No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was i the only one who saw that the saudi goal was headed after the sepahan keeper had shot the ball out for bengar was lying on the ground????

they ****ing niggaz did not pass the ball back instead made a quick cross and most of our players we lifting their hands to protest only...

but nevertheless...the same shit as happend in kuwait...2 goals and thats it...lets see what our world class defenders do...

if they would have wanted they could have crashed them 5 or 6 one...so many counter attaks 4 against 2 or even one...seemed as if they just wanted to get time wasted... i dont understand them

last point...shit all of our players are artists...instead of playing football they all want to seem like european players...playing films screaming and pretending injuries...best example jalal akbari or even better mohammadi the keeper...he was holding his face and chest and rolling on the grass almost 20 times... afterwards he was subbed due to a foot injury hahaha

Comment

It will be very difficult to get the 3 points in jeddah but if any team cn do it, it's sepahan and i believe they can, but they just need to use their chances, not like this game, we wasted some very good chances.

Also the uzbek team beat al-ittihad of syria 2-0 away.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ If there is a will there will be a win for Sepahan in Jadaeh. Aghili was very selfish today and almost coastly, but his beautiful goal made up for his selfishness. We love u Sepahan.

Comment

Do you still have those famous Isfahani swords? I guess those swords in the Saudi flag are Isfahani swords, am I not right?

Comment

Yes, but i won't own one. also i'm nt sure about saudi's flag

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              Jabbari >>>>> Navidkia
              begir tahvil.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

This Sepahan is going to win the IPL this year. They played Malavan with 10 players for 45 min. and still scored the winner in Anzali.

Here is the table:

1- Sepahan 49
                2- Saba 45
                3- Persepolis 42
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

The real table without point deductions looks like this:

1- Sepahan 52
                  2- PP 48
                  3- Saba 45
                  4- SS A 40
                  5- Pas 40
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

With only 6 games left, it's unlikely that Sepahan will give it away.
                    They seem to be in good form lately, which PP and SS are far away from.

I don't think Saba can hold on, but SS Ahvaz and Paas are the black horses and shouldn't be forgotten.

It's not over yet, but with today's win Sepahan made a good step towards the championship.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^^true, this win was very important. my only concern is Saba, they are only 4 points behind us. but I believe with a win over Saba at home, we'll get rid of Saba too

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

congratulations Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                          congratulations Sepahan
                          Congradulations Naft

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sephan are playing the best football in Iran at the moment and really deserve to be the champions of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Congradulations Naft

hopefully by the time the two team meet in week 33, Sepahan is already champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                                hopefully by the time the two team meet in week 33, Sepahan is already champion
                                godwilling

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X