Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye

Thanks ShirFarhad jan, I do not post here anymore anyways lol.. For years, because Sepahan would become history and my notes historical . lol .. But I calm down when I see Basijis and Ayatollahs down. Even though I am Perspolisi a I said in the beginning I feel sorry for Sepahan fans.. This was am embarrassment for our soccer ..... bye

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    shahname and arasradio calm down, this is a Sepahan fan thread, ofcourse you are allowed to post here too but when you want to share your opinion here do it in a proper way.
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
      LOL.. Fadaye shoma.. Don't say anything because Shir Farhad is going to smack us and kick us out of this planet lol.. we are not allowed to talk here either because truth hurts...
      Anyhow, yeah.. Wasn't it funny? The way the commentator was kissing Syrian ... ??LOL.. These Arab loving bastards gotta go. They are selling everything to Arabs.. when I was listening to this guy, I imagined him having a Kalashnikov in his hand in front of Hasan Nasrulla's picture and Koran in the other hand. as you said the bastard never , even for once cheered for the Iranian side. He was very neutral and it was like you were listening to someone that was forced to sit there after his prayers..Like he hated soccer..no excitement no nothing out of him...It was like he was sitting on toilet seat and reporting at the same time.. I was puking listening to the guy.. he was like reporting the death of his Arab ancestors...
      it kind of reminded me of Soccer Reports back n 80's when Iran would fall behind and the commentator would say : We are all Muslim nations, sometimes we win, Sometimes these lovely brothers win, It is right that we lost AMA IN CHIZI AZ ARZESHAHYE BACHEHAYE MA KAM NEMIKONEH lol
      Akh damet garm ke harfe dele mano zadi.
      Did you by the way see hoe the comentator never even once mentioned the exagerated and obvious time wasting of the syrians during the game? As if he was forbidden to say anything negative about our beloved arabic muslim "brothers". I guess with ana arabic regime in Iran thats what you get -->> Az koona araba khordan!!!
      [/QUOTE]

The thing is my friend that these bastards are not arab loving, they are infact arabs themselves. I mean, just take a look at those smelly and dirty looking mullahs in power in Iran and tell me what is the single persian thing about them? I tell you my friend: NOTHING. These bastards are the grand-grand...sons of the snake-eating, daughter-burying, bare-feet beduins who conquered our beloved Iran a thousind years ago in a moment of weekness!!!
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Bengat is tall, fighter and has the most perfect figure for a mid-back. Yes he is big and strong, but is he dumb. This guy gets too many red cards. He was involved in many domestic and international games, yet commmits the most obvious foul that resulted in a red card and the gol. I felt, Begar killed Sepahan at that moment.

Comment

Very Good Point!

VERY WELL SAID!
          I completely agree bro. We will sweep them off our Aryan land soon. These bastards were just a Stain on our great history. They came to prove to us how we should distance ourselves from Arabs and their religions. I am not talking about Arabic people. I have Arab friends. As you mentioned, I am talking about their governments, their hatred toward Persians, their stinky religion and their anti- woman - barbaric - system exactly like their Ayatollah brothers in Iran.. You are right, these bastards are in fact Arabs lol ...cheers bro.. very goods points

Originally posted by shahname View Post
          The thing is my friend that these bastards are not arab loving, they are infact arabs themselves. I mean, just take a look at those smelly and dirty looking mullahs in power in Iran and tell me what is the single persian thing about them? I tell you my friend: NOTHING. These bastards are the grand-grand...sons of the snake-eating, daughter-burying, bare-feet beduins who conquered our beloved Iran a thousind years ago in a moment of weekness!!!
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Is the "HIP" over now, or not yet?

