Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    ^ Behboad jan, Sepahan does not seem to be very interested in keeping Rahman Ahmadi. Shenidam ke Bengar va Ahmadi aakhare fasle ghabl kheili eteraaz kardan ke cheraa padashe ghahremani kam pardakht shod. Also it was Ahmadi's mistake that cost us the ACL semi-finals spot. Ahmadi's performance was good last season so I suspect that he had attitude problem and that can be the only reason Sepahan's first signing of the transfer season was Bagher Sadeghi.

But I agree with you, it is too risky to start a busy season with only a very young and inexperience goalie...
    are they looking to buy any top class foreign goalie?

Comment

^ We currently have 3 foreign players, so we can only add one Asian player to our roster.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ We currently have 3 foreign players, so we can only add one Asian player to our roster.
        rasoul khorvash yesterday said that sepahan is looking to buy one Australian player! but what worries is that if rahman ahmadi leaves sepahan then we would have no experienced goal keeper, although this is not important that much, as i remember gordan wasn't that experienced when zob ahan reached ACL final! but its best to have a good experienced goalie !

Ps we only have 3 FWs left!

Comment

Don't know how true it is that Karimi is linked with Sepahan.
          Would be a nice addition to our MF since we lost Karimian.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
            rasoul khorvash yesterday said that sepahan is looking to buy one Australian player! but what worries is that if rahman ahmadi leaves sepahan then we would have no experienced goal keeper, although this is not important that much, as i remember gordan wasn't that experienced when zob ahan reached ACL final! but its best to have a good experienced goalie !

Ps we only have 3 FWs left!
            Even Reza Mohammadi who is Sepahan's 2nd GK did pretty good last year against AL Sadd where Rahman wasn't playing. Keep in mind he didn't even play one IPL game and then did a good job in an ACL game.

Comment

^ I also think Reza Mohammadi is a solid keeper. He seemed very confident too, which is always a good thing.

Comment

im happy the structure of our team is the same, pp is yet again signing big name players, however they still have not realized that changing the whole system is very counter productive, lets hope they never learn

Comment

Who is this mysterious Australian defender that Rahimi keeps talking about?

Comment

^ Kia jan, there is no talks about the Australian defender anymore so I guess the case is closed. Now, Sepahan seem to be after an Iranian defender who might be Nosrati.

Also Kranjcar has returned to Iran and the first team practice has been scheduled for today. We don't have any players in TM, so all of the Iranian players should be attending the practice. I think our three foreign players have not returned to Esfahan yet.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

it seems like sepahan will set their tactics based on gholami. imna reports that krancjar wishes to use gholami as a center forward, with sukaj and cesar as wing forwards. i like this idea, and i believe we will see an even more attacking sepahan next season.

سوکای و سزار پشت سر غلامی

خبرگزاری ایمنا: کرانچار تمریناتش را با تیم فوتبال سپاهان ظرف چند روز آتی استارت خواهد زد و گفته می شود او برای فصل آینده قصد دارد سیستم اصلی تیمش را با تغییراتی روبرو سازد.

شنبه ۲۷ خرداد ۱۳۹۱ - ۱۱:۳۵
                      به گزارش ایمنا سپاهان در فصلی که گذشته با سیستم 2-4-4 لوزی مقابل حریفان قرار می گرفت اما کرانچار در فصل نقل وانتقالات بنای کار خود را بر مبنای بازیکنانی قرار داد که می توانند سیستم 3-3-4 یا همان 1-4-1-4 را به بهترین شکل به نمایش بگذارند.
                      حضور محمد غلامی به عنوان یک سنتر فروارد در سپاهان نیز به همین دلیل بود. به احتمال فراوان بنای تاکتیکی سپاهان در فصل آتی بر حضور غلامی در نوک حمله و استفاده از سزار و سوکای به عنوان فرواردهای چپ و راست خواهد بود.
                      در صورتی که کرانچار بتواند این سیستم را با کیفیت بالای آن در تیمش پیاده کند می توان به حضور یک سپاهان قدرتمند در فصل آتی امیدوار بود.
                      /8

Comment

^ Nice, thanks for sharing.

My Sepahan line-up for next year:
                        Sadeghi
                        Jafari - Talebi - Ahmadi - Iranejhad
                        Ebrahimi
                        Navidkia - Januario
                        Cesar - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sukaj
                        Gholami

Bench:
                        Reza Mohammadi
                        Tamini
                        Ashjari
                        Jamshidian
                        Zeneyedpour
                        Jafarpour
                        Papi

Comment

The fact that Sepahan is the IPL champ it is just Unbelievable none of their players playing for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                            The fact that Sepahan is the IPL champ it is just Unbelievable none of their players playing for TM.
                            whats even more funny is that CQ invites old crap players like Dehnavi and Maziar Zareh (well his not that old but his fat) !

Comment

Apparently, Sepahan will sign a couple of players in the next few days.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Apparently, Sepahan will sign a couple of players in the next few days.
                                any idea about the players?
                                nosrati, arash afshin , rahman ahmadi , aussi guy ... who else?

Comment

Working...
                                X