No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mehdi rahmatiam 90% az sepahan mire be esteghlal.

Comment

Main reason Luka left Sepahan was pressure by Sepahan stars Karimi Sibaki & NavidKia
      It is good to see Mahmoud as assistant working with Luka.

Comment

I really hope both Sepahan and Zob Ahan bolster their teams. They will need it for ACL. I can't believe this. They do so well, and let go of some important players. I hate the AFC format, and I hate the way IR Iran teams respond to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverton1990 View Post
          I really hope both Sepahan and Zob Ahan bolster their teams. They will need it for ACL. I can't believe this. They do so well, and let go of some important players. I hate the AFC format, and I hate the way IR Iran teams respond to that.
          With all due respect, but in this case it's not only Iran that is forced to follow this format into a 2 season quest - But actually, the WHOLE of west asia, or at least that's as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
            With all due respect, but in this case it's not only Iran that is forced to follow this format into a 2 season quest - But actually, the WHOLE of west asia, or at least that's as far as I know.
            Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. I meant to say that I hate how IR Teams do not keep their teams in tact for the 2nd half of the AFC Champions League.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverton1990 View Post
              Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. I meant to say that I hate how IR Teams do not keep their teams in tact for the 2nd half of the AFC Champions League.
              What exactly do you want them to do then...?
              Offer higher money...? We both know they can't match what the Qatari's offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                What exactly do you want them to do then...?
                Offer higher money...? We both know they can't match what the Qatari's offer.
                Pedram dada , As Ghalenoei said sepahan has no shortage of money its the stupid salary cap rule thats ruined big teams like sepahan. According to GH sepahan has about $17 mill to spend this year. Surely could a offer $1 mill to aghili or khalatbari. Last year they paid GH over $1 mill . lol This MOFO hosseini guy wants to obey teh salary cap law, where other teams like tractor, esteghlal are simply breaking the law.

In an interview stili said that some teams are breaking the salary cap law, PP have offered most of good players they want with 350+70 million toman and they don't want to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
                  Pedram dada , As Ghalenoei said sepahan has no shortage of money its the stupid salary cap rule thats ruined big teams like sepahan. According to GH sepahan has about $17 mill to spend this year. Surely could a offer $1 mill to aghili or khalatbari. Last year they paid GH over $1 mill . lol This MOFO hosseini guy wants to obey teh salary cap law, where other teams like tractor, esteghlal are simply breaking the law.

In an interview stili said that some teams are breaking the salary cap law, PP have offered most of good players they want with 350+70 million toman and they don't want to accept it.
                  That's a fundamental problem for a country like ours. We are, haven't been and never will be a law abiding country. When a rule is set the first thing iranians do is to try and bend it or go around it somehow and with the right connections they usually succeed.
                  The thing is what Sepahan are doing may seem to do damage now, but may also help in the long run. In a country where football is only pro by name and is not generating any money, a club keeping it's expenses at check specially since AFC has requested this in maximum 2 years from all iranian clubs, will make the club eventual winners. Sepahan has always been known for their good management and planning, so maybe this is part of it.
                  Teraktor and Esteghlal may break the rules and go unpunished for now, but they will feel the blow in 2 years when AFC may ban them due to financial inconsistencies (they have demanded that the clubs should not owe any money to anyone by 2013). Well, in Teraktor's case, they are now officially Sepah Pasdaran's (the biggest mafia organization in the middle east) team so they may hang on a little more.
                  HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                  you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                    That's a fundamental problem for a country like ours. We are, haven't been and never will be a law abiding country. When a rule is set the first thing iranians do is to try and bend it or go around it somehow and with the right connections they usually succeed.
                    The thing is what Sepahan are doing may seem to do damage now, but may also help in the long run. In a country where football is only pro by name and is not generating any money, a club keeping it's expenses at check specially since AFC has requested this in maximum 2 years from all iranian clubs, will make the club eventual winners. Sepahan has always been known for their good management and planning, so maybe this is part of it.
                    Teraktor and Esteghlal may break the rules and go unpunished for now, but they will feel the blow in 2 years when AFC may ban them due to financial inconsistencies (they have demanded that the clubs should not owe any money to anyone by 2013). Well, in Teraktor's case, they are now officially Sepah Pasdaran's (the biggest mafia organization in the middle east) team so they may hang on a little more.
                    IMO this stupid salary cap will ruine iranian teams. Football needs money and without the money players won't play. If this stupid salary cap law stays in our football all of our pro football players will leave iran. 420 mill is not good enough for players like meydavoodi , iman mobali , khalatbari, aghili , navidkia, majidi , bengar, rahmati , oladi , arash afshin , karim ansarifard , ehsan hajsafi , haddadifar, Hossein Mahini , Gholamreza Rezaei, Khosrow heydari , Hamidreza Aliasgari , Farshid Talebi, Sina Ashouri, Mohsen Mosalman . Trust me in next 2 - 3 years most of these players will be playing in foreign teams.

