Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hzv View Post
    did you eat beriyani?
    Unfortunately no My friends didn't like Beryoon so I didn't go to Beryooni restaurant but I ate plenty of Khoresh Mast and Ferenio Shire.

Originally posted by kia View Post
    Beryoon ham faghat beryoone koocheh teeleefoonkhooneh and maybe Azam.
    Azam has opened a few branches. I saw the shop # 3 close to the Khajoo bridge north of Zayanderood.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

are dadash vali man beryoon doost nadaram( faghat shoshesho doost daram) , Kababe atishgah ba Donbe Ezafe is My Fav . Joje Kababe Behnam , va cake haye hotel Poll

Pizza Pizza sahabesh az englis omade dooste babame free pizza everytime i go there yeaaaaaa

Comment

^I'm not a huge fan of beryooni either too much fat and oil it makes me feel sick
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
          are dadash vali man beryoon doost nadaram( faghat shoshesho doost daram) , Kababe atishgah ba Donbe Ezafe is My Fav . Joje Kababe Behnam , va cake haye hotel Poll

Pizza Pizza sahabesh az englis omade dooste babame free pizza everytime i go there yeaaaaaa
          dadash engahdr dele maro ab nakon digeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

thats the one i ate at.. there is a river or joob in front of it?

Comment

dude its beryon ! Beryani is a pakistani food made with chicken and rice !
              Its Beryoon .
              lol yah excuuuse me beryoon.

Comment

dooste babat ye restooran ham dare tooye Robaat mizaned keh Italyaiye high ende na pizzai. It is supposed to open in a couple of months.
                Behnam ham joojesh khobe vali heyf doore. Tooye Mir yek ja hast be naame Shaaliz oon ham joojesh khoobe.

Comment

thats the one i ate at.. there is a river or joob in front of it?
                  No the river one is Azam. The koocheh Teeleefoonkhooneh one is close too meydoone naghsh jahan. Next time have ice cream at Mahfel on Khaadjoo. It is the true sonati ice cream.

Comment

dooste babat ye restooran ham dare tooye Robaat mizaned keh Italyaiye high ende na pizzai. It is supposed to open in a couple of months.
                    Behnam ham joojesh khobe vali heyf doore. Tooye Mir yek ja hast be naame Shaaliz oon ham joojesh khoobe.
                    are shenidam shaliz kheili khobe jojash Pesar man 5 sale iran naraftam Vaaaay ) tahala az pitza foroshi agha rashid ghaza khordi . Agha rashid (esfahani short comedian), is it open?

vali hame ine be kenar ino eshghast : Aragh sagi irani , ba masto khiaro joje kababe khonegi

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                      ^I'm not a huge fan of beryooni either too much fat and oil it makes me feel sick
                      are vali man kabab ba donbe kheyli doost daram kheyli khoshmazast yebar emtehan kon hal mikoni.
                      Kabab ba donbe + masto mosir + noone sangak + goje + piaz va sabzi khordan UFFFFFFFFF- Noshabe zam zam zard All made in IRan!

Comment

are vali man kabab ba donbe kheyli doost daram kheyli khoshmazast yebar emtehan kon hal mikoni.
                        Kabab ba donbe + masto mosir + noone sangak + goje + piaz va sabzi khordan UFFFFFFFFF- Noshabe zam zam zard All made in IRan!
                        bah bah dahanam aab oftad. i would change the sangak for lavash as an expert kabab eater i advise you to go with lavash with yoir kabab. sangak is good with kale pache and abgoosht. but when in esfehan you got to get the beriyooni, last time i even got the beriyooni juice and ate beriyooni tilit and they had some fine doogh to go along with it. goshnam shode...lol

Comment

bah bah dahanam aab oftad. i would change the sangak for lavash as an expert kabab eater i advise you to go with lavash with yoir kabab. sangak is good with kale pache and abgoosht. but when in esfehan you got to get the beriyooni, last time i even got the beriyooni juice and ate beriyooni tilit and they had some fine doogh to go along with it. goshnam shode...lol
                          lool naranjam rikhti roosh ya na? dadash gofti delam ab oftad nagoo dige base

Comment

man restaraunt miram hich vakht kabab nemikhoram doost nadaram mazasho kababe khoonegi ro bishtar doost daram. vali joojeh kabob yum
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dokhtar92irooni View Post
                              man restaraunt miram hich vakht kabab nemikhoram doost nadaram mazasho kababe khoonegi ro bishtar doost daram. vali joojeh kabob yum
                              Lol same, most resturant's kabob is dry and tastless, I prefer my dad's. Actually if I Think about it, I don't go to persian resturants, I eat too much of it at home!
                              When I go out I eat mostly Asian food, of course that's because I am practically a seafood addict and can not survive without my monthly Sea urchins and Oysters.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^isn't it funny that once again we agreed on something? lol but the only seafood I like is fish I won't eat anything else
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X