Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Another note..

Sepahan's New Iraqi signing Haitham Kadir was the man who scored the equalizer against Saipa in their 1-1 draw last night aswell..

He will be a good addition to the Sepahan Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
      Also, Another note..

Sepahan's New Iraqi signing Haitham Kadir was the man who scored the equalizer against Saipa in their 1-1 draw last night aswell..

He will be a good addition to the Sepahan Squad
      The player who signed with Sepahan (Haitham Kadhum) did not play in the game yesterday. the goal scorer was Ahmad Ayad.

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post
        The player who signed with Sepahan (Haitham Kadhum) did not play in the game yesterday. the goal scorer was Ahmad Ayad.
        can you post a picture of the sepahan signing please?
        there are so many names similar to the guy

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ it is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            can you post a picture of the sepahan signing please?
            there are so many names similar to the guy

Number 7.

Comment

^^thanks a lot bro.

------

what a sweet move, fully deserved win.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

South Iraq, i believe you've watched Haitham play, what's your impression about him, do you think he's a good player or will he fit into Sepahan's squad?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                  It is very likely that Kuruvchi loses points against Al Ettehad. Hopefully, Sepahan will advance with 2 more wins!
                  sepahan should beat both al ittihad and kuruvchi and hope kuruvchi and al ittad draw in uzbekistan!
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I watched the game in the middle of the night on demand and after Emad Reza scored I cheered so hard I woke my mom up.
                    She came banging on the door and was like "La'nateh in Esteghlal" thinking I was watching Esteghlal's match lol

Sweet win by Sepahan. They're on a good track now, I hope they can continue this.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by South Iraq View Post

Number 7.
                      #2 and #19 look 100% Persian

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        I watched the game in the middle of the night on demand and after Emad Reza scored I cheered so hard I woke my mom up.
                        She came banging on the door and was like "La'nateh in Esteghlal" thinking I was watching Esteghlal's match lol

Sweet win by Sepahan. They're on a good track now, I hope they can continue this.

Hhheheheeeeee......Poor esteghlal...they got a solid la'ant for nothing...although . they probably deserve one for other reasons.

sigpic

Comment

Kudos to Sepahan for a Sterling display.

They have bounced back in time and frankly , they deserve it.
                          I though the goal was a fantastic one. Seyed Salehi's pass was World Class and Emad's finishing was clinical.

It is amazing when a team is missing 3 of its best players can perform like that. I did not miss Aghili , Navidkia or Karimi.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post

I though the goal was a fantastic one. Seyed Salehi's pass was World Class and Emad's finishing was clinical.

It is amazing when a team is missing 3 of its best players can perform like that. I did not miss Aghili , Navidkia or Karimi.

Viva Sepahan
                            Viva Viera

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post

After they scored, I thought I was watching a European team on tv. They passed the ball beutifullly, and kept the ball out of al-ittihads hands. Great performance by Sep.

Comment

True, After the goal they played a lot better.

lol at you Amin, damet garm.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X