No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is sad to watch zob ahan get dessimated and implode from within. with ghazi, mahini, gordan and ebrahimzadeh leaving and there is talk of castro too, what is left of this great team? the team that 2 years ago were playing better quality football than the eventual winner of the finals of ACL!

But isnt it strange that as soon as ZOB AHAN reached the final of asian champions league, their funds were cut off, ... instead of rewarding them for this and making sure they receive enough to repeat or better this achievement?

while persepolis and esteghlal get thrashed and humiliated in the first stage year after year, and they get funding several times a year before the season, at the mid-season break and sometimes even during the half-seasons!

and we complain about AFC and arabs for their favoritism?

Comment

there is talks that majid jallali joining zob ahan, if ebrahimzadeh leave the team!
      however this could be BS and just rumor!

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
        there is talks that majid jallali joining zob ahan, if ebrahimzadeh leave the team!
        however this could be BS and just rumor!
        that would be a great move for Zob Ahan IMO, he is the best person to start re-building the team.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
          that would be a great move for Zob Ahan IMO, he is the best person to start re-building the team.
          He will fail. EZ is by far the best iranian coach.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            He will fail. EZ is by far the best iranian coach.
            yea i agree , EZ was raised with that team!

ZA does not have any problems in Goal, so Gordan can bugg off,

The only problem is the replacement of these players = Mahini, Farshid Talebi (although shafaat is gd enough but not experienced) , Mohammad Ghazi ( no one to replace him) . Apart from those players ZA will be okay. If only EZ stay, and all players get paid on time , they can still be on Top 6 .

Comment

http://www.radiojavan.com/videos/vid...s2-footbalista

Comment

I just finished making the highlights of the Sepahan match today.

All I can say is that Sepahan raped, destroyed , annihilated and humiliated that arab team! The amount of chances Sepahan created was just crazy, I can't remember the last time I cut so many highlights out all from ONE team. Al Ahli was very very lucky, generally arabs seem to be the most lucky human beings, not only in football lol.

Seyed Salehi alone should have scored a double hattrick !!!
                WTF is wrong with him, especially that one amazing miss right in front of the goal.

If the young Ali Daei was playing today he would have scored at least 3-4 goals.
                IMO Sepahan is already good enough to win ACL and become champion next year again. They just need to add a quality striker that knows how to finish the majority of chances. Not someone like Salehi, yes even Toure used to waste some very good chances.

Also kudos to Rahman Ahmadi, the best GK of Iran right now, period.

btw. watch the highlights here: http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=3957
                Last edited by Nariman; 05-15-2012, 03:25 PM.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

but 9 offside calls in first half, and last i saw 10 vs. 1 offside, is something which sepahan must work...they could be so often in front of the goal alone, pass goal if they would better use the offside traps of opponents...
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

^^
                    Looks like Sujak's 2nd goal should have stood, didn't look offside to me.
                    Game against Esteghlal will be tough but I can't remember last time we lost to them at home, hopefully the better team (sepahan) goes through
                    We're capable of beating the tough korean/japanese teams.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

With win against AlAhli, we top the group which is a good thing so we will play next round at home in one game, we can be in last 8!

BTW Sepahan has a crazy record against Saudis teams. 17 times they have played them, won 11, drawn 4 and only lost 2.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        ^^
                        Looks like Sujak's 2nd goal should have stood, didn't look offside to me.
                        Game against Esteghlal will be tough but I can't remember last time we lost to them at home, hopefully the better team (sepahan) goes through
                        We're capable of beating the tough korean/japanese teams.
                        u dont need to lose to us to get out, a draw and a loss in penalty kicks will do the job
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

That would never happen, Sepahan is the king of penalty shootouts

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

With a coach like Kranchar SS could avoid possible encounter with Sepahan.

Comment

Comment

Bravo Sepahan.
                                I hope SS will win too but they suffer niw because they could have been in a better sape if Majidi had not joined an arab team
                                I hope Fatollah zadeh will leave esfahan teams alone in tact and will not offer outragoiues salaries to ruin the champion team as he did last time offering higher to hosseini and taking Rahmati away.
                                Khalatbari and Aghili should have been Tin Esfahani teams now. They both made mistakes.
                                Mr fatollahzadeh, please find players from other places and not just esfahan and so not offer higher salaries to cause unfairness and temptations.
                                Sepahan players, youare all great. Stick together and will the AFC cup.you can do it. There is no team better than yours in Asia. Go get the cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X