We will never see the light of ACL Cup in iran if this salary cap stays.

Comment

سايت گل- هادي تاميني مدافع مياني تيم ملوان انزلي امروز صبح در هتل استقلال تهران با مسئولان باشگاه سپاهان به مذاكره پرداخت. سپاهان كه هادي عقيلي را از دست داده و احتمال دارد جلال حسيني را هم از دست بدهد در تلاش است تا اين مدافع را به ليست خود اضافه كند.

پيش از اين گفته مي*شد هادي تاميني در ليست باشگاه پرسپوليس هم قرار دارد و سرخپوشان در صورت نااميد شدن از جذب نصرتي به سراغ او خواهند رفت

Comment

Thank god Jamshidian is staying. This is what Aghili has to say about all the stars leaving:
                        هادی عقیلی: سپاهان اتفاقاً به خاطر از دست دادن ستاره ها موفق می شود
                        لوکا متخصص میدان دادن به جوانهاست. فراموش نکنید بوناچیچ با اعتماد به همین بازیکنان جوان زمانی تا فینال آسیا پیش رفت
                        هادی عقیلی که در تمامی سالهای اخیر به عنوان یک مدافع میانی تقریباً بیشترین بازیها را در تاریخ لیگ برتر برای سپاهان به انجام رساند در حالی راهی قطر می شود که گویا هنوز به طور کامل از تیم اصفهانی دل نکنده و به خصوص از زمانی که لوکا بوناچیچ به این تیم پیوسته است بیش از پیش دوست دارد در کنار تیم سابقش می ماند.
                        هادی عقیلی خیلی خوب می داند که اوجگیری دوران فوتبالش از زمان بوناچیچ آغاز شد و همین موضوع محور مصاحبه ایمنا با اوست .
                        لوکا بوناچیچ بار دیگر به سپاهان بازگشت. دوست نداشتی در تیم او می بودی؟
                        از انتخاب لوکا بوناچیچ برای تیم سپاهان خیلی خوشحال شدم. او مربی با تجربه و بزرگی است و با خصوصیاتی که دارد بهترین گزینه برای سپاهان بود. راستش را بخواهید دوست داشتم شرایطی به وجود می آمد که اصلاً از تیمم جدا نمی شد ولی خوب به هر حال نشد. حالا هم مطمئنم لوکا با سپاهان موفق می شود
                        به نظر تو سپاهان با وجود از دست دادن ستاره هایش در فصل آینده موفق می شود؟
                        اتفاقاً سپاهان چون ستاره هایش را از دست داده است موفق می شود. لوکا متخصص میدان دادن به جوانهاست. فراموش نکنید بوناچیچ با اعتماد به همین بازیکنان جوان زمانی تا فینال آسیا پیش رفت. معتقدم در مرحله یک چهارم نهایی لیگ قهرمانان آسیا گذشتن از سد السد برای سپاهان کار خیلی سختی نخواهد بود اما در مراحل بعد کار این تیم سختتر است