Best team of Asia and what? :bs: The most "over rated" in Iran and Asia: yes!
            SOLTAN

Comment

BENEVIS: Sepahan Rid Be Hekale Iran
              Baba WTF was this? They don't go anywhere this year. The team was very disorganized. This loss to a Syrian side is a dent on Iran's reputation. SHAME. I am not happy. Sepahan embarrassed the whole Iran today. No Iranian team has suffered a heavy loss at home against an Arab team ever... Waste of our time and spit on Iran's soccer face that can not be wipped for a long time...SHAME... But hey, one good message to Persepolis fans: WE WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS OF IPL.. No Matter what if Syrian lizard eaters can beat Sepahan, we can beat them 3-0
              Here we go, there is another gift to our Syrian brothers lol.... On top of the oils, supprt of their terrorists and 2 billion dollar/year loan we give them..Kofte Soureyiha beshe Madarrrrrrrrr
              Your posts are so idiotic yet you repeat them in every thread. Baba your team has not made it to ACL in ages & that was before these arab teams were even @ this level.

Comment

Hey bud... sorry to break it into your face... your points are all valid but the truth of the matter : Sepahan is done... They are finished.. Their era is over... There would be a century of Persepolis - Esteghlal again. The good things about red and blue, they never embarrass Iran on our home soil losing against a smelly Syrian team.... If they lose, they lose to Bayer for instance 2-1 lol... Sepahan was a good team once upon time. Now, it is time to shift our attention to teams with character like Persepolis and Esteghlal. ..Let me tell you, I said that I do not care about Esteghlal, but I guarantee you, if AFC had not panelized Esteghlal, they could be last cup's champions no doubt... take it easy bye
                GO PERSEPOLIS GO!!!!

1- what is the meaning of "breaking it into my face" anyway ????

2- LOL.
                dont be ridiculous, mate.
                pp and ss have quite a few pathetic losses to pretty crappier clubs ( kazaks, uzbeks, ... even BANGLADESH in pp's case ) and worse score-lines ( 3-0 , 4-0 , ... ).

If I were a pp fan I hardly would open my mouth about losing to syria when my team has lost to BANGLADESH. in fact, I'd keep quiet when any such topic comes up, and slowly run away.

so you'd do YOURSELF a BIG favor and not talk loosely without knowing jack.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

2- LOL.
                  pp and ss have quite a few pathetic losses to pretty crappier clubs ( kazaks,
                  uzbeks, ... even BANGLADESH in pp's case ) and worse score-lines ( 3-0 , 4-0 , ... ).

If I were a pp fan I hardly would open my mouth about losing to syria when my team has lost to BANGLADESH. in fact, I'd keep quiet when any such topic comes up, and slowly run away.

cheers
                  Yes we lost to Bangladesh team, but you are comparing apples and oranges!

Sepahan is one and arguably the richest team in IPL, their own stadium, the strongest management, foreign players, international experience.... Sepahan lost their coach and they get the champion coach of Asia in less than two weeks without any problem!

This is the "best team in Asia" (based on statistic) and loses in his own town and in front of their fan so miserably and you want PP and SS fan say it is cool we had done it in the past. You give PP what Sepahan has and then I tell you who is the real "best team in Asia". I do not know what Sepahan does not have and what it takes them to beat a Syrian team in Iran! They should know there is no free ticket to World Club Championship in the mail this year!!!

No, PP did not have what Sepahan has, but even that PP team would never lose to the Bangladeshi team in Iran.

I would never defend this team or stand by them, does not matter what color I like or unlike.
                  SOLTAN

Comment

My team has never lost like this either..Of course, even though my team had talents , did not have enough financial support... Don't worry in the new Century it would only be us ... We play Bayer, Arabs are not tough for us , we easily beat them..Even SS .. Just watch..Remember today. i am telling you.. Witness the rise of PP & SS again specially PP LOL.Then you will see how idiotic my posts are .. Deal? Cheers..take it easy ...Loss is sweet too... Gaz bedam khedmatetoon? Chi chi shodest? Relax Bokonid shoma inha hamesh ghesmati az zendegiyest, az in beabd in perspolisest ke too meydoona mesle shir az gheirate Iran va Irani defa mikoned .. SHIREEEEE PERSPOLISSSSSSSSSS... Even deducting 6 points from us and granting 2 points back to you, puts us on top of you..That is the truth lol

