Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
    does anyone know why rahmati and marzban started to have a go at each other?
    I heard that some fans were swearing at Rahmati and then Marzban was asking them to stop. Maybe Rahmati thought he was leading them so he attacked Marzban. Thats what I heard from some fans that went to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      I heard that some fans were swearing at Rahmati and then Marzban was asking them to stop. Maybe Rahmati thought he was leading them so he attacked Marzban. Thats what I heard from some fans that went to the game.
      yea i read that on navad.net But why would rahmati think that marzban is behind it!
      Stupid!

Comment

Congratz all, what a great performance from Sepahan, defensively we were solid, I don't think SS had 1 decent chance on our goal the entire game!
        On the other end we couldve scored many more goals had our players been more accurate with their shots or passed to teammates in better position to score.
        The fans were great, from the screen it looked like SS fans were in very few numbers so I think the club didn't give them more than 10%! (However dont be surprised if for 90 minutes you heard SS fans chants, FKn SedaSima put all the microphones on the ground near SS fans area)! FKn losers.
        Its a shame most of these players won't feature in TM, so the opponents of TM will not be playing the strongest Iran side available!
        Ebrahimi, Bengar, Jamshidian, Karimian and Ahmadi, should all be in starting eleven...Shame that our country worships names. IMHO Ebrahimi is much more useless midfielder than Jabari/Ando. He never stopped running/pressing during the match and his long ball distribution is as good as Nekounam!
        I was going to have a go at Sujak for wasting chances and again being a headless chicken when running at goal, but he was actualy the reason we scored those 2 goals thx for his assists.
        Rahmati may have been at fault for both goals specially the first, not his best game. maybe influenced by the crowd chanting against him. but still believe he is our number 1 goalkeeper on any normal day.

Sorry for late reply , the game finished 4AM here, I CBF coming to PFDC and commenting on the game, just went straight to sleep

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          u dont need to lose to us to get out, a draw and a loss in penalty kicks will do the job
          Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          my concern is wat would be ur excuse when u lose on tuesday?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

فولادماهان با 8ونیم میلیارد فجر را خرید پیش قرارداد هم امضا شده و ساکت به عنوان مدیرعامل و احتمالا منصور ابراهیم زاده به عنوان سرمربی قرار است این تیم را اداره نمایند.

آنها قرار نیست فجر را از استان خارج کنند و یک سال آن را در شیراز حفظ خواهند کرد. در صورتی که بستر کار و حمایت لازم را نبینند فصل بعد آن را به اصفهان خواهند برد. مسئولین فولاد ماهان قول داده اند نام شهید سپاسی هم باقی بماند و این تیم با نام فولاد ماهان سپاسی در مسابقات حاضر شود.

البته در پیش قرارداد آمده که اگر تا 15 خرداد استانداری فارس برنامه ای برای اداره و خرید باشگاه داشت، بحث واگذاری به فولادماهان منتفی است در غیر اینصورت این انتقال قطعی می شود.

استانداری فارس اخیرا" واگذاری تیم ها به بخش خصوصی را راهکاری برای خروج از شرایط فعلی دانسته و از آن حمایت کرده بود.قرار است سرهنگ جعفری مدیرعامل فعلی باشگاه فجر هم به عنوان قائم مقام مقام ساکت منصوب شود تا از تجاربش استفاده نمایند.

اینگونه هم نادرم شهید باقی مانده و هم تیم شیراز فعالیت دارد و کسی اعتراضی نخواهد داشت.

Interesting news I found on Parsfootball. Foolad Mahan buying Fajr Sepasi rights for 8.5 Million Tomans. Will be named Foolad Mahan Sepasi, and most likely Saket will be the CEO of the club and Ebrahimzadeh the coach