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          Thank god Jamshidian is staying. This is what Aghili has to say about all the stars leaving:
                          هادی عقیلی: سپاهان اتفاقاً به خاطر از دست دادن ستاره ها موفق می شود
                          لوکا متخصص میدان دادن به جوانهاست. فراموش نکنید بوناچیچ با اعتماد به همین بازیکنان جوان زمانی تا فینال آسیا پیش رفت
                          هادی عقیلی که در تمامی سالهای اخیر به عنوان یک مدافع میانی تقریباً بیشترین بازیها را در تاریخ لیگ برتر برای سپاهان به انجام رساند در حالی راهی قطر می شود که گویا هنوز به طور کامل از تیم اصفهانی دل نکنده و به خصوص از زمانی که لوکا بوناچیچ به این تیم پیوسته است بیش از پیش دوست دارد در کنار تیم سابقش می ماند.
                          هادی عقیلی خیلی خوب می داند که اوجگیری دوران فوتبالش از زمان بوناچیچ آغاز شد و همین موضوع محور مصاحبه ایمنا با اوست .
                          لوکا بوناچیچ بار دیگر به سپاهان بازگشت. دوست نداشتی در تیم او می بودی؟
                          از انتخاب لوکا بوناچیچ برای تیم سپاهان خیلی خوشحال شدم. او مربی با تجربه و بزرگی است و با خصوصیاتی که دارد بهترین گزینه برای سپاهان بود. راستش را بخواهید دوست داشتم شرایطی به وجود می آمد که اصلاً از تیمم جدا نمی شد ولی خوب به هر حال نشد. حالا هم مطمئنم لوکا با سپاهان موفق می شود
                          به نظر تو سپاهان با وجود از دست دادن ستاره هایش در فصل آینده موفق می شود؟
                          اتفاقاً سپاهان چون ستاره هایش را از دست داده است موفق می شود. لوکا متخصص میدان دادن به جوانهاست. فراموش نکنید بوناچیچ با اعتماد به همین بازیکنان جوان زمانی تا فینال آسیا پیش رفت. معتقدم در مرحله یک چهارم نهایی لیگ قهرمانان آسیا گذشتن از سد السد برای سپاهان کار خیلی سختی نخواهد بود اما در مراحل بعد کار این تیم سختتر است
                          It is true that Luka give more opportunity to young players than most of Iranian coaches. He was the one gave chances to Hajsafi in Sepahan, and Milad Fakhredini in Mes.
                          When Qasem Dehnavi moved from Lig 1 to Mes, Luka played him as starter.
                          He like to have Hamoudi his favorite back but too late.
                          Hopefully he will watch final of Lig U20 in few days. Sepahan_Mes Kermann will face Foulad _Esteghlal Ahvaz in Final. May be he see a young player from Esfahan he like.

Comment

^^ It is true Bonachick is the man for Sepahan under teh circumstances.

Comment

بنگر: به قرآن سقف قرارداد را رعايت کردم/ به سپاهان برگشتم تا با لوکا قهرمان آسيا شويم

you read more here: http://www.goal.com/iran/news/1825/%...5-%D8%AA%D8%A7
                              sigpic

Comment

خبر فوري: سيدصالحي در اصفهان

سيدمهدي سيدصالحي مهاجم استقلال دقايقي قبل در فرودگاه اصفهان از هواپيما پياده شد.

او براي مذاکره به با سپاهاني*ها راهي اصفهان شده و ممکن است طي روزهاي آينده با اين تيم به توافق برسد.
                                به گزارش خبرنگار گل سيدصالحي از بازيکن*هاي مورد نظر باشگاه پرسپوليس هم هست اما احتمال اين*که او با سپاهان به توافق رسيده و راهي تيم سابق خود شود کم نيست. ضمن اين*که او هنوز به طور قطعي درباره جدايي از استقلال اظهار نظر نکرده است

Comment

Working...
                                X