Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
    ^isn't it funny that once again we agreed on something? lol but the only seafood I like is fish I won't eat anything else
    seriously do you even eat iranian food cuz 90% of iranian food have too much fat in them

Comment

^of course I eat Iranian food I eat it everyday my mom doesn't use too much oil
      sigpic

Comment

Iranian food CAN be healthy and Tasty, but the problem is, we eat too much rice, and put too much oil/butter everywhere.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

welcome everone to the new persiancuisine.com forums, and also the online channel pcdc tv

Comment

Originally posted by mash_ali View Post
            welcome everone to the new persiancuisine.com forums, and also the online channel pcdc tv

Comment

Download Yare_Sepahani.wma

http://uploadkon.ir/uploads/1a6bd6a8...c043106c06.wma

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                Unfortunately no My friends didn't like Beryoon so I didn't go to Beryooni restaurant but I ate plenty of Khoresh Mast and Ferenio Shire.

Azam has opened a few branches. I saw the shop # 3 close to the Khajoo bridge north of Zayanderood.
                What about Khoreste Mast? Doogh o goosh fil from Hazef St.? Kabab Bonab (don't know why it's so popular in Esfehan)
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

radio sepahan will launch soon!

http://www.fooladsepahansport.com/mo...88%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Good job by sepahan to let this KaleTokhmi go (bengar), but i hope they keep hosseini .

Comment

Damn Beryani, havn't had it for 8 years.
                      lol you guys will go to hell for making me suffer on my empty stomach.

@keonish: how can you eat oysters man? I've never seen an Iranian eat them, do you eat them cooked or raw?
                      I tried eating one, but felt like throwing up.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

SO it looks like as expected both Bengar and Hosseini have left for Pp.
                        We already got M.A. Ahmadi and Farshid Talebi from Zobahan who will probably have awful season ahead of them.
                        On one hand pretty disappointed Sepahan couldnt hang on to 2 of the best CBs in our league. On the other hand, probably wise decision to let them go if what they are after is money and fame, and lost their motivation to play with pride for Sepahan.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Too bad we lost Hosseini. This arshole Rouyanian has targeted our team as he knows he cannot win the league as long as Sepahan is strong. Esteghlal and Tractor got half of our team last year, Persepolis got the other half this season. But they should know that Maa Sepahanimo Hala Hala Ghahreman

Sepahan is after Farshid Talebi and an Australian national team defender to fill Hossieni and Bengar's positions. Also we already have Tamini and Ahmadi.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

lol no one forced hosseini or benger to move they moved cause of some financial problems. if pp had not gone after them some other team would have grab them either way they prob would have gone.

Comment

Too bad we lost Hosseini. This arshole Rouyanian has targeted our team as he knows he cannot win the league as long as Sepahan is strong. Esteghlal and Tractor got half of our team last year, Persepolis got the other half this season. But they should know that Maa Sepahanimo Hala Hala Ghahreman

Sepahan is after Farshid Talebi and an Australian national team defender to fill Hossieni and Bengar's positions. Also we already have Tamini and Ahmadi.
                              Royanian is spending left and right , but these fools never learn from their mistakes Looking forward to see royanian crying lol just like the way that fatollahzadeh did this year! what a idiot !

Hamin Bengar VA hosseino goal be khoodi mizanan BE PP

Comment

I am glad they are gone. Talebi/Ahmadi are not too far off from Bengar/Hosseni and they cost probably 1/4th of them plus they are younger and have ACL final experience under their belt. This is a blessing in disguise. If we can just get Ando to replace Karimian and bring in a forward from our youth in place of Sed Salehi we should be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X