http://tinyurl.com/cltk2p9

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

محسن بنگر: می روم تا جوانها بیایند

محسن بنگر وداع خوشی با سپاهان داشت. او آخرین گل فصل سپاهان را زد و آخرین کاپیتان فصل هم بود. اما این دستاوردها دیگر او را اضی نمی کنند و این مدافع مازندرانی به پرسپولیس خواهد رفت.
              محسن بنگر در پايان بازي سپاهان و استقلال گفت: بازي خيلي خوبي بود. البته بازي كاملا يك طرفه بود و استقلال اصلا موقعيتي نداشت. امروز نشان داديم كه حرف*ها به چيزهايي كه در روزنامه*ها گفته مي*شود مربوط نيست و ما مستحق برد بوديم و مي*توانستيم گل*هاي بيشتري هم به ثمر برسانيم.
              وي همچنين درباره پيوستنش به پرسپوليس گفت: فعلا مشخص نيست اما قرارداد من با سپاهان به اتمام رسيده و قطعا سال آينده در اين تيم نخواهم ماند تا به جوانان هم ظلم نشود و آن*ها بيايند و جاي ما بازي كنند. به هر حال 8 سال است كه من در اين تيم حضور دارم و فكر مي*كنم كه بايد به تيمي جديد بروم و تجربه جديدي كسب كنم.
              بنگر درباره درگيري با عمران*زاده گفت: اصلا چنين چيزي نبود. او بچه محل من است و اگر در بازي به گوش من هم بزند چيزي نمي*گويم

Bengar:
              It was a good game, however very one-sided and SS had no chances. We were deserved winners and could have scored more goals.
              My contract expires with Sepahan and I will surely leave this team after 8 years of being in Sepahan, to givea fair chance to youngsters to come and play. I want to join a new team and gain new experiences (means joining Perspolis).

What a terrible news, we are losing a leader in our defense. huge blow for next season. Past few weeks the fans give him a hell of a good time to try and keep him but he's already made up his mind.
              We should at least keep Seyed Jalal and not let him think about going elsewhere, and probably try to bring back Hadi Aghili!

http://tinyurl.com/c2lg4yu

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                Congratz all, what a great performance from Sepahan, defensively we were solid, I don't think SS had 1 decent chance on our goal the entire game!
                On the other end we couldve scored many more goals had our players been more accurate with their shots or passed to teammates in better position to score.
                The fans were great, from the screen it looked like SS fans were in very few numbers so I think the club didn't give them more than 10%! (However dont be surprised if for 90 minutes you heard SS fans chants, FKn SedaSima put all the microphones on the ground near SS fans area)! FKn losers.
                Its a shame most of these players won't feature in TM, so the opponents of TM will not be playing the strongest Iran side available!
                Ebrahimi, Bengar, Jamshidian, Karimian and Ahmadi, should all be in starting eleven...Shame that our country worships names. IMHO Ebrahimi is much more useless midfielder than Jabari/Ando. He never stopped running/pressing during the match and his long ball distribution is as good as Nekounam!
                I was going to have a go at Sujak for wasting chances and again being a headless chicken when running at goal, but he was actualy the reason we scored those 2 goals thx for his assists.
                Rahmati may have been at fault for both goals specially the first, not his best game. maybe influenced by the crowd chanting against him. but still believe he is our number 1 goalkeeper on any normal day.

Sorry for late reply , the game finished 4AM here, I CBF coming to PFDC and commenting on the game, just went straight to sleep
                Kranchar wants Adelaid for the QFs. Since you live in Aussie what do you think of the match up?

Comment

if bengar joins PP, ill be a happy man!! personally i really like that guy, hes very strong in defence and scores at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Kranchar wants Adelaid for the QFs. Since you live in Aussie what do you think of the match up?
                    I dont watch much ALeague but follow the weekly show that talks about it.
                    Adelaide has been the only Australian team that got decent results in Asia (couple of years ago made the final too), other 2 teams failed miserably this season.
                    They are typically very physical team, strong in headers, corners, freekicks...It would be a great spectacle I think, both teams only know one way to play attacking football.
                    Our players physically are in great shape, so I think we have the edge over the Aussies in technical quality. But Be aware of their Dutch forward Sergio Van Dijk.
                    I dont know what Kranjar is thinking, but I would rather see us play an Arab team instead, much easier to beat and less travel times.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I dont watch much ALeague but follow the weekly show that talks about it.
                      Adelaide has been the only Australian team that got decent results in Asia (couple of years ago made the final too), other 2 teams failed miserably this season.
                      They are typically very physical team, strong in headers, corners, freekicks...It would be a great spectacle I think, both teams only know one way to play attacking football.
                      Our players physically are in great shape, so I think we have the edge over the Aussies in technical quality. But Be aware of their Dutch forward Sergio Van Dijk.
                      I dont know what Kranjar is thinking, but I would rather see us play an Arab team instead, much easier to beat and less travel times.
                      I personally like to get a Korean or Japanese team. If it is one of the two I might actually travel there with a buddy.

