Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    I am glad they are gone. Talebi/Ahmadi are not too far off from Bengar/Hosseni and they cost probably 1/4th of them plus they are younger and have ACL final experience under their belt. This is a blessing in disguise. If we can just get Ando to replace Karimian and bring in a forward from our youth in place of Sed Salehi we should be good to go.
    is rahman ahmadi staying or not . Sadeghi is too young for ACL .

Comment

zobahan is now negotiating with rahman ahmadi :/

Comment

Have Zob Ahan got plans to buy any replacements or are we just shelling out our whole team in a fire sale because we have no money?

Comment

Originally posted by DarwinVoyager View Post
          Have Zob Ahan got plans to buy any replacements or are we just shelling out our whole team in a fire sale because we have no money?
          Zobahan's budget has been reduced to half compared to last season. They have already lost more than half of their starters but have also managed to keep a few of their key players such as Haddadifar, Farhadi and Hosseini. They have also signed Homami as their GK after losing Gordan to Persepolis and Sadeghi to Sepahan. They will most likely finish in the lower half of the table next season
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
            Zobahan's budget has been reduced to half compared to last season. They have already lost more than half of their starters but have also managed to keep a few of their key players such as Haddadifar, Farhadi and Hosseini. They have also signed Homami as their GK after losing Gordan to Persepolis and Sadeghi to Sepahan. They will most likely finish in the lower half of the table next season
            I disagree tm-fan jan i think they will do good next season, trust me. Mosalman , RajabZade, Payam Sadeghian , Hadadidifar , Sina ashouri , Hugu Machado , they also after one foreign goalkeeper, Korbe Kandi (he is a good coach) , also don't forget that they are new team and no one knows how they will play. IMO their team is good enough to finish 4rth if players get motivated enough of-course .

Comment

why did sepahan let go of rahman ahmadi?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                why did sepahan let go of rahman ahmadi?
                he wants to leave cuz Sepahan bought sadeghi (ZobAhan Goal Keeper).
                IMO he is just doing " Bazar garmi" .

Comment

^not a surprise from Iranian players these days
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                    ^not a surprise from Iranian players these days
                    yeap looks like most players in iran do that.

Comment

Naghshe Jahan stadium meeting
                      http://www.tanavar.ir/dpic.asp?id=8485

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
                          I disagree tm-fan jan i think they will do good next season, trust me. Mosalman , RajabZade, Payam Sadeghian , Hadadidifar , Sina ashouri , Hugu Machado , they also after one foreign goalkeeper, Korbe Kandi (he is a good coach) , also don't forget that they are new team and no one knows how they will play. IMO their team is good enough to finish 4rth if players get motivated enough of-course .
                          I hope so Behboad jan
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

lool can't believe we've signed rajabzadeh for the millionth time! to be fair he got a goal every two games and with service from payam and mohsen on the wings and haddadifar spraying balls as a deep lying playmaker, we might not be that bad. but still we were in contention for titles not so long ago and i dont see us getting back into the acl until we have a new generation through our youth. machado isnt that bad i suppose, no castro though, he was a legend. never forget him using his strengh to seize the ball from that poor al hilal clearance to get us into the final.

Comment

^ Looks like we have a new Zob/Sepahan fan in these forums Good to see you here Darwin jan!
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan transfers:

In: Bagher Sadeghi (GK), Ali Ahmadi (D), Farshid Talebi (D), Irannejad (D), Gholami (F)
                                Out: Hosseini (D), Bengar (D), Karimian (M), Beikzadeh (D), Rahman Ahmadi (GK)
                                Rumors: In: Kiani (M), Australian Defender (D)
                                Staying: Navidkia, Ashjari, Bruno, Sukaj, Janvario, Ebrahimi, Jafari, Ta'mini, Jamshidian

Zobahan:

In: Mosalman (F), Haddadifar (M), Rajabzadeh (F), Mohammadi, Homami (GK)
                                Out: Ghazi (F), Gordan (GK), Sadeghi (GK), Mahini (D), Ahmadi (D), Talebi (D), Ahmadpouri (M)
                                Staying: Salsali (D), Sadeghian (M), Ashoori (M), Farhadi (F), Hosseini (D), Shafa'at
                                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X