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Your posts are so idiotic yet you repeat them in every thread. Baba your team has not made it to ACL in ages & that was before these arab teams were even @ this level.
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Haha you are talking about Mohamadane bangeladesh in Dakar under Hejazi's coaching team with 4 Iranian playes 2-1? Yeah.. I remember lol...That was an away match... And the same year we made it through lol ... We did not lose at home though ..I am talking about home matches here ...lol ..Relax fellow .Cheers..Take it easy, Sohan bedam khedmatoon felan, chi chi shodest? Donya ke be akhar nayomadest? Hala nonate shoma dige tamoom shodest lol ..BYE BYE SAYONARA SEPAHAN ....

2- LOL.
                      pp and ss have quite a few pathetic losses to pretty crappier clubs ( kazaks, uzbeks, ... even BANGLADESH in pp's case ) and worse score-lines ( 3-0 , 4-0 , ... ).

cheers
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir-Che View Post
                        This is the "best team in Asia" (based on statistic) and loses in his own town and in front of their fan so miserably and you want PP and SS fan say it is cool we had done it in the past.

You give PP what Sepahan has and then I tell you who is the real "best team in Asia".

well, amir jan, first of all, this "best team in asia" certificate is not worth a damn. we all know they are NOT the best team in asia and such loosely based titles mean jack in reality.

secondly, I dont expect ss and pp fans to weep. but definitely not to gloat or be happy about such things either, as these are IRANIAN teams when they play in asia. domestic loyalties shd not have any say at these times.

thirdly, we dont have to "GIVE PP WHAT SEPAHAN HAS".
                        pp had the chance the last season and came out losers against sepahan.
                        same with the season before that. and you have only YOURSELVES to blame for that.
                        the one before that, they werent even in the reckoning , coming in at 9th rank.
                        same with the season prior to that one.
                        AND the one before that one.
                        and ......... it goes on till we reach the first edition of IPL.
                        prey tell WHAT DID PP DO THAT YEAR ?
                        NOTHING !
                        they reached NOWHERE !

now, plz tell when was the last time PP did something worth mentioning in asia ? how many YEARS back we shd go ?

Comment

Persepolis Sarvare Iran!

WoW, I hadn't see your post yet bro. Otherwise, I would've saved my breath lol ..Yeah, speaking of truth. I am telling them exactly what you just said bro. Give Persepolis what teams like Sepahan has then see what team will be the best of the Asia and even better than that.

Even with our financial hardships and lack of money and facilities, we are the best of Iran and Asia. Persepolis makes players and creates skill that changes world soccer. Daei, the best goal scorer of the planet was trained in Persepolis. Karimi the Maradona of Asia was explored and created by Reds. So as you see, we will go back to our glorious days because we have roots in Iran soccer. These luxury rich teams come and go. We stay forever. Because PEOPLE OF IRAN love us . CHEERS BRO >>PERSEPOLISSSSSS ALL THE WAYYYYYYYY

Bye Bye sepahan & Sepahanis..I won't check this thread for 100 years..No need to lol ....So save your breath .,,Won't even check it out BYE

Originally posted by Amir-Che View Post
                          Yes we lost to Bangladesh team, but you are comparing apples and oranges!

Sepahan is one and arguably the richest team in IPL, their own stadium, the strongest management, foreign players, international experience.... Sepahan lost their coach and they get the champion coach of Asia in less than two weeks without any problem!

This is the "best team in Asia" (based on statistic) and loses in his own town and in front of their fan so miserably and you want PP and SS fan say it is cool we had done it in the past. You give PP what Sepahan has and then I tell you who is the real "best team in Asia". I do not know what Sepahan does not have and what it takes them to beat a Syrian team in Iran! They should know there is no free ticket to World Club Championship in the mail this year!!!

No, PP did not have what Sepahan has, but even that PP team would never lose to the Bangladeshi team in Iran.

