X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Zob's captain Salsali is injured and out for 6 months:

کاپيتان ذوب آهن شش ماه خانه نشين شد

صلصالي به علت پارگي رباط صليبي پا 6 ماه از حضور در مسابقات محروم شد.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

محمد صلصالی ،کاپیتان ذوب آهن،که در دیدار با راه آهن شهرری دچار مصدومیت شده بود، پس از انجام آزمایش MRI پارگی رباط صلیبی پایش تایید شد تا 6 ماه از حضور در بازی*های داخلی و خارجی تیم ذوب آهن محروم شود.

علی شجاعی در گفتگو با مهر ضمن تائید این مساله گفت: "صلصالی یکی از مدافعان اصلی تیم ذوب آهن بود که جای خالی اش برای تیم در روزهای حساس لیگ قهرمانان آسیا و هفته*های پایانی لیگ و جام حذفی سخت خواهد بود."

سرپرست تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن اصفهان فشردگی مسابقات و خستگی مفرط این بازیکن را دلیل اصلی مصدومیت صلصالی دانست و خاطرنشان کرد: "امیدوارم محمد هرچه زودتر دوران مصدومیت را سپری کرده و مجددا در تمرینات و مسابقات ذوب آهن شرکت کند."

صلصالی قرار است هفته آینده به تهران سفر کرده و زیر نظر دکتر ابراهیمیان در مورد وضعیت درمان و زمان عمل جراحی پایش تصمیم گیری کند، البته این احتمال هم وجود دارد وی برای انجام مراحل درمان به کشورهای اروپایی سفر کند.

damnnn.,,, that sux for ACL
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i hope sepahan wins 2day so that saba qom stfu wid there sarparast! who is so fat
      sigpic

Comment

well Sepahan got good depth and thats why we are in the 3 competitions and we will do a Barcelona

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ I agree Shayan jan, Sepahan have a good depth. They can and should use the whole roster during such a heavy schedule. I don't understand why GN uses the same 11 or 12 players in all the games including the less important Hazfi games.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^
            yeah GN should use more of the bench like Armando (wtf he's not playing regularly he's the best RB after dani alvez!). he needs to rotate like guardiola did in the treble season otherwise injuries and fatigue can ruin everything.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I can't imagine Sepahan playing like this in Tashkent. Their midfield is one of the weakest in Iran. It's not fair to say that Navidkia is the key to everything because it's impossible with this set of players.

Comment

It is not possible to play in 3 competitions with 11-12 players.

If a combination of our reserves and fixed players is not good enough to beat the 8th team of the league, then it is better that we play in two competitions.
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                  It is not possible to play in 3 competitions with 11-12 players.

If a combination of our reserves and fixed players is not good enough to beat the 8th team of the league, then it is better that we play in two competitions.
                  The 8th team at home was fighting for their last chances to make something out of this season and to get an ACL spot. So you could have known beforehand that they were going all out today. You can't just put in your reserves in such a match, (young) players who haven't played with eachother this season yet, and expect them to win in such a match.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I believe today's result is good for Sepahan. They should try to win the ACL now. And that should be the focus of GN and club.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      The 8th team at home was fighting for their last chances to make something out of this season and to get an ACL spot. So you could have known beforehand that they were going all out today. You can't just put in your reserves in such a match, (young) players who haven't played with eachother this season yet, and expect them to win in such a match.
                      I agree Amin jan that Saba is not an easy team to beat at home. They were even extra motivated against Sepahan after the events that happened during their league match.

But that is also exactly my point. I would have loved to beat Saba and advance to the next round, I think all the Sepahan fans think the same way. The problem though was that Sepahan had to use the full roster in order to have the chance to beat Saba, but that was not possible because of the timing of the game. Unfortunately, the game was played four days before the crutial ACL game at Tashkand. We had to evaluate our priorities and I think the coaches thought that the game in Tashkand is much more important than the Saba game. The roster that we used in Qom was the best we could afford and unfortunately it was not good enough.
                      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Its not raelly important getting out of Hazfi as long as we become league champions and go though to ACL KO stages.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

League, Hazfi Cup, and the ACL are all important. Losing games has nothing to do with being tired. It's about consistency. The more quality players you have the more consistency you will have. Sepahan should find a replacement for some players. Some players in the squad are not but a load on their teammates.

Comment

we cant win every game. our squad is by far the best in the league and we cant whine. loss happens and specially away to Qom which proved to be tough before as well. before we used hazfi to get to ACL, now we are gurranted to be in ACL ONCE AGAIN so we just need to get the IPL and eveything will be fine.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I'm not saying that they should win every game. Losing games and points is a sign of lack of options in all positions. Relying on 14 or 15 players is not a good thing for a team that compete in the ACL. Because of that, and from a coach's point of view playing the same tactic for the whole season will end you up losing at the end. I don't whine I only try to give advice.

Comment

Happy new year to all

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Working...
                                X