Comment

محسن بنگر: می روم تا جوانها بیایند

محسن بنگر وداع خوشی با سپاهان داشت. او آخرین گل فصل سپاهان را زد و آخرین کاپیتان فصل هم بود. اما این دستاوردها دیگر او را اضی نمی کنند و این مدافع مازندرانی به پرسپولیس خواهد رفت.
                        محسن بنگر در پايان بازي سپاهان و استقلال گفت: بازي خيلي خوبي بود. البته بازي كاملا يك طرفه بود و استقلال اصلا موقعيتي نداشت. امروز نشان داديم كه حرف*ها به چيزهايي كه در روزنامه*ها گفته مي*شود مربوط نيست و ما مستحق برد بوديم و مي*توانستيم گل*هاي بيشتري هم به ثمر برسانيم.
                        وي همچنين درباره پيوستنش به پرسپوليس گفت: فعلا مشخص نيست اما قرارداد من با سپاهان به اتمام رسيده و قطعا سال آينده در اين تيم نخواهم ماند تا به جوانان هم ظلم نشود و آن*ها بيايند و جاي ما بازي كنند. به هر حال 8 سال است كه من در اين تيم حضور دارم و فكر مي*كنم كه بايد به تيمي جديد بروم و تجربه جديدي كسب كنم.
                        بنگر درباره درگيري با عمران*زاده گفت: اصلا چنين چيزي نبود. او بچه محل من است و اگر در بازي به گوش من هم بزند چيزي نمي*گويم

Bengar:
                        It was a good game, however very one-sided and SS had no chances. We were deserved winners and could have scored more goals.
                        My contract expires with Sepahan and I will surely leave this team after 8 years of being in Sepahan, to givea fair chance to youngsters to come and play. I want to join a new team and gain new experiences (means joining Perspolis).

What a terrible news, we are losing a leader in our defense. huge blow for next season. Past few weeks the fans give him a hell of a good time to try and keep him but he's already made up his mind.
                        We should at least keep Seyed Jalal and not let him think about going elsewhere, and probably try to bring back Hadi Aghili!

http://tinyurl.com/c2lg4yu
                        Even when they leave they show class. You can't get upset for him being honest. At least he didn't say he's going their for his daughter's education

Don't worry, if Bengar goes to PP he will get worse just like every other player that leaves a shahrestani team for PP or SS. He's way past his prime and I'm sure Sepahan has enough talent lined up to replace him.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Ey jaaaan, che haali daad, we beat SS with all their superstars in the field. They didn't have a single dangerous opportunity! In other words, sooskeshoon kardim

SEPAHAN SARVARE
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Hmmmm This thread is now 65 posts away from becoming the infamous number "666"

Let's see who will be the 666 poster!

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                              Even when they leave they show class. You can't get upset for him being honest. At least he didn't say he's going their for his daughter's education

Don't worry, if Bengar goes to PP he will get worse just like every other player that leaves a shahrestani team for PP or SS. He's way past his prime and I'm sure Sepahan has enough talent lined up to replace him.
                              Im 100% sure it will be downfall of Bengar once he leaves for Sorkhabi, but Im sad he is leaving, as he also said he can take Seyed Jalal with him to PP too, but they need to assure him they get rid of Nosrati?
                              Just so sad to see my top 2 favourite leave, first Hadi Aghili now Bengar

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Hmmmm This thread is now 65 posts away from becoming the infamous number "666"

Let's see who will be the 666 poster!
                              666 pages or 6666 posts?

I reckon Sepahan deserve their own section like SS and PP do, on PFDC.
                              After all they are the most successful team, always participate in ACL and probably will dominate for many more years.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                Ey jaaaan, che haali daad, we beat SS with all their superstars in the field. They didn't have a single dangerous opportunity! In other words, sooskeshoon kardim

SEPAHAN SARVARE

first goal celeberation I was loooking for this cause the stupid cameras didnt capture it live!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X