No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the best match that Sepahan played this season...absolute magic , total domination and the 5 goals scored was really not telling the full story.
    Saipa had hardly any serious threat in the 1st half.

Emad and Toure are the odd couple , so frustrating at times (Between them , they had 13 off sides in the first half !!!!!) yet so brilliant. Two players who are marred by disciplinary problems on and off the field and yet they can be lethal finishers. I feel for Ghalenoei and the dilemma he faces with these 2 players .
    Emad Reza's overhead kick goal was marvelous , but thanks to Toure for a wonderful control of the ball which luckily dropped for Emad to do his bicycle kick.

Hajsafy was simply amazing.....Petty that this young man can not be consistent and disciplined.

Best performance to Aghli in the back. Navidkia still not at his top form but still impressive.

There is absolutely no team that can challenge Ghalenoei and his men. Sepahan is simply a few classes above the rest and when they are in the mood , they can be "Weapon of Mass Destruction" ....

I often wonder if George Bush Jr. was referring to Foolad Mobarekeh Sepahan

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvader6 View Post
      sepahan's pretty much as strong (or even stronger) than our TM. so their success isnt such a surprise.

I definitely agree with that statement.....

sigpic

Comment

The chants today were Ferdousi Ferdousi baz ham begoo davari.

Comment

Sepahan Saipa pictures

http://www.farsnews.net/imgrep.php?nn=8811131884

Comment

Originally posted by maij View Post
            Perhaps the best match that Sepahan played this season...absolute magic , total domination and the 5 goals scored was really not telling the full story.
            Saipa had hardly any serious threat in the 1st half.

Emad and Toure are the odd couple , so frustrating at times (Between them , they had 13 off sides in the first half !!!!!) yet so brilliant. Two players who are marred by disciplinary problems on and off the field and yet they can be lethal finishers. I feel for Ghalenoei and the dilemma he faces with these 2 players .
            Emad Reza's overhead kick goal was marvelous , but thanks to Toure for a wonderful control of the ball which luckily dropped for Emad to do his bicycle kick.

Hajsafy was simply amazing.....Petty that this young man can not be consistent and disciplined.

Best performance to Aghli in the back. Navidkia still not at his top form but still impressive.

There is absolutely no team that can challenge Ghalenoei and his men. Sepahan is simply a few classes above the rest and when they are in the mood , they can be "Weapon of Mass Destruction" ....

I often wonder if George Bush Jr. was referring to Foolad Mobarekeh Sepahan
            You always say it the best Majid jan
            But lets not get this team into hashiye

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan is by far the most deserved team to win the trophy this season. As much as I hate to admit it, but they're head and shoulders above PP and Eses. It's hard to look at their lineup and deny the impressive deployment of star players!

Comment

game of the season!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  game of the season!

The title

I like...I like

Obviously this editor agrees with me

sigpic

Comment

guys who scored the goals for sepahan vs saipa?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                      guys who scored the goals for sepahan vs saipa?
                      Ebrahima Toure
                      Emad Reza (2 goals)
                      Ehsan HajSafy
                      Ahmad Jamshidian.

sigpic

Comment

Emad is the leading IPL goal scorer with 16 goals. He can set an IPL record if he scores 6 more goals in the remaining 9 games for Sepahan. I wish he was Iranian. He has made a good partnership with Toure this season. I look forward to the ACL games and I hope the pair can keep on scoring.

Also Hajsafi is the leading the assist table with 10 assists.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan is going to win the title this year. They are statistically the best team in every category and are well deserving of the title. Still a lot of games to play, but I really can't see Sepahan losing many points from here out(unless they decide to throw a firecracker at a soldier again ).

Comment

more than anyone GN deserves to be recognize for his work, done a great job with the team
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I just saw the goals...baba dameh Sepahan garm, eyval
                              'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                              ~
                              Cyrus the Great
                              King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

sale dige inshallah Ghalenoei barmigarde pishe khodemun ye hattrick ghahremani mikone

Comment

Working...
                                X