal in 11 matches his very young and talented ! This guy costs less than 500 million toman!

Khalatbari + Viktor Prodell = Ace!

Comment

che farghi dare hala mire to araba m$rine to godesh vaghean sepahan har bazikone gareji migare mishe setare fekr konam parsal yeki mesle hamino forougt be ajmane emarat hamintori

Comment

Oh i just read it says that sepahan agreed to let him go , i wonder how much they have paid for him! i guess more than 2-3 milliard toman!
                            So this looks like that sepahan will get khalatbari !
                            I hope they also get another striker! Gholami is injured!

Comment

How much longer is Gholami out for? Sepahan will need him!

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                                How much longer is Gholami out for? Sepahan will need him!
                                I heard he will be training with team in 2 - 3 Weeks .

Comment

Working...
                                X