I would never defend this team or stand by them, does not matter what color I like or unlike.
                          sigpic
                          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                          IRAN
                          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

well, amir jan, first of all, this "best team in asia" certificate is not worth a damn. we all know they are NOT the best team in asia and such loosely based titles mean jack in reality.
                            secondly, I dont expect ss and pp fans to weep. but definitely not to gloat or be happy about such things either, as these are IRANIAN teams when they play in asia. domestic loyalties shd not have any say at these times.
                            thirdly, we dont have to "GIVE PP WHAT SEPAHAN HAS".
                            pp had the chance the last season and came out losers against sepahan.
                            same with the season before that. and you have only YOURSELVES to blame
                            for that.
                            the one before that, they werent even in the reckoning , coming in at 9th rank.
                            same with the season prior to that one.
                            AND the one before that one.
                            and ......... it goes on till we reach the first edition of IPL.
                            prey tell WHAT DID PP DO THAT YEAR ?
                            NOTHING !
                            they reached NOWHERE !
                            now, plz tell when was the last time PP did something worth mentioning in asia ? how many YEARS back we shd go ?
                            My post was regarding your previous post as you mentioned PP fans should hide and not saying anything since PP had same defeat in the past. And I just wanted to let you know that you judgement is kind of unfair and you can not compare these two teams.

As far as supporting... let me ask you something. If Liverpool does not make it to European Championship, do people in Manchester cheer for Liverpool? I really doubt it. Same goes for many more teams such as Real and Barcelona. If Sepahan makes it to Asia Championship (nevermind about the mistake call for penalty at 86 minutes by ref), it does not qualify them to have a space in my heart. I DO HOPE they win, but I really do not care if they win or lose. And I do not expect them to suppost PP when and if PP goes to Asian Championship hundred years from now, luckily or deservedly.

I can not say PP is doing good in last few years as the same I can not say any team is doing good in last few years. They are all win a cup, and then they go down and up like a see saw. One of IPL winner is not playing in IPL anymore! The only thing that amaze me is the fact that without having money, many files in FIFA suing us, facing many crazy rumors on daily bases in and around your team, not having a practice field, deducting 6 points because of lack of management and their incompetence (which goes all the way back to IFF as we are not a private team to do what we want to do like Sepahan) we are still doing pretty darn good. Based on all the problems PP have to face years after years, even if we do not win the title this year, I am a happy customer.

Here is the Sepahan ranking result at the end of each year:
                            IPL 80-81: 10th, IPL 82-81: 1st, IPL 83-82: 8th, IPL 83-84: 10th, IPL 84-85: 7th, IPL 85-86: 5th

How is this better than PP or SS? And how it turn some people to believe Sepahan is the best team in Iran? Just making it to AC really does not cut it for me, especially when this team is not any better than any other team inside its own country in general. To me, based on what they have, they are not doing good at all and it is kind of "almost" embarrassing!

I am just glad their bubble got burst! Otherwise who could handle the fans of
                            the best team of Asia!!!
                            SOLTAN

Comment

lool @ some of the longi's, zood oomadan oghdehashoono rikhtan biroon

Aghayoon, Sepahan was Iran's pride last year and represented whole Iran in great fashion! They've made it to the ACL 4 times in the last 5 editions.

yes they're in a slump now, but which team doesn't eventually fall into a (little) slump (look at your own "lions", you don't have to look far ).

At least Sepahan can say they've been involved in some major competitions the last couple of years, where was PP, not only in Asia, but also in IPL, despite only having to focus on IPL and some Hazfi matches?!

Has PP even reached the ACL finals before?! And yeah don't let me even start about the Bangladeshi team as some have already mentioned it.

The point is, when your own team isn't in the ACL, we have to support all the other Iranian teams in international competitions no matter what!

If PP would make it to the ACL next year, I'd support them too, because they're representing IRAN and Iranian football!!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I can't say it's Viera's fault cuz the players have been playing 2-3 games a week and they are obviously tired, even viera and the players themselves admit that.

let's see what happens in the next game, the good thing is nothing is over yet, everyone expected sepahan to win, but they didn't.
                                there is still chance to go through.
                                even if we didn't qualify there is always the IPL and Hazfi Cup up for grabs.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X